Sofia/Sara slash - SalSa

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Selah, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Selah

Selah Prime Suspect

Re: Sofia/Sara slash?

I just might once I get my stuff beta reas. :D

2. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

Well, just to let you know that there is another thing in my LJ, for you to enjoy! :D

3. onlynic

onlynic Prime Suspect

I am lovin this thread!!! But, am i the only one???

4. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

Nope. I like it here too.

Wheee! Let's Salsa [​IMG]

5. onlynic

onlynic Prime Suspect

Haha! I love the lil bunny- wayy cute!!!

So, who is sara going to hit on sofia first or do you think it'll be the other way around?

6. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

hmmm.

Tough call.

With the way that they both seem to have angst thrown at them all the time. I could see something crazy happening to one of them and then friendly comforting turns into more.... *mind wanders*

So I guess it would be a mutual thing.

7. onlynic

onlynic Prime Suspect

I love angst- it gets my blood boiling- but i kind of wish that someone would step up to the plate and tell them the turth.

8. lament

lament Captain

We're starting a new feature in Shipper Central--the Featured Ship of the Week! Let me explain. We've noticed that a few of the bigger ships from each show are always active and have lots of posts. Other ships get less action. :( We want to give those smaller, less active ships a leg up.

Each week, we'll select a ship thread that hasn't been active as often as it could be and give it its Fifteen Minutes of Fame.

NOTE: We won't be featuring the already-popular ships, and we're not featuring a ship because we think it's cooler than all the other ships. We just want to let people see some of the different, lesser-seen ships!

This could be a great opportunity for all of you to experiment with posting in a thread for a ship you've never thought about before!

9. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

A few of us have already touched on this subject before, but I think it would be interesting to talk about it again now that we’re further on in the season and in light of Jorja Fox’s comments in interview a little while back. That is the “tension” between Sara and Sofia.

When the first episode aired, lament made the comment, and I agreed, that the tension between these two women seemed forced – like it was being unnaturally placed in between them by the writers to create drama.

Given Jorja’s attitude towards the in-fighting between the women (ie: that she didn’t like it one bit) it seems that we were right. These women should not be at each other’s throat (unless in a more romantically implied way ;) )

For me, I choose to interpret the nasty tension between these women in a different, more positive way that others have. Put a U and an S in front of that T – that’s right, Sara and Sofia have heaps of UST coming off them in droves, in a “this is a bad idea, but damn I can’t help myself” kind of way. And if the writers allowed them more time together with less T and more, dare I say, S, I’d be a happy bunny :)

What does everyone else think? What scenes can we interpret in a UST way? What would you like to see from these women during the rest of season 6? And what kind of relationship would they have if they’d just let down their respective walls a little and get close?

Let’s have some SalSa loving this week :D

10. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

Yey for the new feature! :)

I believe that Jorja also said (if I remember correctly) that apart from the fact that she didn't like the attitude that Sara and Sofia were giving each other, that this apparent hostility between them may well, in fact, signify something completely opposite! :p

And the way I see it, they do have UST coming out of them in all directions. The scene in "Werewolves" was one of the best examples.

It also seems to me that the reason for the tension between them is more of a personal issue, rather than having anything to do with a certain entomologist. ;)

11. onlynic

onlynic Prime Suspect

I think Sara and Sofia have lots in common- they both seem to focus on there work and in a way they both seem a bit "tom-boyish" I think they should but heads once in for all and let it all out, and get down to why they've acted they way they have- and i'm hoping it'll get things steaming up a bit! :devil:

BTW: I love the idea for shipper of the week! Brilliant!!!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Shipper of the week is a brilliant idea, kudos to the mods! Sara/Sophia slash is a very interesting idea... I love all the tension (whatever kind it may be) between the alpha females of the show.

Could someone please explain to me what UST is? or is this something that's made into an acronym because it's not pg13?

13. lament

lament Captain

No, it's nothing naughty. It stands for "unresolved sexual tension." :)

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I feel so enlightened. thanks a bundle!

15. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

*salsas in*

So, I was watching Pride & Prejudice tonight (again) and it got me to thinking about another movie starring Colin Firth as Darcy - Bridget Jones EOR. How the heck is this on topic, I hear you cry - well...

Bridget is jealous of Rebecca, thinking she has designs on Mark Darcy - turns out Rebecca had designs on Bridget all along. I can see it now...

~~~

(Sara arrives at Grissom's office and finds Sofia there)

SARA: Oh. I was looking for Grissom.

SOFIA: He's not here right now. Can I help you with anything?

SARA: No. Thanks. (goes to leave and then stops) Look, I heard about... the two of you. And I just wanted to say -- I hope you'll be very happy together.

SOFIA: Sorry?

SARA: You and Grissom. I hope you'll be very happy together.

SOFIA: No, no, no, Sara, listen... you've got it completely wrong. I'm not in love with him. How could I be when I'm... seriously heartbroken and smitten with someone else?

SARA: Someone else?

SOFIA: You, Sara.

SARA: Me?

SOFIA: You must have noticed. I try to hide it, but everytime I see you, I light up.

(She stoops in and kisses her)

~~~

Sapphic love is everywhere, people. You've just got to look at it the right way :D