Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Let's see... I choose shower scene + steamy hot kiss + sex scene +....+... +.... :drool:

But if I can't have it all, I'll go with choice no. 3, sex scene + whole lab finding out ;)

2. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

Would it be too much to ask for all three? Poss in this order?
    1. Reunion=Hot Kiss + Slap, (Ryan to Natalia, "Eric is so dead when they get home.")
    2. Hot Make up Sex that night
    3. Next day, (Natalia to Ryan, "they must of had some really great make-up sex last night...look how they are both glowing today."

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

LMAO! That would be awesome!

I will take a sexy love scene between them. I think that Calleigh slapping Eric could happen but then she'll kiss him because she is so happy that he is ok.

I agree with Jessica's response about the new guy, he'll probably check Calleigh out and Eric will be like keep dreaming. As much as I love seeing Eric jealous, I think its time we move past it. He can't keep getting jealous everytime a new guy comes close to Calleigh.

4. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Guys, 1 choice, okay? Anyway those were some good answers. I found a new EC song by Alice Deejay:

I want you back in my life
    Want you back by my side
    cause thats where you belong

Oh and i
    I wont give you up
    I will never stop
    My love is much too strong

Look at me
    Standing here
    Crying out my final tears
    Look at me in the rain
    All that I wont name again

5. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I don't think a new person is going to have any real effect on Calleigh and Eric's relationship. They've done the Eric-Calleigh-Jake love triangle, there's no reason to redo it and replace Jake with Eddie Cibrian's character.

I could definitely see a lighthearted scene in which Eric introduces Calleigh and the new dude, and new dude is clearly taken aback by her smile/accent/beauty/etc. Then Calleigh gets a page that some evidence is ready in DNA, so she leaves, and Eric and new dude watch her walk away. When Calleigh's out of earshot, new dude asks "Do you know if she's single?" and Eric grins, chuckles, and says "Trust me, man, she's way out of your league." and then he walks away and goes back to whatever work-related stuff he was doing before. New dude is left standing there confused, and a little disappointed.

6. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

ok if just one, i chooose....number 3

:p

7. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Well gals

I have given it some thought. I hope, that new guy is not there to mess E/C OR to have yet another couple on the show. Speaking as a fan of the show not just a hiphugger we are past that now.

But we all know that consistentce is not a strong vertude of the show. So I would not be surprised if they do something down thoose lines anyway.
    But I strongly feel that it would be bad for the show.

Which again makes me wonder.....On the mainstoryline are they planing 1 season or 2 seaon ahead and/or do they have the end planned and just have stuff going on untill the end with out any fixed direction of storylines?

I am especially think of odd changes of focus for our favorite storyline in "And then they were offed..."
    Which seemed --well odd;)----but in the big picture seemed "put in" to stress the russian mobs fixation on the team.

I have come to terms with our storyline is at the will of the individual writes ....(Thanks to Krystal Houg. May she write many many episodes next seasons)...But if the hint to the russian mob was planned so far ahead. Should they not soon decide what to do with our storyline for the next season ( Emily pregant or not)?

And if our storylinefix is based on the writers will could we then go 7 episodes of nothing? Would I enjoy that? If there is no E/C stuff in an episode I sometimes don´t watch if I have stuff to do. But if I know something is happing I watch. (Thanks to you gals keeping me updated).

By the way I love some hot make- up kissing all over the house. But there is a lot of factors I have to hope for:
    1. Krystal is writting the "lets get reunited" episode
    2. Producers or mainstorylineboard allowing an other bedroom/bathroom scene intermixed the episodestoryline
    3. planned outcome for Eric: NOT in hospital or with memoryloss at seasonbeginning. OHHHH just realized how annoyed I would be if they choose to go that way. Not just as a hiphugger but as a show fan. AND I don´t care if they did that to please Edenfans or make way for new guy. But fellowfans; have we seen that why to many times?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2009
  8. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I'd like to see Calleigh and Eric in the shower together, but because I don't want them breaking up I wouldn't choose number 1.

As for number two, well I'm not conviced if I'd like to see Calleigh slaping Eric. Besides I think she wouldn't do it, especially to him. I don't know, but for me it's just not her. So number is out too.

Then it's number three and that I'd love too see. Even if it'd mean the whole lab finding out about them. I mean hot, passionate sex scene with E/C would certainly be worth it.:)

9. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

#3, with no doubt :D Why? Well, it's easy, 'cause in a sex scene we can also have a steamy hot kiss(es) and also a shower scene :devil: :lol: And I really don't care if the lab finds out, actually, I'm anxious to it, I don't think they'll make that a big thing, and Stetler, in the deep, will be happy for them :p
    I'm dying to see some scenes like this ones, ahhhhh :D

10. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Am I the only one that wants number 2? Cause I was thinking if Calleigh were to get pregnant and Eric kept making jokes about her during the pregnancy and she gets mad because of the harmones raging and slaps him. That's how I think of it.

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I just don't see Calleigh slapping anyone much less Eric. IMO that would be really out of character for her. Plus I'm not a big fan of physical agression between couples and would be totally put off by that.

I am looking forward to see the lab finding out about them and what they'll reaction will be. I wouldn't like them to all find out at the same time though. I would like them to spread it out and not make a huge deal about it but just let us see their reactions with a comment here and there.

I would love for Krystal Houghton to be the one to write the season premier. She has written some great hiphugger scenes and I think she would do justice to their reunion scene. Either her or Tamara Jaron ;) but I would prefer Krystal.

EDIT: Guys remember to post at least 3 lines of on-topic discussion :).

Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  12. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Number .... 3 , because most of us want the sex scene and I would just love to see the whole lab finding out because I can't imagine how they would do it but I'm sure we would get a very funny scene from Natalia or Ryan :lol:

13. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

Number 3 for the SEXXXX scene :p

14. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

^Hey, remember at least three lines.

You notice that you both have the same pictures? That's the reason I didn't put that one up, but it's my fav one though.

15. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Everyone on this thread, not just certain people, needs to remember to post at least three lines of on topic discussion. The mods haven't been in here in a while but it's still a rule and we need to make sure that we follow it.

Anyway, it'll be July sometime this week so I guess we can be expecting spoilers sometime in the next couple of weeks. I have to say, I'm pretty excited.

And about getting a new guy in the show, that's probably nothing to worry about when it comes to Eric and Calleigh. They already had Tara on the show before EC got together and she ended up being no problem at all. But knowing Eric, he still might show some male display of protectiveness or possessiveness if he does think the guy is showing even a little interest in Calleigh. That'd be cute, though. I just don't want some jealous, insecure Eric like we've seen in the past.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.