Sid Hammerback - The coroner with the coolest glasses.

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Daquien, Jun 5, 2006.

1. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

^^^ You're welcome guys. Sid is definitely an asset. I like him the best out of all the CSI coroners. His creepy place is incredibly enjoyable:lol:

And I think Robert did look rather nervous.....He does great though. He seems like a really cool guy. Really easygoing.

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I'm with you on that one CdfSjal, Sid is definitely the most awesome of the coroners. His creepy place makes for entertaining viewing. I love how he always tells little stories, they always make me laugh, heck, he's just altogther awesome. :D

3. lowey

lowey Hit and Run

hi. ;) Sid's deffo my fave coroner, I think it's hilarious when he goes to his 'creepy place' and I think he's funnier than Hawkes was when he was working in the morgue. Oh, and the glasses are amazing. I want a pair! We should start a craze!!! haha!!:thumbsup:

4. Stepherweps

I agree with you Lowey, I think that Sid is a better coroner than Hawkes, as much as I love Hawkes, I prefer him as a CSI, out in the field, Sid suits being in his creepy place. ;)

Randomness - Nice to see another N.I girl in here. ;) I'm Steph.

5. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

You know, I might actually consider getting those glasses! :lol: They are pretty cool, and stylish too, especially for people who don't need them on all the time.

6. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

i just wanted to stop bye and give some love to sid i think he is very funny (creepy) but very funny and really sweet at the same time, it's like watching my granddad on tv showing me up lol.

7. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Hahaha, I love it too when he tells his weird stories! The CSIs are always weird out by them lol :lol: And he always find a way to link his stories to the evidence, even if its just out there sometimes lol

And can I just mention that I LOVE that Robert Joy played in The Hills Have Eyes and Land of the Dead? :adore: It just adds up to the awesomeness.

8. Stepherweps

Yeah, his stories are awesome, even if they are a little bit silly and somewhat creepy... :lol: I love how no matter what caused the death, he always has some story to link to it... :lol: Sid is just made of awesomeness. :adore:

9. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Do you know, I would love to see a CSI NY/NCIS crossover, just to see how Sid and Ducky would get on!

10. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

haha:guffaw: that would be amzing but I would also love to see by the book mac and against the book gibbs :lol: oh and abby and adam working together that would be the best episode:lol:

11. Stepherweps

Not a fan of NCIS I'm afraid, so all you've been chatting about has totally gone over my head... :lol: I'd love for us to see Sid training a new coroner, that would be hilarious, I bet the trainee would be really weirded out by Sid's stories and some of his little habits, it would make very entertaining viewing. :D

12. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

http://sid-hammerback.livejournal.com/

I don't know if you guys read this blog but I found it rather entertaining and well done... Basically, it's a journal of a character. There this community-blog, Theatrical Muse, where people ask a question and your character has to answer it on its journal. The person blogging as Sid is doing a good, me thinks! And I'm loving the avatars!!!

Anyways, enjoy! :)

13. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Dear sweet Steph-->

Yeah, Sid loves to go to his Creepy Place.:) The newbie would be weirded and creeped out by his stories all at the same time. He's so funny though.

Yesterday, I watched The Point Of No Return and the last scene was just so moving. Especially when Sid said: "Get him outta my face." Poor him.:( (Yeah, I still can't believe that someone who was one of them killed that many people just to make drugs to pay off debts. So sad for the team. Guess anything is possible these days.)

14. Stepherweps

Hehe, that's an awesome site, thanks for the link Cyn, when I get some free time I'm totally going to go on and read some of the those. :D

I'm totally with you Miyu, Sid's stories would totally creep out the newbie, but I bet that they'd soon find out that he's harmless, just a little ecentric, but totally loveable. :adore: I can't wait to hear his new stories next season. :D

Aww, that scene is just so sad, Robert did so well... :( Point Of No Return was such an awesome ep for Sid, it was nice to see him get some character development, I'd love for Robert to have another ep like that next season, he's just altogther awesome. :adore: Sid needs more loving. :D

15. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Omg, I watched this too! What timezone are you guys on, it's on at 10 PM on CBS here in NY.

It was so great, technically it was like watching a new episode because I had never seen it, I'm only up to Episode 9 on watching them online so I've been watching on Wednesdays too to see them 'live'. :)

Sid needs more of his own plots! Maybe that will be granted in S6 now that he is a confirmed character, that happened mid-S5 so didn't give them a lot of time.

I ♥ your Robert Joy!