Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Oct 21, 2005.

1. SparklingDiamond

SparklingDiamond Pathologist

Me either. There aren't any fics worth reading though :(

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah right now i am working on a DnA myself. But it also has has smacked and Flack/OC but yeah its getting a little interesting. But i really have one lined up for later. But its all on paper.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I totally missed all the pirate fun here but I was surfing the net today and came across the pirate name generator. http://gangstaname.com/pirate_name.php

So it may be a bit late but I thought where DnA is concerned its better late than never.

So thinking back to this list I had to find out what Danny and Aiden's pirate names were...

Danny: Slouchin' Tad Hornigold
    Aiden: Pirate Flora the Off-White

And mine was Cap'n Hester Graybeard for me real name and "Chocolate" Blair Smythe for Imzadi83.

4. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

:lol: Oh God..Hornigold

I do periodically check on some of the WIP's on FF.net but I don't think they'll ever be finished :(

5. Guest

Guest Guest

You can put WIPs on your alert list so if a chapter is ever added it'll e-mail you.

6. SparklingDiamond

The best ones are never updated :( :( :( like When it rains on new york. It's so great. I wanted an update so much

7. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

DUDE I'm 'Quadruped' Amora Teach :lol: that's a lil weird? And if it were a 'male' I'd be Brant Teach *boring* Or for my real name I'd be Cap'n Jan Earbeard. YAY I'm a Cap'n... minus the tight pants :(

Yeah, what ever happened to When It Rains In New York? Is that the one where Danny gets shipped off to LA or something by Lt.Dan and then Aid is preggos and everyone knows but Danny and when he comes back he's all *swoony* in lurve with his lil girl? Is that the one? It's been so long... no inspiration :(

8. robospanker_fan

robospanker_fan CSI Level Two

Lol, my pirate name is Cheatin' Bernice Jones.

And sorry guys, I haven't been posting here lately at all... I'm a bad bad bad DnA fan. :(

9. SparklingDiamond

Sunny, when t rains in NY is that one where Danny and Aiden go undercover as a married couple. So well done!

10. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

I though you guys would enjoy this little bit of information.

IMDB

Unless you've already seen it, then it would be old news, but it's cute.

Ali

11. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

I think that is awesomepossum's story. She left a nice cliffhanger too.

12. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

Riiiiiight... kinda like the 'Arcadia' eppy from X-Files. There was that one chap where Aid got almost assaulted and
    Danny went all grrr arrgh on the dude.... AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH Now I REALLY want her to update that story :(

13. SparklingDiamond

No, Kate was only beta-ing the fic. ^^

14. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

Andrea, my icon making goddess. Teach me!!!! I got PS7 and have sufficiently done NOTHING with it. I wanna make some DnA icons.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

The last chapter I remember reading where that guy was coming, breaking in whatever and that's where it ended. Was there a chapter after that I missed? Anyone got a link?

I want you to make some DnA icons too, and banners and wallpapers... ;)

And on a side not I still haven't gotten to see "Arcadia" M/S shipper sigh. But I do have a poster of them from it still up on my wall. :)