Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Aug 11, 2008.

?

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

Poll closed Aug 14, 2008.
  1. Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  5. Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Could you be a Stellarina..?

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. makkem

makkem Hit and Run

I bought it in the UK over a month ago now & with the benefit of hindsight I wish I hadn't. I've started the first case, and on the first page had to collect, doughnuts, a coffee cup, a banana, & several other items which bore no relation to the case.
    On the plus side the likenesses of the CSIs are good.

2. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

I don't know if it's been released in my country. It probably has, but I don't like videogames and videogames don't like me. I basically suck, thus I get easily bored or viceversa, depending on the game. Also, now that I've finally gotten used to Melina's real voice -NY is dubbed here-, I don't think switching back to Spanish is a good idea.

Glad to see you've looked after this thread while I was on holidays :bolian:

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Welcome back Pleni!!!! :D Hope you and your family have had great holidays :D well i must confess i am not a videogame obsessive however i love my Age of Empires and now CSI NY will be part of my little collection ;)

Makkem--> i will try anyway. Once i can finally get something from CSI NY i will take my chance. At least until Musimundo decided to get CSI NY DVDs grrrrrrr

Catu!!!--> not only you can get CSI NY videogame but two MELINA'S MOVIES!!!!!!!
    15 minutes and Long kiss of goodnight. Both are not so expensive which is great considering i have a lot of DVDs i want to get ;)

welocme pics for Pleni

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Plenilunio

Thanks a lot Deb! I like her better the way she looks now because of her features, I can't quite explain the reason.

I bring you this so that you can listen to Stella's dubbed voice. I quite like it and the same applies to Mac's. They're not that different from their original voices. Hawkes's or Flack's struck me much more when I started watching non-dubbed episodes. Stella appears at about 3:10, by the way.

5. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Stellarinas. Just a quick post from me.

First off, Deb, how do you find all those wonderful pictures? :) Those are gorgeous pictures of Melina.

Pleni, sadly the video has been removed so we can not hear the dub. :( I actually watched CSI:NY the other day on a french channel. It's kind of weird hearing her french voice. She sounds kind of like Olivia from Law And Order: SVU.

I love CMT for this! Because it is Canada day and this show is Canadian, they are playing episodes of Due South. I'm not sure if Melina is in them so I have to watch them :adore:

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Axel, you can go to http://www.bing.com (Microsoft Search Engine) Click on "Images" and type "Melina Kanakaredes". I have found tons of them there :D (I did the same with Google but i didn't find new ones)

Also you can go Melina's newest board

http://melinakanakaredes.proboards.com/index.cgi

Happy Canadian Day. I will look for my Mirroball video and i will listen my beloved Sarah singing Oh Canada :D
    Oh boy I loved so much Due South!!!!! If you want more details especially from episodes to watch Melina check this out

http://home.hiwaay.net/~warydbom/duesouth.htm

Plen--> No video :( however let me tell you i prefer my entire life original voices. we never had CSI NY in Spanish. Only they did it with CSI LV. But i cringe just to the idea what kind of odd voice Mac adn Stella could have :D

This is special for all Stellarinas. It's Eleni (Melina's character) as a hostage by a crazy chick in Guiding Light :D

http://community-2.webtv.net/CTV11/MelinaKanakaredes/

Many hugs to all Debbie :D

ps: where is Andromeda????????????????????????????????????

7. Plenilunio

Dang! *glares at Youtube in a very menacing way* :scream: So not fair!

Axel, I guess it happens whenever you switch the language, especially if you're used to watching any show in original version. I remember watching an episode of a Spanish series -see signature- dubbed into Italian just to hear the characters' "new" voices and being unable to decide whether I wanted to laugh or cry.

Deb, thanks for the useful links! In Spain all shows and movies are dubbed. Sometimes, they're dual and you can choose the language, but most stuff isn't. Luckily, the majority dubbing actors are awesome and, even if they have nothing to do with the original ones, voices are carefully chosen and fit the character. Spanish Stella's is cool, not that different from Melina's.

8. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Just a quick stop.

Uhm, Plen, i was able to watch the video, about 3 days ago, and well, yeah, they sounds sooooooo verrrryyyy weird. Stella sounds so not herself, but she's a lot better than the boys and Lindsay...

Love Melina always!!! ^^,

BTW, have you guys seen some video of Sydney Hansen's funny dreams in youtube? They are all so funny! :lol:

Gaby

9. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

10. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Thanks for the interview CdfSjaI. I haven't read that before and it was cute.

So no Melina on Due South last night :( But CMT are my new heroes. Why? They're putting it into their schedule. That's right. I can now watch Due South on TV :D So I will most likely see the episodes with Melina in them. I can't wait.

MT and I actually freaked out at a commercial because we saw a woman with curly hair walking pass Benton :lol:

Axel

11. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Hi, Stellarinas!
    CdfSjaI - thank you for the link, nice interview. I like Melina's words about family and heritage - yeah, it's really important for us, maybe it's one of the part of her charisma, her inward shining.
    And I say again - I loooove Melina's dress, how, how can she be so beatiful?

12. Blue

Blue Police Officer

A wonderful evening dear Stellarinas,

so much postings and so less time to write, what a pity!!!
    My dear Debbie,

thank you very much for the links. And bing is a wonderful new source for pic-searching.

Dear Stellarinas,

we here in austria have the possibility to watch CSI:NY on austrian and german broadcast station and of course both are dubbed.

IMO Stellas "german" voices is very simillar to her original voice and I like it very much. My problem is Macs german voice. IMO it´s terrible and I don´t like it all :rolleyes:- it sometimes really disturbs me. Where is Andromeda, I would like to read her opinion!!!!:p
    Thank you very much for the link, she´s really a wonderful woman and it´s so easy to love her[​IMG]!!!!!!

Have a nice evening my dear STellarinas!!!![​IMG]

Udonna:luvlove:

13. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Heya, Stellarinas :),

thank you all for all these great links, they´re very much appreciated :).

Woohoooooo, dearest Ghawazee, I´m here, looky-looky :lol:.

Dear udonna, I agree with you, Melina´s German dub-voice comes pretty close to her original voice, I like it a lot. Mac´s German voice is OK, though not that much similar to his original voice.

Hope you´re all fine, love and hugs :)

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Stellarinas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pleni-->
    Here they are too (dubbed i mean) but even tough we always have the same Mexican, Venezuelan and Argentinian voices in movies and tv series sometimes the choise is not so correct:p

Gaby!!!!
    oh no!!!! I didn't!!!!!!! But i am not surprised a lot of vids have been posted lately from gals who belong to the new Melina forum:bolian: I will check on Monday when i received my new modem (FINALLY!:alienblush::thumbsup:) Now this dial up connection is slower than a chariot from Stone Age:lol:

CdfSjaI
    THANK YOU for posting this. Just the night before i was looking for some news on Melina's job in Vancouver
    See? That's why i love this woman. She already said it ALL. Never give up on your dreams. That's my main motto in life and Melina confirms it more:thumbsup:

Axel-->
    very happy you and MT can have Due South at home, my dear. Victoria is not exactly a hero. Actually she is not one of the good ones but she isn't a villain either. Just she answers to her real nature like the fable of the skorpion and the turtle(LOL i am obsessed with Greeks:lol:) Her last episode of 3 and her last scene is impossible to forget. You will love her forever!:bolian:

Galinaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
    i totally agree with you. She is amazing because she knows how much she owes to her ancestors and her current family. I love this woman, no doubt of it:thumbsup:

My dear, dear udonna-->
    I guess only Tom Cruise is satisfied of being dubbed:lol: I guess for us, foreign fans, is very important their second voices because the voice is part of the personality of every character. I remember some story from Old Hollywood when a successful actress saw how her career fell down (she starred Mute movies) when the sound was incorporated to movies because her voice was not too appealing. I guess this is the same case for us:confused: (well i watch CSI NY in English with subtitles in Spanish which saves me because my English Listening is horrendous:lol:

My very dear Andromeda--> I owe you a message. Ill try tomorrow. I was cleaning:shifty: I always clean but i prefer to be here writing:thumbsup:

some pics to enjoy our Stell

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning!
    O, I so envy you - russian voice of Melina is awful! As others characters too. And translation is awful too - what's why I throw my house slipper in TV very often.
    Debbie, my congratulations you with a new modem:lol:. And I wonder, did you add the signature on the second pic:lol:? It's wondefull!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.