Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Aug 11, 2008.

?

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

Poll closed Aug 14, 2008.
  1. Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  5. Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Could you be a Stellarina..?

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

2. Catu

Catu Police Officer

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Stellarinas!!!!!! :D

Galina, my heart-->
    nope, i didn't add anything ;)

Gaby! Gaby! Gaby! Gaby!--> THANKS MY HERO! :D I didn't know Carmine was in Providence!:eek::eek::eek: I must be the worst fan ever:wtf: well, my excuse is Warner Channel is not airing the show yet but i trust at some point it will;)
    BTW I am trying to watch the first vid but i am distracted by Melina's hand thing:lol::lol:

Catu!!!!!!!! so happy to have you back!!!!!!:thumbsup: I bought my game yesterday. I was lucky with that one but not with CSI NY DVDs:wtf:(However i did find CSI LV DVDs:() It's driving me crazy. I am solving the first crime and i am stuck on Vic's tatoos:lol:. You are Mac in this one but i can't wait to be Stella:drool:

my hugs to all. Love Debbie :D

4. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Helloooooooooooo, Stellarinas, from me on a very hot summer night, phew, please, winter come back soon :D....no, only kidding ;).

My dearest Ghawazee, take your time, no problem, and thank you once more for posting such awsome pics of our divine Mrs. K. :drool:.
    Hope, in the meantime you´ve finished with cleaning and enjoy the weekend :).

Dear Mynerva, thanks for the links :). In the first vid, is Melina sneezing behind the lady´s back :D or is it a cough?

Love and hugs to you all :)

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

My dearest Andromeda!!!!!!!! Finally i can write you without being paranoic with my time online :D (I have got my new modem since today :hugegrin:

So i am re taking our old conversation;)
    yeah, i can imagine what you mean with exaggeration, the kind of exaggeration that leads them to create a new church, raising elephants in Malibu or adopting kids with the same speed you eat a hot dog. But i guess that's the price to be a legend. However i do expect things will be easier (probably it's an utopia i know) for those older actors or for those actors who are still young but industry says "no way". It happened the same in my country until some producers and networks gave a chance to old glories of our tiny market and then they could tell their stories also can attract younger audience and their talent also can be appreciated by them (and even sometimes they were the only "perl" in the middle of a not so convincing show).
    Btw i have neen seeing some German movies and you have a very interesting "new Hollywood" in there (if we talk only about Entertainment , i mean) at least it has the same rhythm. Movies with similar storylines from other countries are slower

do you think it is related to the media and how everything is connected now? Because in the past Divas only had to hide and even when there were paparazzos there wasn't Internet
    But i guess to be in the middle of a scandal wasn't the same then than now. I was reading some bio of my forever beloved platonic love (Paul Newman) and there was a "skeleton in the closet" for him too when he met Joan Woodward and fell in love with her meanwhile he was still a married man. But he never exposed their relationship (I mean he never left space for discussion). Meanwhile I can't imagine new Hollywwod stars not being at least proud of their romances

LOL so far i am sorry to say you can't use your Cassandra name yet You predicted an "ouzo hangover" :lol: and Drunk Stella teaching Mac a Sitarki dance:lol: and meanwhile i fell in love with the idea (i still love it;)) nothing of that happened (too bad for us. It was really appealing the idea of Stella dancing with Mac:drool:)
    And i agree, once is just to find a blooper in a casual way, another thing is to critize a show or an episode or a movie for every single detail just because you have time to see the movie or watch the show over and over and over again. You know what has happened with GfD. We have talked about this before and you know there was more than just mere fun of finding bloopers:p I don't care, i am pretty sure i have enjoyed so much that episode along with many other people who don't pretend to be critics (even when i feel people are the best critics but only when they are neutral:p)

I guess you could have Flack scenes without forgetting you have Stella behind;) She is the main female character after all. So i hope good stuff for Stella mou and the whole lab family:thumbsup: Besides you can't spent the whole season introding a character. It would be like forcing the audience one way or another "Look this character-Look this suffering-look this character-look this suffering" instead of having a natural development. Well, i am just a simply viewer, not a member of the industry. I am a complete ignorant on the matter ;)
    I wouldn't want anybody dissapears from the show either. I don't believe in necessary to send a character "six under feet" but i guess it's better for writers to finish once for all just to avoid an endless list of complaints from viewers;)
    Regarding Lindsay, well i started watching S2 and S3 at the same time so Lindsay was already there but the following month i watched Season 1 (S2 was in reruns along with the new S3) thje difference was obvious. The different chemistry between Stella and Aiden and Stella and Lindsay was too obvious. There wasn't any closeness between Lindsay and Stell except for the obvious satisfaction Mac and Stella had at the beginning for her
    But at the same time DL storyline started so for me there wasn't any space left to anything else:rolleyes: which is bad because it was obvious there were two alternatives for Lindsay: either being killed or being pregnant living happily ever after with Danny. You know the result:lol:

I really hope Mindy will be back. I am a believer one of melina's best scene (if not the best) was that meeting with Mindy in her apartment. It was so amazing even silences were more important than words. But i wouldn't like Mindy came back, big meeting between the sisters and then ZAP! Mindy died trying to protect Stella (like always did) in a blaze of glory. Also i think her case should be reconsider because she killed Garth to avoid his abuse. Mindy deserves a second chance!:p (I know i am over-dreaming but what if Mindy is given a second chance. She could go back and then,who knows? Maybe Stella could introduce her some guy from her family lab :D
    oh yes she is! She is the best inspiration when it comes to writing. pity the first thing i received after i connected my new modem today was her email with the examn (because of the flu we are not attending schools of any kind:eek:)
    It was just a great movie!!!! Three people and two of them trying to cope with the loss (a sister, a job, a past) and how the three of them were connected. Beautiful movie and more beautiful ending (he crossed the Brooklyn bridge just to be with her even tough they were together just in 2 scenes!!! Well 3 if you count Walter finding Sabrina in the water)

Many hugs and take care my dear

I know these ones are going to be enjoyed by Axel ;) Our real Green Lady :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  6. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

My dearest Ghawazee,

so it´s welcome to broadband internet for you and goodbye analogue?:) Enjoy endless roaming and surfing ;).

Yes, obviously being famous and in the limelight, let alone being a real legend is not possible without paying a high price. But then, people who seek fame and spotlights will know what to expect, in some way they are prepared to have their lives blown out of proportion.
    You may be right and especially younger directors and script writers appreciate the experience and talents of older actors, sometimes they deliberately involve character roles that are created for old or older actors.
    There´s one opposite and negative example in my mind, when Angelina Jolie was cast to play the mother of Alexander the Great in "Alexander"; everybody went mad and asked if Hollywood is now so defiant of age that they cast a 30 year old actress to play the mother of a 30 something guy :lol:.
    Thanks for the compliment, I agree that the German film industry produced quite some good or even great films in the past that were internationally successful. And definitely there´s no problem with ageing actors over here, so at least with this point we´re in advance of Hollywood :D. Generally I think that like your country most other countries outside the USA don´t have such a youth insanity in the show business.

Yes, definitely it´s got to do with the modern media, especially the internet. In old days the paparazzis didn´t have digital cameras, no mobiles, no faxes, no PCs, so the celebrities had an easier life considering their dark secrets and scandals. Nowadays it would have been almost impossible for Paul Newman to keep his affair a secret before he separated from his first wife, it would have taken the paparazzi just a few clicks to spread the news in the internet. Celebrities are used to live a more or less public life, but because of these modern media it has become almost impossible to just lead a bit of an ordinary private life without having a big zoom lens in front of the nose.

OK, OK, my predictions so far were a bit, erm, wrong :D, although in this case I really would have loved to be right. Dear Melina, if ever you write another episode, could you please include some nice, not sober dancing scenes with Stell and Mac :D? OK, you don´t like Ouzo, so alternatively you can use tequilla :lol:.
    Yes, some people watch shows over and over again to fix every detail and find even the tiniest error, only to come out and say:" ah, look, this scene is wrong and there is a mistake, blabla." Well, like you I´m thankfully the kind of person to watch an episode over and over and over again, because I enjoy it so much :). GfD was not only enjoyed by a great amount of us fans and neutral viewers, but TPTB obviously loved it, too, why else would they add it to their suggestion list for possible Emmy-nominees?

Yes, you´re right, a "Flack-season" would have many Stella-scenes, too, because as the mother of the company she will be there for him to help him cope with everything. I just meant that probably in S6 Stella might not get a special storyline or "her own episode" like she got in all seasons so far. Of course, they won´t introduce the new character all through S6, but with a new regular you can´t avoid always what I call "over-crowding". If the team will remain complete plus a new addition, there might be more episodes where we´ll see less of Stella than in the past seasons. E. g. you could see the difference from S1 to S2; Lindsay came for Aiden, plus Sheldon joined the CSI-team, so one more than in S1 and it showed. OK, I like Hawkes, so I didn´t mind, but another addition in the team will inevitably mean that the presence time of the team members will suffer, though maybe mostly that of Adam and Sid, which would also be a pity.
    I also started watching CSI:NY from S2 on, so I was used to Lindsay and when I watched S1 I thought: Oh, well, now that wasn´t a good swap, Lindsay for Aiden :D, not only, because Aiden and Stell had such a good chemistry, but it´s just that Lindsay annoys me sometimes with her behaviour and I wonder if it really will be happily ever after for D/L, maybe there will be a divorce some day :lol:

Oh, yes, I totally agree, this scene in Mindy´s apartment was sooooo great- There she was, Stella´s bloodsister, after so many years, but yet Stella couldn´t really feel happy about it because of the circumstances, you could really see Stella´s dilemma in her facial expressions. I agree, if Mindy ever came back, then it shouldn´t be a cheesy drama, but a nice story- at least one that doesn´t end with Mindy´s death.

Well, no surprise you get on very well with your English teacher, excellent as your English is :).

Your description of the movie sounds really great, I will keep looking for it :).

Take care, too, Honey, love and hugs :)

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  7. Catu

Catu Police Officer

8. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Gaby and Catu! you two are TWO GODDESSES!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Thanks and thanks :D I just Love that dress and definitely it reminds me the one she wore in Plastic! Greece :D

Thanks again

10. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Stellarinas. Just dropping by quickly.

I saw the game the other day at my local Wal-Mart, but sadly my operating system is not good enough to play the game :(

Deb, you are so right. I love those pictures! She looks gorgeous in all of them, and that mouse book reminds me of my younger days when I read that to my little sister :lol:

Gotta go. CSI's on :lol:\

Axel

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

That's a very sweet memory my dear!!! :D

About the game hopèfully you will get the Wii version of any future game. I think there is one for N. Wii on CSI LV (I need to check the list again)! :)

My humble contribution are pics :) and as usual my message to my dear Andromeda will be written later :)

Melina the day she sang the American anthem

[​IMG]

So gorgeous!

[​IMG]

Is she her sister???? Because both noses have a resemblance

[​IMG]

12. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Thanks for the pics, Gaby and Catu! For once, I kinda like her dress. She looks stunning.

Axel, sorry about the game *hugs her*

Deb, I love the Kanakaredes T-shirt! And she looks quite happy to have it.

13. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Thanks for links Gaby and Catu! Yeah, so many pics with our beauty:rolleyes: - she is shining like a diamond, isn't she?
    Debbie, you're right - possible this lady is Melina's sister. Does anybody know if Melina has a sister?

14. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

You're welcome, Stellarinas...

Did you see two pictures when Melina kissed a boy in there? In the second picture, she show the lipstick mark to the camera with kinda naughty expression, and the boy was blushing. Very funny! :lol:

Melina is the youngest of 3 siblings, all girls. As far as i know, male specimen in her family is kinda rare, since she also has 2 girls, and several nieces.

In the picture when she was wearing the, i think it is a football uniform (?): In the background, the lady with dark red blouse is her sister, and the old man with white shirt is her uncle, Uncle Pete, if I'm not mistaken. She said that to Bonnie Hunt, at one of the interviews.

Plen, 'for once'? You don't like her other dresses? I think she always look adorable, although, her dresses are in the list of dresses i would never wear myself. :lol: I like her with more casual wardrobe, though. More familiar.

^o^

15. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Gaby, I don't quite agree with most of her wardrobe choices when attending events. It's not that I don't like her dresses because of how horrible I'd look in them, but because I simply don't like them. She's beautiful and has a great body, but I think sometimes she doesn't make the most of it. Same with the make up. This time, however, she looked great. And I agree when you say you prefer her wearing more casual stuff. Me too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.