CSI:Miami- season 7 in the UK

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Solitaire, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Miami is starting here on Tuesday 30th June. So only 1 week to go :)
    Im guessing its going to be on at 9, but I haven't seen the TV guide yet.

2. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Yes it starts at 9 pm I posted it on the Questions Thread the other day... have put any promos on yet? It's just that I live in Spain but I also have UK television channels but for some weird reason five has stopped working but I'll hopefully be able to get it fixed by next Tuesday! I've already seen season 7 but can't wait to see it on my big new tv :D

3. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi can't wait for it to start, bring on next week .

Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
  4. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Yes, I saw a promo last night during Vegas. Its a 'who shot Horatio' clip and shows a little bullet with his name on :)
    I hope you can sort your tv out. My tv signal went totally last week, ive managed to get half the channels back, and thankfully that includes 5.

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Well, I enjoyed the episode, although there were some major holes in the plot. And it wasn't as action packed as I would have liked.
    I was reading the review in the paper, and it commented on the fact that it was hard to take Eric seriously when he was threatening a suspect, while he was wearing a shirt with daisies on! Very true.
    You think when H was suppoed to be dead he would have stayed away from the Police Station! He didnt stay underground very well. (maybe H in disguise would have been funny to watch!)

6. lal

lal Pathologist

i enjoyed the episode to , i have to agree with you about H

7. vickyhiphuggers

I had already seen it but I couldn't reallly remember I ejoyed it also and I loved the Calleigh and Jake scene! And the best thing was that the ratings where the highest beating all the channels with 18 % share I believe!

8. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Were they? Im not surprised, there was nothing worth watching at all on the other channels. The question is, will Miami keep the viewers?
    I think it was a good start to the season.
    I'm glad you got your aerial sorted.
    It was good that they finished the whole Cal and Jake thing of properly, it would have been annoying if he had just been completely forgotten.

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:guffaw: Can I say that I love whover wrote that review? It is absolutely true. Eric's look is just awful :rolleyes:

Actually I don't think they finished it properly. I mean with this TPTB are absolutely free to bring Jake back once his undercover period is expired. Though, I'm quite sure they'll never bring him back. Still I didn't find it as the best way to finish that storyline. It is all open again, as always whenever it's time to close with those two :shifty:

10. vickyhiphuggers

Eric was so hot when he was threatining that suspect even though he had a weird shirt on! :D
    I really hope the viewing keeps up because I think there are better episodes in this season than the premiere so hopefully that will help it! Has there been a promo or an advert on for the second episode or do they not usually do that? Or do they only do that when it's something really important is going to happen? I can't remeber..

11. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

That review was spot on. Not one of Eric's best shirts :rolleyes:
    They also wrote that in the scene where Eric gets all sulky with H, and asks 'why Wolfe?' that 'the shirt comes into its own as a backdrop to jealousy' and that the scene was like a lovers spat :lol:

What I mean with the Jake situation, is that at least they actually had a scene together where they ended it. I wouldn't put it past TPTB to have just dropped Jake completely and never mentioned him again.

Yeah, hopefully people stick with it, because it wasn't a particularly strong epi. I havent been watching much tv recently so I wouldn't know if they have been showing a promo. They do seem to show them most weeks. They have done some good ones in the past. I particularly liked the one where it looked like Horatio was falling down, over and over :lol:

12. lal

lal Pathologist

I would just like to say how HOT :drool: did Ryan look in last night episode

13. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Incredibly hot :drool: I love that leather jacket.
    The plot was a little dull (human traffiking again:rolleyes:) but I was too busy drooling over Ryan to care.

I thought the scene with Ryan and Cal at the garage was really cute. And they all seemed to have a good amount of screentime. And after Ryan's absence throughout most of s6, its great to see him in more than one scene.
    I didnt know what to expect from Tara, but I actually quite liked her in this epi. She was sufficiently different to Alexx, but not annoying(for now anyway!)

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

"it's in the ladies room!" :guffaw: . It really cracked me. I just love these two whenver they work together. They're just great!

Also Ryan with a green t-shirt under the leather jackt was :drool::drool:

15. lal

lal Pathologist

hi i thought that scene was funny as well , when Calleigh gave Ryan a look as to say you go and get it :lol: