Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

hey i'm debbie

rather new to all this but i loveeeee D/L only seen it a few months ago now i'm hooked and had to go out and buy all the season's to catch up lol.

Loving team lucy (how cute?) i just hope mommy and daddy are ok? OMG we need happy Danny and Lindsay 4ever can't wait til season 6 only like 14 weeks? 3 days? and 5 hours lol i wanna see the messers at home, it's not alot to ask right? :(

2. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

I want more Mama, Papa, and Lucy scenes!

LUCY IS SO CUTE!

Theres gonna be no question what shes gonna grow up to be! Already a little CSI in training! Mommy left her in Ballistics! LOL!

3. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Remember that when posting in Shipper Central your posts MUST contain at least 3 lines of ON TOPIC discussion. This means that you must have three lines of Danny/Lindsay discussion.

Thank you.

4. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I cant wait till season 6 and what they will do with Danny and Lindsay:)

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

This is the second time a mod has to come into this thread to remind everyone. Let's keep that in mind from now on. ;)

carminelove15
    Please make sure your posts contain at least three lines of discussion about Danny and Lindsay.

Thank you :D

Back to Danny and Lindsay

6. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I hope that this year they really do something with Danny and Lindsay that will really show a different side of there relationship. I hope that we see the writers do somthing with Lindsay character that will be really fun for us to watch. cause its really Stella and Mac that get all the good storys Danny has had a few storys. We all know the baby storyline was more Danny then Lindsay so I think its Lindsay turn to have a Storyline.
    I really hope that this new character Kaye and Lindsay will have some tention between them cause that would be interesting to watch. As long as there not fighting about Danny cause we already know who will win(lindsay)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
  7. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

::checks out of lurkerdom:: It's been a while since I've been on this forum, but I've been reading some of the posts. I agree with people about seeing more separate storylines for each individual character. And they will definitely have stuff to work out with each other, having only known each other three years and half that in a relationship, but whether we see that onscreen or off, barely mentioned onscreen, will be the real question. When does the series start back up? PM me someone, thanks!

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I think next season there are a lot of great opportunities for great storylines. I mean, being married, having a baby and two jobs like that isn't easy to handle I'd say. I can't wait how they'll manage to do that. I think it's important they trust in each other, which also means they have to talk when things get difficult. I hope we'll see that.

I love season 5 so much. There are so many wonderful DL moments! I'm really happy about them. They're so close and you could clearly see how much they love each other. :adore:

9. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I love the episode "Greater Good". A lot of Danny and Lindsay moments. Here's a 2 pics that I just love to bits!:)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

Man, it kind of quiet in here.

I figured I drop in becuase I really love Danny and Lindsay together. I'll admit, I was hesitant at first but everytime I see them together I can't help but smile becasue of how well they work with one another. In my opinion, they are one of my absolute favorite TV couples. I look back at when they weren't together and I realize that I love them so much more now that they're a couple. :)

11. jessicalynn

jessicalynn Dead on Arrival

ITA. I love them sooo much. They're adorable together. They are my absolute favorite TV couple. And I'm so glad that they are together. They went through so much to get to where they are, but it's just made them an even stronger couple. And I love how they tease each other and joke around a lot. It shows that they like to have fun, but they are still able to keep things professional.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
  12. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Hey Andie! Aww, aren't you just cute for saying all those sweet things? Of course I agree with you. ;) So welcome to the DL thread, Andie! Wow, I just realised we're getting close to the 1000th post again, so does anyone have an idea for a title already?

Oh, I watched Zoo York as well yesterday. Over here they're showing season 2 reruns at the moment. It was a totally funny feeling to see those early DL moments. Can you believe those two met at the zoo for the first time? And what was the first Danny did? Checking her out and teasing her. :lol: Typical. I love those early scenes though. And now look at where they are now- married and having a kid. I have to say one reason why I love both characters so much is because they've been through a lot of changes. It's fantastic to watch!

13. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

Thanks so much. I love DL so this is the place for me. And for a name, how about something like 'We're Canon Baby" or something like that. I suck at title ideas.

Ha, I remeber Zoo York. I love that Lindsay had an immediate effect on Danny. I loved the little joke he played on her with having her call Mac "sir". :lol: That was probably one of my favorite DL moments. To me, it just showed that they've always had chemistry.

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, I can imagine you liked that moment with 'sir', Andie. Didn't I read that in a story not all too long ago? ;) Seriously, it's one of the first DL moment and it's fantastic. :lol: Now that we started the discussion, what's your favourite moment? Or favourite DL episode? Better don't ask me, or this will be one huge reply. :lol: I also have to say one thing I love is that they went through some ups and downs. Nope, I will never like the certain storyline from season 4. But still, they had ups and downs, but still they're together and stronger than ever now. Also I love how they got closer and closer with the seasons. What I would love to see now is a moment where they're at home. Even if the scene is just a minute long. But that would be adorable, wouldn't it?

15. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

I have no idea what you're talking about. ;) LOL.

But if I had to think of my favorite DL moment, I think I would say...um...man, there are so many to choose from. I really enjoyed all the little moments in season 2. I loved the little flirting. I can't remember which episode but there was a video and Lindsay asked if it was his birthday video and he answered "walruses." I don't know why, but that always sticks in my head.

I know most DL fans hated season 4 but I really liked it. For me, it showed the realness in their relationship. No couple is perfect and I liked that they had to experience some tension in their relationship. Besides, I agree that it made them a stronger couple.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.