The Warm Welcome Thread #2

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lal

lal Pathologist

Welcome Lowey and csinynut :thumbsup:

2. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Welcome CSInut! :D By the way, I like your username :lol: My sister think I'm a CSI nut because every time she calls, I'm watching reruns of CSI:NY on SpikeTV, and then there's the CSI:NY Weekends... yeah, I got no life... :(
    Have any favourite characters? Shipping? :D

Hahaha, yeah, there's a lot of great fan vid on YouTube! I still haven't read any fanfiction yet. I'm not a big reader of fanfiction but when someone knows how to write, why not? :p

Oh, I can't wait for the spoilers too!!! I'm anxious about what will unfold with the cliffhanger... I don't want my favorite characters to die :( and this Kaye situation is intriguing. Not sure if it's in a good way or not lol I guess the actress they choose will make me feel better? I'm still waiting for a name to come out lol

Hahaha good luck on the 50 posts in 2 days!!! How many yet? :lol: I tried to do the same but had to surrender. And I'm sure I'll forget about the 50 posts and think of adding my avatar a year from now... :shifty: lol

3. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

i did 21 or 22 in 2 days :( i failed lol but only signed up sunday so i'm not doing bad lol might have it done in about a week.

tell me about it but what i just read in spoiler page is helping :) i'm so impatient can't wait for anything and it's a good job we don't get it back til January in the UK thats like forever away

4. csinynut

csinynut Hit and Run

5. csinynut

csinynut Hit and Run

Thanks for all the welcome guys !

Off to work. I'M smilling cause...its payday...ya know

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to the nut house, csinynut. Yes, we all are a bit crazy, devoted, addicted, and just plain nuts about the CSI shows here on this board. Some times you feel like a nut; sometimes you don't. (Aww, now I'll have this song in my head all day.)

Just a reminder: instead of double posting, which is against board rules, next time you can hit the EDIT button to add more content to the previous post. I know you want to get to 50 posts quickly, but you still won't be able to have an avatar until two weeks after joining.

Did you read the rule about newbies buying the other board members a round of pizza? (Just kidding.)

7. csinynut

csinynut Hit and Run

Eh sorry about the double posting. I guess i skipped over that part.

I'm not really a pizza guy. Anyone for sushis ? :drool:

8. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

Happy to have you here Csinynut!

Your name quite relates to how i am as well =D

9. acidfang

acidfang Civilian

Hi all, been lurking on here for a few months and decided to finally join so that I could share in the conversations.

Am a huge CSI NY fan (don't watch the other two). I'd been watching season 5 all by myself (before discovering this site) and getting so angry with the direction they were taking with the whole D/L baby drama, ugh! It was great to come here and realise that I wasn't the only fan having constant breakdowns at the tv :)

I'm a Danny/Flack/Adam fan, and I loved Angel, so hopefully this new female CSI they're bringing on will be somebody kick-ass. Can't wait to debate with everybody when the new season starts. Bring on September!

10. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Welcome, acidfang. :)

11. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Welcome acidfang, hope you enjoy it here :)

12. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum, acidfang. :)

13. lal

lal Pathologist

Welcome acidfang :thumbsup:

14. Trillian42

Trillian42 Victim

Hello everyone! I'm new here...just found this site a little while ago. Can't wait to get in on the conversations :) I'm not much of a shipper, but there seem to be lots of other discussions I can get in on!
    I just discovered CSI NY this year, but I've been making up for lost time. I've already watched all 4 previous seasons on DVD, and I've seen all the new episodes since about January or so. I'm looking forward to this summer so I can catch up on the episodes that I've missed.

15. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Welcome Trillian42, glad you joined us here! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.