Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Has anyone watched the movie 'a hundred girls' with Eric in it? I've seen a few clips on youtube and he looks very dorky in it, a complete geek and now I'm dying to see it. So I've looked everywhere for it and just can't find it, till the other day, I found it on Amazon and I bought it. Now just waiting for the mail man. I'm wondering if he has more screen time then what is on the youtube clips, I hope.

total geek

but totally adorable

Once I get it, I'll try to make better caps of his parts, if anyone is interested.

2. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I thought that too, that the clips seemed mid-interview. I don't know if reporters publish interviews immediately after having an interview. I bet we get trickles of stuff now over the next while. Maybe magazines wait until the next publishing date, or papers wait for something related to happen like the next season? I don't know, I'm just guessing here.

And oh my god yeah he looks fantastic in that shirt and jeans! :D

That's like asking about a bear in the woods. :lol: I can't wait until you get the film!! :D

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

From what I've heard, his part in that movie is very small, pretty much what you see in the clips is what you get. That is the one movie I have not bothered trying to get.

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

This made me ROTFF!!!:guffaw: Then I shall cap them for ya

Since his name is not in the top on the IMDB, I figured his parts were minor, but I'm sure it's worth watching, eh. It has Katherine Heigl from 'Greys Anatomy', who is one of my fav actress and Jamie Pressly from 'my name is Earl', who my hubby likes, so it shouldn't be a total waste. Does anyone know if Eric and Jamie are friends in RL? I noticed she is in Marilyn Manson's video, Tainted Love. Now I know it's for the movie 'Not another teen movie' but still sort of odd. From the clips it looks like Eric's character has a thing for her, I'm interested to see them work together.

5. egeria

Thank you!

So I was watching that interview on You Tube again :adore: and just thought it was kinda cute, in Part 3 where he talks about erockster and mentions having interviewed M83. He looks around expectantly as if everyone should know who they are, but no one does. He seemed surprised and I thought, well it was cute. :D

6. Dizzney

Yeah I loved that when he looked around and they must have all been clueless to who M83 where. He did seem surprised and then he just added, "well you should check them out." :lol:

7. egeria

Well, and so they should :D I like M83 but never would have heard of them except through erockster. Actually Dizzney I think it was through you posting a link to the interview that I heard them :thumbsup: first and now their album is on my iPod.

I'm really glad Eric does those interviews, although it's high time they did a new one! Don't suppose he'd do any over the summer though, who likes to work while on vacation?!

8. Dizzney

I think from what he said in that interview from Monte Carlo that they were only doing them for promoting purposes last year for the station. I think they have stopped doing them all together. Plus I have noticed (since I listen to the station when I am home often) that you no longer hear Eric's voice in the little station identification ads. It is just always some woman's voice now. :( But I still listen. I have discovered a lot of music on that station that I would have otherwise never heard on my radio here.

9. egeria

I'm not 'allowed' to listen to the station because I live in Ireland, but sometimes I go through the playlist and YouTube stuff. I love the concept, we certainly don't have anything like it in Ireland that I know of!

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I thought he was doing interviews at the Coachella festival again this year. Bummer, I was looking forward to more interviews with him, he's so good at it. I really like erockster. I don't listen to it, but I've scanned the bands/songs/videos they have and it's a great collection. It has Marilyn Manson videos, but not S'aint that Eric is actually in.

That's a bummer you can't check out, Egeria. I hate sites that don't allow people from outside the U.S. to view it's stuff, I just think it's wrong. We should write to Eric and complain lol...

11. Dizzney

It's not up to Eric though. It is Clear Channel Communications you should write to if you really want to.

I do not think I have actually heard them play Marilyn Manson on the station yet, actually. The actual videos are available on all Clear Channel online stations.

12. egeria

They don't have a license to broadcast out of the US/Canada, as far as I can tell. I don't mind really, You Tube is great for listening to new stuff before I buy :D

13. SuckerMe

SuckerMe Dead on Arrival

14. Dizzney

Anyone found any new interviews yet from Monte Carlo? I was really hoping we would get some more from the day he was wearing the black shirt and grey slacks. He looks so fine in that. (again see icon) :lol:

15. egeria

I haven't seen anything new. :( What's the point of interviewing someone if you're not going to publish the interview!!

Hopefully stuff will trickle online. And soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.