Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Quench Your Thirst!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thanks everyone for the news :thumbsup:

Ok Eddie is hot and it would be another good reason to watch this show. No need to say it :devil:

But, please do not make him Eric's brother. As Orla mentioned, next time give me his granparents and we're all done :rolleyes::lol:.
    No...no... leave Eric's storylines away from the show for a while 'cause I honestly have had enough of them.

Again, I don't want Eddie to replace Adam (also b/c people keep saying that he renewed his contract. So I don't want to have the magic doubt "is Adam leaving?? :confused:" now) or anyone elese.

All I'm hoping is that they made a mistake in the articles and he's just going to be the new M.E.

2. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

I just read this... Well I think expanding the casts makes no sense to me 'cause Emmanuelle Vaugier had to leave CSI:NY because of budget cuts.
    In this way it would be better if Eddie will become the new ME but I think that won't happen even if it would be the best solution for the ME-problem at all.

3. CalleighIris

CalleighIris Dead on Arrival

According to the The Hollywood Reporter Eddie Cibrian is joining the cast of the CBS' crime drama CSI: Miami. He will be a series regular.
    He will play an officer from the Hollywood division that comes on board the team in Miami.
    This show from CBS TV Studios and Bruckheimer TV is gearing up for its eighth season this fall.
    According to the show's producers, Adam Rodriguez will be back next season. In the finale from season seven his chances of living were left up in the air. He plays Eric Delko, a member of Horatio Caine's (David Caruso) forensic team.

Eric will stay YESSxD

4. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

*sigh* It's killing my last hope :( It was too good to be true.

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thanks for posting it :D.
    WOW an officer from Hollywood. Wonder what brings him to Miami. Oh well I don't want to know it, but :shifty:

Orla I was waiting for you to come up with that statement :lol:

6. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I think it is interesting that they are adding a new character (don't think I have seen anything Eddie Cibrian has been in), especially if there is going to be more than one case worked on every week (they can split the cases between Frank and Eddie's character if a detective is needed), but I agree with greatfan: they are having enough problems developing story lines for all the existing characters (namely Ryan, Natalia and Frank) let alone adding one more regular. And I will bet we will learn more about this new guy in half a season than we've learned about Ryan in all the time he's been on the show.:(

Doesn't anyone know if EVERYONE is coming back next year?

7. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

This is interesting news.....and ok now more eye candy to join Jon!! :drool:
    It would make more sense though for him to be the ME. Unless they do 2 cases a show like LV.

8. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Oh gosh, I can't add anything new, just :drool: Eddie is such a hottie :devil:

Well, I've to agree that TPTB are having enough problems with the screentime, the only solution that I see is that we'll have two different cases in one episode, and I think it'd be nice to see. I'd also like that that articles made a mistake and he was only the new ME :lol: But maybe, he has medical skills and he'll be our new ME. Well, let's wait and see :p

And, YES, Adam will be in the next season *happy dance* :lol:

I honestly hope that nobody of the cast leave this season, since they are adding someone new :( *crosses fingers**

9. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Florry86, yeah, that's me :D If i want surprise someone here i write that i love Eric Delko :lol:

I don't wanna Eddie play a ME, i don't know, hide this hotness in morgue? Anyway i hope he would a guy like having fun after work, i don't mean only clubs, maybe he take our too serious CSI's to some party or restaurant, or bar. I imagine Nat and Valera talking that he is cute and Ryan jealousing cuz Eddie have all women attention :lol:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
  10. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

He wouldn't be always in the morgue :devil: But, I've to agree, playing a cop is much more hot :drool::lol:

11. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Yeah, and all girls in the lab would go there for news, even if they don't need this such of information :lol:

12. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

He is hot. But I agree with what has been said - there are enough cast members in the show who arent getting storylines, or much screentime. It seems silly to be adding someone else to the cast, and especially when he isnt a new ME.

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I, for one, am really excited that Eddie is joining the cast and that Adam is coming back.

Now if Khandi were to come back that would make me even happier, but sadly, it doesnt look like it. :(

I think that the ladies in the lab (with the exception of Calleigh because she has Eric) will go ga-ga over the new eye candy in the department. Hopefully potential love interest for Natalia.

14. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

I went to CBS site to find any news but realized that they have still got the bio of Tara actress so.....I agree with you on this one ......I wonder too....The addition of a new male actor. Eric Delko on the run or dead:wtf:.
    If some people (perhaps fans of Natalia;)) feels that airtime is not spilt correctly between cast then adding an other character might be.......
    Being a fan of the Frank onelines I would hate to see him fade away. And if the remours of Alex returning is true then there might not be airtime enough for the cast as we know it now.:confused:

15. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

Although I am excited about adding a new detective, I too am wondering how it's going to affect the screentime. Frank and Natalia (And Ryan as well, although because he had WISC this season I'm going to ignore him for one moment.) didn't have nearly enough screentime this season, and I think adding another detective will make one of them, most likely Frank, loose even more time. I'm excited for Eddie, but I hope they can still balance the cast.
    I'm also excited that Adam is coming back, although I can't say I ever actually believed he was going to die. They wouldn't kill off Delko.
    Right?
    Either way, I hope Eddies character is well done, and that there is more shared screentime this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.