William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

oh yeah- his hair, now Britters will just collapse, it is CURLY! Very cute it is, and yeah it's dyed, actually, he needs to do his roots ;)

He looks really well actually, in all seriousness now LOL, after the way he looked in Cannes, all pale and sickly! He looks tanned, and in good shape. There is a line in the play actually about him having a bit of a beer belly :lol: And yeah, the little belly is still there, there ain't no shifting that, but hey - it's cute right!

Yeah, kinda doubt he'll be going to many Cubbies games during the run of the play. But at least he's close by these days and can go to more than when he was in LA!

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

So more details:confused: can you see his blue eyes? and does he change his outfits? I swear it and he surprises me, he's always talked about how he's "restless" and hates monotony, yet he does the same dialogue and the same play night after night, I would think the play would finally bore him and he'd get 'restless'. On CSI, the stories and the dialogue was always different. He's certainly an enigma And when he was in L.A. he went to the L.A. Dodgers games with Gary, and they became his team on the West Coast:bolian: Did he do an encore, and come out on stage and bow? Did he sign autographs?

3. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

I guess for him doing take after take of the same scene is more tedious than being on stage, plus on tv, they film out of sequence, which can't be that good! Also, I bet he loves the rush of live theater, something he wouldn't get in TV. Doing 7 shows a week for 7 or 8 weeks isn't really that long a run.

They did a curtain call at the end. Same outfit all the way through. I think he likes to disappear as quick as he can after, get the hell outta there :D

I really really doubt Billy cares much for the LA Dodgers now after last season :scream: No Cubbies fan can like that team!

4. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

If you have a Facebook account, check out the Victory Gardens page. There are some incredible pics from Blackbird that have been posted.

Billy looks as good as you said he did GameFace!!! [​IMG]

I just know I'm going to embarrass myself somehow when I see him... :p:rolleyes:

5. Desertwind

Ah, that's not true, Billy LOVES the Dodgers and attended many games, with many of his buddies on CSI, while he lived in L.A. & they're doing great, and kicked the CUBS butts. So, he disapointed the fans by not coming down and signing autographs?:( that sucks. I wonder how long he'll keep doing plays, and if he'll get burned out:confused:time will tell~

6. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Dearest DW I'm a CUBBIES fan & I HATE the Dodgers...HATE them....Ok, awkward sentence....sorry ;p

Anyways, I'm not surprised Billy didn't go see fans...it sucks, but I'm not surprised...Although it must have been the humbling experience of receiving a Star that made him go visit with the small yet enthusiastic gathering of mostly FEMALE *ahem* fans after the ceremony, yes?
    I'm *hoping* and also praying that with it just being Ash & I (as far as I know ;p) we might be able to catch him even if it's just long enough to say "thanks for doing such a good job" or something. But we'll see ;p

Gilsgal: The first words, and I kid you not, that escaped my mouth when I saw the new posted Blackbird pics on facebook (sometimes I'm so happy I have htat) were "OH MY GOD that man looks GORGEOUS." LOL Thanks for sharing the info...I'm never on facebook anymore so I fail miserably at keeping up with VG on there...evil me.

7. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Oh drool. :drool: Drool. :drool: Droooooooooooooooooooooool!!! :drool:

Love the lovely curly hair. Droooooooooooooooooollll!!!

I'm at school in my office and facebook is banned on the net! Bugger. Want to see new Billyness!

The airport parking and airport hotel are now booked for the day before we fly! We're coming Billy!!

8. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

Just seen the pictures...............oh my.............:devil:

i have no words! honestly! he looks GORGEOUS! stunning, in fact.

a little more than 2 weeks and counting!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2009
  9. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Hope you get to see the pics on FB britfan. OMG!!! They are to die for. Billy is drop dead gorgeous in them!!!! :drool:

Knowing the subject matter of this play, it seems reasonable to assume that Billy probably won't stick around to greet the crowds...and in his own words he said, "This is not a fun character to be. It is a tough slog emotionally. It is not one of those plays that makes you want to greet the crowd afterwards and all go out for a beer. We're just trying to survive here."
    It would be the icing on the top of the cake to actually get to meet Billy, but I'll be content to see him so close on stage. [​IMG]

I know exactly what you mean Crim...I swear I started hyperventilating when I saw those pics. I'm going to be a drooling mess by the time Aug 1 comes around...lol!!! [​IMG]

My sentiments exactly PLG !!!! *sigh*...*drool*...[​IMG]
    I'm so excited for you...only 2 more weeks. I have 4 more...:(

[​IMG]

10. Desertwind

Thank's gilsgal your a doll, and I signed up on FACEBOOK:bolian: I am on MySpace, but these photos are amazing. His hair a bit darker, makes and takes years off his looks, thank goodness the white hair didn't thrill me, but I'm glad he's lookin' so great. I wonder if he splits thought a back door exit, did any of you check that out? and what was the security like? I can understand why he can't come down in the audience it would be chaotic, but I wonder how he gets out of the theater without anyone acosting him:confused:And Crim HATE is a pretty strong word. we're Californians so we LOVE the Dodgers, the Angles and the Padres, my son-in-law also loves the Yankees. The Dodgers are pretty hard to beat right now, so if Billy invited you to a Dodgers game you'd tell him you hate them?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2009
  11. Criminologist86

DW: I'd go for Billy, of course...I'd go to a bloody NASCAR race for Billy...horseback riding (I'm allergic), ANYTHING for Billy. Voluntarily go to a Dodgers game by myself? Um, no.

gilsgal: Yes, I'm DEFINITLEY already hyperventaliting...ask CSIz_4 what I am....hint: screamer!!!

12. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Awww, thanks Des. :alienblush: I just know how I felt when I saw those pics and I knew I had to share with you gals here.
    We've got to spread the Billy love around, especially to those who are as addicted...um..I mean enamoured of Billy, as we all are. :rolleyes::cool:

Those pics of Billy have made it REALLY difficult for me to remain objective and sane. I feel like a lusted addled teenager right now...*GRRRROWL*:devil:

13. Criminologist86

I agree, and I totally understand Billy's perspective; I'm sure it's horrendously difficult to throw yourself into a character like that in such a deep content loaded play and how emotionally difficult it must be, to give an all out performance night after night and try to keep it fresh and real and like the first performance, even though it's the millionth one.
    I'm very proud of him :)
    I'm definitley hoping CSIz_4 and I will be able to catch him...even if all I can do is smile or tell him 'congratulations' or 'thank you' I'll be happy.

PS- for everyone that IS going or HAS gone, ya'll should get started on this! http://news.billypetersen.com/
    I'll probably bring my laptop to Chicago so Sunday night I can post my review while it's still fresh...Cos otherwise I'm afraid I'll forget the little details that make fan reviews so special ;p

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  14. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I think PLG and I may try to find an internet cafe or something in Chicago to try and post. Anywhere with a PC and free flowing beer!!

2 weeks and we will be on that plane... RIGHT NOW!!!! AARRRGGGGHHHH!!!

Me too, chuck. Me too. Groan!!!

15. Criminologist86

That's a good idea ;) I know our hotel has wi fi so I won't have problems posting at all ;p Pictures will have to be supplied by CSIz_4 cos the software that can upload pix from my camera to my laptop got wiped down :( But I WILL post a review on WPAP & on here, including any :drool: personal communication (bwahahaha) with Billy :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.