In Plain Sight- Witness. Protection.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Bryn Elizabeth, Jun 15, 2009.

1. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I don't love In Plain Sight, but I enjoy it. I might stop watching it if they don't start hinting at some Marshall/Mary, though.

I think they may have begun implying that Marshall has feelings for Mary. There was that scene in the first season where Marshall was going to quit and Mary said something like, "Unless you're in love with me" and he sort of gave her this look, but then went on to say something else.

Also in a recent episode, I can't remember which, Marshall said "believe me, I understand what it's like to work/be with someone who doesn't feel the same way about you." It was something to that extent, I don't remember the exact words. I just remembering being like :confused:, and thinking that if it wasn't romantic then I have no idea what it means.

2. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

I like the idea of Marshall consoling Mary about Raf's death, but I love Raf. Maybe because he's hispanic... Lol. And sexiii.

I think, in the last episode, he said something about knowing what it meant to not chase something you wanted. It made me happy. He definitely loves her...

And there was that part in 'Duplicate Bridge'... he was talking to Brandi but turned to Mary and said, "I'm still here." And, using the bridge scene and scenes from 'Rubble Without a Cause', we know that he freaks out whenever he feels she's in danger. And then, of course, there was the ENTIRE epsiode of 'Trojan Horst'.

I agree with the wall thing. Not good for them. And annoying to look at.

And... Where did you get the spoiler about proposals? Spoilers are awesome.

3. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

The spoiler for the proposal was on spoilertv.blogspot.com. That's where I get most of my spoilers.
    If this thread is going to turn into a list of 'moments' between Marshall and Mary, it'll get really long! :)
    From the latest episode (I'm writing this at 11 on sun, so it's still the latest), 'A Frond In Need' Marshall says to that witness 'Believe me, I know how hard it is not to chase after the things you want to most.'

4. SciFiChick

SciFiChick Witness

Posting Mary/Marshall moment. I love the fact that Marshall can give Mary a reality check when no one else can get to her. That scene on the roof was very nice. "Who's Bugging Mary?" was a good episode. I think the bug was definitely planted by Lauren. If she is Mary's/Brandi's half sister and in still contact with their father it would make since. I like that Mary said in the end she didn't need her father anymore. She needed to let that part of her life go. Move on. Hopefully Jinx could maybe follow suit..... Nah!!!!

5. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

Wow, though. Mary was being a 'word-my-mom-told-me-never-to-say' to Eleanor, huh? '"I don't know if you even had a husband!"' Eleanor was practically crying in the office the other day because she missed her husband so much, and she was doing all she could to help Mary, despite the fact that it was basically illegal for her to do so. Plus, Mary was wrong; the physical description of Lauren she gave was pretty accurate and it's not surprising that there were no agants who matched the description. Eleanor has been playing Mary's game, humoring her to a point, since she got there. Now I'm starting to feel bad for her as she realizes that when people play Mary's game they get hurt.

6. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

The roof scene was cute. If there was any doubt in my mind that TPTB might go in a Marshall/Mary direction, there isn't now.

I agree, Meatball42, Mary was being inexcusably rude to Eleanor. As I watch the show I love how sarcastic and tough Mary is, but when I consider her in a real-world context I realize that she can be really mean and rude. I would probably hate her if I actually worked with her. :lol: At least she tried to apologize. I didn't like Eleanor at first but I've really warmed up to her. She's not intimidated by Mary, and I like that.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh gosh. I love that Raph was keeping Jinx occupied so that the stress of the situation wouldn't cause her to fall off the wagon. I loved that he sent Mary a text telling her that the DA wanted to make a deal with Brandi. He's such a good guy. And I love that he got rid of the drugs for Brandi and replaced them with towels. The way Mary found that out was brilliant. :lol:

I love Marshall bringing flowers to that widow. That was thoughtful. I love how he is one of the few people who can talk Mary down when she's getting out of hand.

:sigh: I love Mary with Raph and I love the idea of Mary with Marshall. I cannot choose one or the other. :lol:

I like that Mary actually tried to apologize to Eleanor. And that Eleanor was like, "Not today, I'm too mad today. Maybe tomorrow." :lol:

Could someone explain something to me? There's something I didn't quite catch. Something about the phone calls Spanky made to Brandi and what time O'Connor got involved with that... My VCR in the livingroom isn't 100% compatible with the new tv, so I had the volume on the tv all the way up and still had trouble hearing every word. And I kind of missed that part. :lol:

Oh and it was so evident in that roof scene that Marshall so love Mary. It was written all over his face. You could tell he just wanted to hold her and comfort her for as long as she'd let him.

8. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

Okay, so I FINALLY got to watch the latest episode. it was ah-mazing.

I loved the Mary/Raph and Mary/ Marshall moments. I decided I ship both ships because I can't decide.

I loved the roof scene. Marshall is totally in love with Mary. I'm so glad he hugged her. I was like, "Hug. Her. Now."

And Raph. Such a Sweetheart. I only wish I could find a man like that.

9. GregNickRyanFan

Same here. :lol: Both guys are so loveable. How can we not like them both? :lol:

Don't we all. :lol:

10. Mirabella

Mirabella Victim

he did?omg i didn't know that

11. Mirabella

Mirabella Victim

i loved that when marshall hugged her and helped mary out. it was soooo cute, major cuteness goin on btween m&m:)

12. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Cristián de la Fuente, who plays Raphael, played Sam Belmontes in six episodes of CSI: Miami from 2003 to 2004. One of the episodes, Extreme, airs today on A&E at 12 noon and 6 pm (Eastern).

13. GregNickRyanFan

He was only in six eps? He must have started right before Speed died cause I know he was in at least a couple that Ryan was in (Season 3). I figured he'd been on there longer than that, but I didn't watch as frequently with Seasons 1 and 2.

14. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

That's all IMDB listed. If he was in more, I don't know. I don't have any of the DVD's

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Mirabella, please don't double post. There's an edit button on your post for 24 hours after you post so you can add to your post instead of creating another. Also, please don't use chat speak. Thank you. :)