Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hankster, Nov 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HCfanforlife1982

HCfanforlife1982 Police Officer

Re: Grey's Anatomy *may contain spoilers*

As far as I am concered you can post pics of Derek and Alex anytime you want. lol. I would love if you post some pics of Derek/Meredith together and some of Alex/Izzy together.

2. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I just about cringed when George started to cut his hair last night. I loved his bushy hair sticking out.

3. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

My god I was laughing when Christina is carrying the squawking baby out of the cafeteria and saying "Shut it Shut it Shut it" over and over again! :lol: Too funny.

And I like that doctor that likes George. I hope that works out. She's fun! :)

4. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

I agree, Christina with the baby was so funny! :lol:

I like that doctor that likes George too. It's cute and fun to see his reactions to her b/c she's so forthright.

I loved his hair longer too. I knew it was coming though since in his recent interviews he had to wear the beanie/touque because "of a bad haircut". Oh well, it's hair, it grows :)

I'm so happy Meredith told Derek that she slept with George. Everytime he asked and she gave some excuse/reason why not to, I was yelling at my TV "Just tell him already! Sheesh!!" :lol:

5. 9dots4lines

9dots4lines Lab Technician

I can't believe that hockey kid actually got directions to cut off his finger on the internet. Of course, that's 100% plausible, since pretty weird stuff is on there.

But the sad part about when Meredith told him, he got all sad and I was all "Oh no, not again!" Both of my favorite ships have begun to decay (the backup one went 2-3 weeks ago) and the other got bad, then worse, then better, and now it's going bad again.

Anyone hear anything about the whole christina-burke-george thing? My mom said something about it, yet I'm not sure.

6. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

Noooo *raises eyebrows* spoilers please!

7. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

What about it?
    You can definately see that Christina's getting irked that George is still living there. Maybe she'll pack up and head to Meredith's.

8. HCfanforlife1982

HCfanforlife1982 Police Officer

I didn't like the ending of Sunday's show. I hated how Derek was telling Addy that it was partly his fault that she cheated on him and that he is tring to fix their marriage. I was like no you have to get to Meredith and tell her you want her back and that you forgive her for sleeping with George.

9. 9dots4lines

Okay, but I'm not 100% sure about all of this...my mom said she saw it on the television:

My mother told me that someone is to become bisexual on Grey's. My first thought was George because, well, that's me. My mom said it might be Burke because of how his apartment and everything is so neat and shtuff. I think now it may be him because of the way that the three are acting. SOMETHING is coming, and SOMETHING will happen to those three.

10. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

hmmm that's interesting! Jeez they can't have a hospital show without someone being gay or bi now can they? Not that I'm against that or anything of course, I just think it's kind of funny that all the hospital shows I've watched have had at least one person in it. But then again, it makes the show more real, and it takes all kinds right? Anyways this looks really good, I can't wait to see what's going to happen!

11. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Are you discussing a spoiler there? Because a spoiler warning would be nice...

12. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I finally got around to watching the pilot. I finally got the entire first season and some second season episodes to watch in the near future. It's a pretty good show!

13. 9dots4lines

Yeah, I brought the first season a couple weeks ago and watched most of them twice. I think it's awesome.

Dempsey didn't even know his character was married.

14. BlueGirl

BlueGirl Coroner

15. IreneAdler76

IreneAdler76 Hit and Run

Hi y'all.

Poor George! Did he really think he had an actual chance with Meredith??? Anyone who knows her (and you think he would after living w/ her) knows that Meredith is an emotional basketcase (her mother & father, McDreamy, Addison) and a train wreck. It's almost like I want to hit George over the head for taking advantge of Meredith b/c they all know Meredith comforts herself with sex!

However, with that said had George never run from Meredith thus avoiding the conversation about her behavior during their "night" together, then he wouldn't have dislocated his shoulder & not have met that orthopedic doctor who obviously keeps hitting on him. Oh I'm sorry -- she's made it clear to george that she'd "like to hit that." George does seem intimidated by her ... I guess he's used to being on the unlucky side of unrequited love.

Irene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.