Bring Back Burn!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by awesomepossum, Oct 12, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

She's human and young. And as a CSI level one they shouldn't have left her by herself so much. Not that I want to sound like I'm complaining, cause there's no such thing as too much Aiden. But in rl if it was my team I would've never let her handle that case alone anymore when it was obvious it was starting to get to her. Too much psychological stress. Mac as a former Marine should've known better.

2. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

You´re right. Aiden is really not somebody who does the same mistake twice.

Maybe Mac really saw the case was getting on Aiden. But I think it´s too easy saying he should just have given her another case.

I´m sure Aiden new personal feelings are not helpful in a police-job. However she got overwhelmed (can you say that?) in spite.

3. Mithix

Mithix Hit and Run

you know what i am failing to see in season 2's cast, they are not talking about aiden, and danny has not shown any sadness since she left. in miami wen speed left, the characters showed clear emotion, and his name was brought up a few times in the season, eg. ryan's first day and walks passed speed's locker, or cookie devine, when she comes in and asks for him. i am annoyed why they have not done anything like that for aiden.

4. BlueGirl

BlueGirl Coroner

I find that strange too. Most of all why none of her collegues talks about her. Not even Lindsay brings her name up, although she probably knows about her departure.

5. kimaken

kimaken Lab Technician

My pet theory is that although Aiden was fired from her CSI position, she's still an NYPD detective working at another precinct or in another borough--so the reason the guys don't talk about her at work is because Danny and Flack, being great friends with her, hang out with her when they're off duty.

6. BlueGirl

BlueGirl Coroner

But even then they could at least mention her name once or twice in a season. We're 14 episodes after it happened and there was absolutely nothing! I'd be satisfied, if I heard a conversation like this:

Stella: I'm off now, Mac! Good night!
    Mac: Do you have any plans?
    Stella: I'm meeting up with Aiden to catch up on things.
    Mac: How is she doing?
    Stella: Good.
    Mac: Good.

Something like this would be enough for me.

7. kimaken

kimaken Lab Technician

True, it would be a nice bit of continuity to have a quick reference about Aiden once in a while.

8. SparklingDiamond

SparklingDiamond Pathologist

HAHAHAHAH imagine Aiden and Lindsay all buddy buddy and Danny watching them.

:lol:

Huh.... did you see her exit? It was completely idiotic. They can't do worse.

Definitely.

Just like Danny "apparently" knows she is gone. Hah!

Really, and that's just.. *headdesk* Ok, speed died, but so what? Abscence is abscence. It'd be in character if Danny mentioned Aid now and then since they were such great friends. And after Hush, they obviously hung out together outside work.

9. Mithix

Mithix Hit and Run

i think a good return for aiden would be having her a witness to a murder, and she knows what happend, and she will not talk until she gets her position back, or along those lines.

10. BlueGirl

BlueGirl Coroner

Her being a witness sounds good, but threatening that she won't talk until she gets her old job back would be a disappointment in my eyes and I think in Mac's and Stella's too.

11. Mithix

Mithix Hit and Run

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know a great comeback. once she was fired, she moved to where ever the next CSI will be (even if it just an episode like 'Hollywood Brass') and then on a crossover ep, mac or stella find her there and get to work with her again.

12. BlueGirl

BlueGirl Coroner

That I can imagine, but I doubt they'll start a new show anytime soon. And where would it be?

13. Mithix

Mithix Hit and Run

chicago perhaps? or DC. but think about it as the episode hollywood brass, when jim goes to LA and works with the LA CSI's. so it will not be a crossover for a new show.

14. BlueGirl

BlueGirl Coroner

Oh, I see. I don't recall seeing that CSI episode yet. But the idea sounds good.

15. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

Oh why?? :eek:
    Aiden should indeed show anger she got fired. Everything without that would be hardly realistic. :(