Carmine-What is Cessau?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Dryan89, May 3, 2006.

1. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

He talked about the album selling in a number of weird and wonderful places across the globe and certainly seemed pleased with it, although didn't talk in numbers. I *think* they played Wrote the Longest Word and Tear to Spare, but unfortunately I had a work deadline to meet and was only half listening once Michael had finished talking. :)

2. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

Would it sound weird if I said Michael didn't sound like how I expected?

It was a cool interview and nice to hear their songs being played here.

3. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

Not weird at all. I was thinking along similar lines although somewhat in reverse. Despite having seen a picture of him before, the image I had in my mind from the voice I heard wasn't anything like him. As he spoke, the fake image kept popping up despite me knowing it was a fake. :)

4. notalone

notalone Civilian

yes i found michael to sound different then what i thought he would sound,but he did sound very well spoken and polite.;) i enjoyed listening to the interview and found it funny michael sounds like he has a great humour!!

5. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Yeah, I also found Michael to sound different than what I thought :lol: But it was a pleasant surprise.

He was very nice and funny during the interview, indeed!

I don't know how many of you are on Facebook, but Ceesau and Michael Brasic have their fanpage managed by fans (I think?)... and here are the latest news with them :

Carmine is heading back into the studio in early July to begin filming for a new season of CSI NY. John is heading off to Canada to start filming a brand new TV series, I don't have the details of the series but we wish him well. Tecci is busy with new music for his other band Gun Country and Mike's other band The Spyderz, has just begun a residency in a Hollywood club. So congratulations to all of them. -- Cessau Fan Base on Facebook

:p

6. Cyn-B-Demented

Me again.

There a new Ceesau interview at Cult Following with Michael Brasic and Stephen Tecci! Lots of great questions and great answers! Brasic is being his usual self : funny and interesting! It was nice to hear from Tecci! He was interesting too, we should hear from him more often! :D

Anyways, here's the link : follow the rabbit hole

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

The guys in the band seem so cool, Michael Brasic especially! Thanks for the link.

8. Cyn-B-Demented

Really cool, yes! And you can tell they're a tight family and that they have this special connection with each others. They have such a nice thing going on for them!

I'm a big fan of Brasic! :D If it wasn't for Carmine choosing him as the drummer, I would have never known about him.

9. Viva_CSI

Viva_CSI Victim

thanks for the thread, the band sounds good. :)

10. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

I have a question for anyone who has Ceesau's CD because I'm very interested in getting it, where did you buy it from/ And how long did it take to get to your house, etc.? I wanted to buy it and then see if I could get it signed by them. :D

11. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

You can buy it at CDBABY but if you go on ceesau.com there is a link; when I bought it one year ago it took one week to receive it in France

12. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

I think I'm just going to buy the MP3's. :D I want to listen to the full songs now, the CD would be lovely, but I can always just burn a copy and everything.

Or I could make a t-shirt with the band logo on it and send it to carmine to sign it :D

13. Cyn-B-Demented

^ They will most definitely sign anything you send them! This girl, Becky, got a very special shirt designed by Brasic lol The members of Ceesau all signed it.

Edit
    I just noticed your avatar! LOL You manip to get Flack's face instead of Lindsay's?! Hahahaha, that's awesome.

14. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Oh, yay! I think I will be getting a shirt and CD then :)

And yes, I did! :D I originally posted the full manip on the D/F thread here, but this is the original fullsize of the manip: click

Not bad, right?

15. Cyn-B-Demented

I really need to order the CD. I'm so not used to order anything on the Internetz!

And your manip made me die of laughter :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:It's the best D/F graphic I've seen! Hope you don't mind if I save it lol It's just that great :lol:

Oh, and you'll tell me if they ever sign anything? I like those kind of stories :eek: lol