Flack & Aiden #2 - Benzosothyazolonal Lovin'

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Caderyn, Jul 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

I miss Flack/Aiden, but I like to imagine that Flack and Aiden meet up for a cup of coffee, a walk in the park and, probably, a wild night in bed :devil:

:lol:

2. bklynCSIfanatic

bklynCSIfanatic Prime Suspect

And Flack can take her for a spin on his Harley. I bet you he has one now, in dedication to Aiden. :D

3. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

Flack totally has a Harley now. Right after the Season Finale episode, he knew he needed one.

I'm sure Aiden likes taking rides on it a lot. :devil:

4. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

:lol:

Oh, I'm sure of that. Know what? My comp crashed and I lost all my Flack/Aiden goodies! Esp all my icons and banners and fanfics... luckily I saved them on Photobucket (some of them) and ff.net

5. bklynCSIfanatic

Sheesh. You are lucky, to have all of that beauty saved up. Did you join the Flack/Aiden fanlisting?

6. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

Lucky catch there Doreen! I remember I had to reformat my machine and everything went away.

7. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

But only some of mine are saved... ah well. I'll start from scratch.

Yeah I joined the Flack/Aiden fanlisting but I kinda lost the link... can anyone please give me the link? Pweety pwease? :lol:

8. bklynCSIfanatic

9. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

There's also the Flack/Aiden community thing over on Fanfiction.net if you can't find certain Flack/Aiden fics.

The only problem that I'm having right now is that when I go to write FA fics, I tend to not get any reviews because people have fallen out of the ship.

10. bklynCSIfanatic

I will always review them. :D

11. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

I know! There's only some that will review my stories and I appreciate that. It's sad that some have fallen out from this ship. I think the three of us are the only ones still hanging on to it.

I will never let go of Flack/Aiden. Never ever.

Oh, and bklynCSIfanatic, thanks for the link! I see that there's only two Malaysian Flack/Aiden fans there. Oh well. Better than none. See? Flack/Aiden love has spread even to Malaysia over here!

Jen, would you mind if I added you to my LJ? I was going through yours and I like it and I'm wondering if I can add you. Please? :D

12. kimaken

kimaken Lab Technician

I haven't found many Flack/Burn stories. I've read/reviewed yours, Doreen, but I use a different name/email addy than I use here. Since fanfiction.net doesn't give an option of finding stories by character, I have to use the Search feature, which only allows certain search parameters (ie, by title, by author, by summary). I usually look for Flack in Summary, and if it's not listed there, the story doesn't show up in the search results, so I probably miss out on some of the stories. I don't use LJ all that much although I do have one of the free accounts and searched for Flack under "Interest" but didn't find much.

13. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

I just wrote a Flack/Aiden fanfic. If you're interested, click on my banner and there's a link to it. I just came up with it an hour ago so it's pretty short. But still, it has Flack/Aiden love in it! :lol:

Yea there isn't much Flack/Aiden fanfics around these days. Makes me a bit sad when I think about it. How can anyone forget something as sexy and good as Flack/Aiden?

14. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

Okay guys, if you haven't heard from the recent spoilers, Flack is going to be injured pretty badly in the season finale.

How do you think Aiden will take it? Think she's going to be one to constantly be at Flack's bedside or what?

Personally? I think it would make a great fanfic after it airs. ;)

15. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

It'll load me up with inspiration, that will.

:lol: You just had to tell us what happening in the season finale, don't you? Here in Malaysia we just got through the first episode in Season 2! :lol:

Ah, no worries. I'm not the type to go all crazy over spoilers. Besides, I know what's gonna happen in S2 before my friends do. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.