Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, he seems like such a sweet guy in real life as well as in the show, it's lovely of him to take some time out and go and spend time with the troops in Iraq. He just seems to be totally down to earth and kind... Aww, it's things like this that make me love him even more. :adore: Thanks for sharing that with us Poppet. :D

2. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

I thought he was about late 20s

3. Stepherweps

Yep, I'm with you Meggzie, I'd have thought of Adam to have been in his mid-late twenties, I dunno, he just seems to be still in a somewhat immature stage (which is one of the things I love about him), so I think that he'd be younger than AJ actually is... I dunno though, just a vibe that I get from him... :lol:

4. 11krage

11krage Dead on Arrival

He could certainly pass for late twenties, I certainly get the immature vibe from him. I guess I'll just hold judgement until we get any hints on the show, its always nice to learn new titbits about our favourite charaters.

5. lowey

lowey Hit and Run

Haha that picture is CLASSIC!! They look like they get along really well off-set too. :thumbsup: Awh back to the topic of our fave nerd. I love Adam, and he totallllly deserved to be in the opening credits!! He brings a ray of light to the show...he is hilarious, I actually just sit and laugh at him every episode. His and Flack's facial expressions are priceless!! :lol::lol:
    He makes science and biggg long chemical compounds sound cool lol :cool:

6. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Poppet, you always find the coolest and interesting stuff about our favourite actors lol We should give you an award for your hard work! :hugegrin:

To say that it was nice of him to visit the troops and cheer them up would be a euphemism. I think Colbert and AJ did a nice job at entertaining the troops :thumbsup:

7. acidfang

acidfang Civilian

Since I've only posted in the "Introduce Yourself" thread so far, I thought I may as well jump in here and join in the Adam-loving. He's one of my favourite characters, I've loved seeing so much more of him in season 5 (please let there be much more come September!)...and I love that pic posted of the 3 CSI musketeers earlier :)

8. Cyn-B-Demented

^ Hey :D welcome acidfang! Hope you're enjoying the forum so far!

That is why I don't want him to die in the cliffhanger... I love the show 10x more when he's there lol I'd be devastated if he was the one falling in the shoot out.

9. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Adam needs a new girlfriend!! Or some more action in his life, he has to get out of the lab more. :D Or like Carmine said in a interview a while ago, he wants Adam to get shot. :p Poor baby but it is action, after all.

10. Cyn-B-Demented

Hahaha, I remember that interview! But if he dies that means the end of all action in the life of Adam!!! :( lol I agree on the girlfriend thing. He need some lovin'. Same for Hawkes! But maybe to get more action they need to give him more story lines and develop more his character... Let's hope that is what's in store for Adam this year.

11. bettine

bettine Dead on Arrival

Here's some pics for y'all.

From Roma FicFest
    [​IMG]

From clothing campaign they shot in Brazil
    [​IMG]

12. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Ahhh, thank you for those lovely pics Bettine! That first one of Adam is just adorable, such lovely Irish eyes!
    And the second two are nice as well, AJ can be quite sexy when he wants to! ;)

13. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

thanks for the pictures he is very cute
    i think CSI NY play him down to make him younger i'd like to see Adam smarten but most of the time it looks like he just dragged his ass out of bed.

14. Cyn-B-Demented

Amazing pictures, thank you so much Bettine!!! Never seen these pictures before, specially not the one from Roma FicFest. Such a beautiful Irish man!!!

15. Stepherweps

Thank you so much for the pictures Bettine, he looks absolutely gorgeous *as always* especially in the beautiful close up. He looks good in blue. :D I agree with you Danny-Lindsay4e, I think that the show does play him down too much, I know that's how they want the character to be, but it would be nice to see him have to dress up for a special occasion... :adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.