Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Alright everyone, I guess I have had some time to thing of something to talk about since we still don't have spoilers to keep us guessing for another 12 weeks.

Alright so most (if not all) of us agree that Eric is extremely adorable when he shows his jealous side, especially when it comes to Calleigh. In your opinion, do you think that Eric will show his jealous side when it comes to the new guy or do you that Calleigh has calmed his fears about leaving him?

Something else I've been thinking about too (since I have nothing better to do) what do you think is the first thing Calleigh will do once she sees Eric (be it when she rescues him or when she sees him after he is rescued by Horatio)

Feel free to answer...its ok if you don't.

2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

He'll probably only get angry/jealous if he tries to flirt with her or just has her laughing or you know that adorable Calleigh smile than she should be giving him. But he knows deep down that she loves him only. I think Eric does have what it takes to stay calm if Calleigh has calmed him enough, but you know how guys are? I think Calleigh finds it funny, like in Target Specific when he got jealous over Terrance and she laughed cause she knows he knows that she'd never cheat on him.

Tha first thing Calleigh's gonna do is: if she's not crying already she'll cry and she'll run to him. No matter who sees, I think at this point she'd found him and is very glad and doesn't care about what anyone says (if they haven't found out their secret yet), Calleigh'd race up to him.

3. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

I'd have to go with #4, seeing them out on a date ;) and yes #3... (minds in gutter now...)

I can't see Calleigh slapping Eric, first off, why, second, that would just be rude, and Eric would be sad, she wouldn't do that, now slapping Ryan.... I'm kidding, kidding, I love Ryan, noone should slap him...

I really hope it all goes well, and tptb don't screw it all up, I hope they keep it simple, and everything is good, becouse there are three things that the cherictors of Eric and Calleigh would never do: 1, neither would ever cheat on the other, just isn't in them, never Eric; 2, when they get mad at each other over anyhting, they quickly make peace and forgive each other; and 3... well there are two things, but tptb don't have much to screw them over with, so our couple should be ok ;)

*crosses fingers*

SMW

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Hey, gals, I haven't been here for a while. It's nice to be back, even though it's a bit slow around here. I'll blame it on the summer and lack of spoilers (especially EC ones).

First, to answer C.H.E.A.R.'s question: I'd like to see sex scene. I wouldn't mind if the whole lab found out about them. I mean, Ryan already knows, and after Calleigh crying in season finale, Horatio would have to be blind not to realize that they love each other.

I think that if they stay together after everything that happened in season finale, he will be even more sure about their relationship and her love. I seriously doubt that the new guy is going to have anything with Calleigh and Eric and their relationship and I don't know where that rumor came from. By the way, if you ask me, we haven't had enough of post 'Target Specific' fics...

I think she'll give him a big hug and tell him never to do something like that again. I don't think they will have to do anything in front of anyone, because IMO they will be alone (either Calleigh is going to find him, or if Horatio finds him, he'll have enough sense to leave them alone for a while).

5. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Yeah, a mildly possessive Eric is kind of cute... but I don't think he'll be jealous of the new guy even if he shows some interest in Cal, unless she gives him reason to ( which I don't think she will, cause she loves him and would never hurt him intentionally).

As for Cal's reaction after the rescue, IMO the most natural thing (and what I'm hoping) for her to do is, to run into his arms if he's not injured, or, to run and take him in her arms if he's injured. Kissing, emotional outburts ...etc. would follow. However, given the lack of physical contact between these 2 since Sink or Swim ( I counted 3 mini contacts), I'm trying not to have very high expectations. I don't want to set my self up for a disappointment.

6. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I guess he might be a little bit jealous about her, because he's a guy and they are just like that. But I think she ensured him already that he's the only one for her and she loves him and only him. At least I hope so:).
    And even if she didn't I'm pretty sure she'll do it when they find him. And it surely will be enough to convince him that he has no reason to not belive in her love for him.

I'm sure she'll hug him really tight. And then depending on circumstances (if they'll be alone or not) she may kiss him.
    If they will be alone I hope the kiss will be fiery and passionate;).

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I really hope they don't keep going down the jealousy route. I think that we all get that jealousy is something Eric has to deal with and we don't need to be reminded again and again. If they ever do reference to that side of Eric again I do hope it is to show that he has been working on it and that he is feeling really secure when it comes to Cal. Plus I really believe that the new guy will have nothing to do with Eric and Cal (not romantically anyway) ;).

I do think that there's a good chance we might get a hug. A big, engulfing, I was so scared out of my mind hug. Other than that, I don't know and like D&Daddict I don't want to set myself up to be dissapointed. I really do wish that Cal will be the one to find him first and not Horatio.

8. CalleighIris

CalleighIris Dead on Arrival

my opinion is that Calleigh finds Eric If she doesn't I'll stop watching xD (no way..) :scream::scream::scream::scream:
    Grr. I hate that. What I've heard that EP wants to get pregnant means alot of things to maybe she founds him halfdead (sorry for my horrorhumor xD:guffaw:) she wishpers to him that he can not leave her because of the baby,. and then the same effect as 7.14 eric can hear her like a dream xD. then he wokes up and call hugs him. xD :cool::vulcan: if you think i'm right pleasse say that hahaha xD xXOox Iris The greatest dutch CSI:Miami FAN haha

9. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I just rememered something...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uhrmNvKb04&feature=fvw

At 0:48 here, the guys says a "near miss" happens. Well, from articles and such we know Eric isn't dead. So, I basically think that this is just a cover up and his dad is involved to go do something and probably go back to just get his dad out of all of this.

So, with all that said, here is what I am thinking...and I think a lot...so, it's a long list in my mind...but I'll try to shorten it ;)

~Eric comes back into the lab and up the elevator and Calleigh runs into his arms
    ~Eric calls Calleigh and she comes to find him and there is a sweet moment
    ~Horatio finds him, and calls Calleigh and she looks worried and Horatio gets that look :cool:...and just smiles and walks away
    ~Ryan finds him...and then Calleigh gets there, that would be hilarious...I'm sure he would say something funny about the two at that point

Overall, I'm just thinking that the season premiere is going to be kind of like season 7's premiere. Us not knowing what's going on until a little ways through. I'm sure we'll see a worried Calleigh since she finally broke down during the season finale and cried and looked truly upset. This is going to be a good season! Only like, 11 weeks to go?:eek:

10. calleighfan1

calleighfan1 Victim

I'M BACK!! boy, i haven't been on here in awhile.... i had no internet at the beach so don't blame me, blame my beach house for having no internet.
    ANYWAYS...
    im thinking that eric is going to have a bullet in his shoulder because if you watch the scene in Seeing Red you can see that the break in the glass isn't straight in the center so (thank god) Calleigh must of missed and hit his shoulder. (this is my theory BTW)
    i like the Eric coming back into the lab and Calleigh seeing him and then running up to him. then the whole lab would certainly know. (YAY)
    and i still want calleigh to say something like this to him: "If you ever do that again, I swear to God I won't miss." someone put that line in my head and it won't come out!!!
    i think in this episode there should DEFINITLEY be a kiss. WE HAVE NOT SEEN THEM KISS SINCE SINK OR SWIM!! it bugs me!!! we should see them kiss again.
    how much longer? this summer is dragging on...... I WANT MY E/C!!! NOW!! i need my csi: miami. reruns are okay for now but in a few weeks.... im not going to be okay with reruns. I just want a little spoiler on what's going to happen. JUST a few pictures or something.... i need something....
    sorry, i'm very desperate. my summer has been really boring.
    Just one more question: why can't csi: miami be YEAR-ROUND? then i wouldn't be having with draw pains......

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Bullet in his shoulder is my opinion too. But I bet in episode 801 it's not her that shot/hurt him. I think it's something like a fight that happened before (in the ware house with the guns) that's why. Sharova might not have told Horatio and Frank the whole thing. Though I kinda trust him to tell the truth about his son.

I can't wait either!:eek: But then I can, I only so exited when I'm on this site, lol.

12. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

A little late for the question, but anyway here it goes...:p

I don't think Eric will show his jealous again, I mean, I think he had his lesson in Target Specific, you know, he was suspicious about Cal and the horse trainer guy, he know he knows she loves him, and with all that thing of Seeing Red... No, I don't think Eric will show his jealous, but I do think if the new cop will 'atract' Cal in some way, I'm almost sure that Eric will talk to him and say something 'Keep dreaming pal...' and then a truly speach of a in love boyfriend :adore: :lol:

First of all, I don't think H will rescue Eric without Cal, I mean, I'm almost sure she'll want to be informed about all news about where is Eric, so I do think she'll rescue Eric, but I'd love even more if Ryan, Nat, Frank would come too, I mean, c'mon, we need our team back. I have a picture in my mind that doesn't come out since the season finale, let's suppose Eric was kidnapped, he is in the ground, the bad guys are all killed/arrested, Cal runs to him, hugs him, and says something tipical of her, and the team is is right ahead of them watching with a smile in their faces :) And the episode ends with all of them going home after a loooong day of work, and ofc will see E/C going together :D
    Well, but that's just me, I'd love to be TPTB :p:lol:

I agree with you, that's my opinion too :p We saw that Cal shot in the car several times, so I do think she hit him, but not very badly :)

And, hell yeah, it's always a boring when we don't have new episodes :scream: :lol:

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

So we're still waiting patiently for season 8 spoilers...:). I am so anxious to know something, anything!!!! It's so cool that it's July already so we are pretty close to getting some kind of info :). I guess that what I would like to know the most (because it is what worries me the most) is what exactly will happen to Cal and Eric's relationship. I'd like to know if when episode 8x01 ends they'll be ok. I do have to say that I believe that they will stay together more than any other scenario, but I still worry ;).

Then I'd like to know who will be the first one to find Eric and I hope that the answer is Cal, of course ;). After I'm sure they'll be ok, and that Cal will find him, I'd like to know where the heck Eric was and what exactly happened. I don't think everything will be known thorugh spoilers but I'll take what I can get ;).

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Hey everyone! My stupid modem died over the long holiday weekend so I was without internet...I think I almost died. It was horrible...anyway....

I am going crazy over here for spoilers. Part of me wants to know if Calleigh will be the one to find him (which of course is the logical reason) but at the same time I want to be surprised...but I really doubt that I will remain spoiler free. I am naturally curious person...LOL

As far as Calleigh shooting Eric...I am hoping that if she did shoot him that she grazed his arm. I think that if he has another wound that it would be from his father.
    Wouldn't it be funny if Ryan shot him.....LOL...ok maybe not...LOL

I could definitately see Calleigh saying something like that to Eric...I would pay to see the look on his face when she said it too....

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Calleigh's be way too happy to say something like that, but I still can picture it too.

Guys, new hiphugger song by destiny's child: brown eyes

'I know that he loves me cause told me so
    I know that he loves me cause his feelings show
    When he stares at me you see he cares for me
    You see how he is so deep in love
    I know that he loves me cause its obvious
    I know that he loves me cause its me he trust
    and he's missing me if he's not kissing me
    and when he looks at me his brown eyes tell it so'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.