Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

That's totally accurate, and I realize that as many of us do, I just thnk she's the best, and finally being nominated would be spectatular, I just hope the Emmy board gets a clue and picks her~I think every year she was on, at least one episode with her would be picked, but alas not yet!

2. Desertwind

I watched 'Shooting Stars" last night on SPIKE, and although it was highly Cath/Gil based, the rest of the team was in it as well, Sara was lifting fingerprints off the 'fridge' after the cult poeple raided it, and she goes "Something is really sticky" she always has a way of being so right on and so beliveable in all the eps. she's in~

3. Desertwind

Here's a YouTube video featuring Jorja called "She Don't Know She's Beautiful" kinda of a hokey song but some great clips of her~

VIDEO

4. Desertwind

Another video about Jorja. She sure is animated and chatty in this one, so many different faces~

WHY JORJA

5. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

It's Jorjas birthday tomorow I hope she has a great day.

6. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

7. Desertwind

Thank's jtd interesting:) she loves anmals, that's for sure, maybe she should volunteer to work at an animal shelter or a zoo, till her career picks up~

8. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

Congratulations to jorja on becomeing an Ambasador for ADI

9. Desertwind

Here's an article about the comedy sit-com that Jorja will be guesting on August 16, on the "LIFETIME" channel, it debuts tonight at 9~it mentions Jorja!

DROP DEAD DIVA

10. Desertwind

I started watching this bomb on Sunday, and was apalled at how silly and stupid it was. I will watch the one with Jorja, but that's it. Margaret Chou was as vile as usual, gawd she's awful. And the star Brooke whatever was so lame. I see "LIFETIME" cancelling this disaster soon. My opinion:(

11. erep

erep Witness

I rarely go on these boards, but your "review" forces a response. I LOVED Drop Dead Diva, and I thought Cho (not "Chou") was great. I'd only seen her in stand-up comedy before, and I thought she did quite a good job in a real acting role. She was believable.

Though the premise of the show is a bit far-fetched, I thought it did an admirable job of making all of us suspend disbelief -- I *believed* that Brooke was simultaneously two people (or I believed that she felt as if she were). I thought the show touched on serious issues of women's bodies without resorting to preaching or melodrama. I was impressed with the show, as was my husband (who is one hard cookie to impress!). I totally disagree with you, and I hope Lifetime keeps the show going. I may have started watching because I'm a CSI fan (and thus interested in what Jorja does, and what Josh Berman -- writer for CSI and writer/producer I think for this -- does), but I'll stay with the show because it's good. I hope others give it a chance. :thumbsup:

12. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I agree with you, erep. I liked the show and the characters. The cast and the actors were all good in my opinion. I, too, hope it has a long life and am very much looking forward to Jorja's episode.

13. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

I can't wait for her in DDD,she is awesome. About that episode she will be?

14. Desertwind

Hey a difference of opinions and on responses, that's cool, I've been reading reviews on this 'show' on other boards, and I'm not the only one who thought it was frivolous and silly and senseless. To each ones own, we'll see how long it lasts. But I love Jorja, and will enjoy seeing her on a different genre, from her 9 years on CSI~

15. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

I agree with you. I will enjoy seeing her on a different gener as well,she's FANTASTIC. Sure she will back to CSI too...and WP!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.