Talk LIMS #7: FINAL RESULTS!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Dragonfly, Jan 12, 2009.

1. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Congrats Cine_girl, H_Miami_Fan, Miss_Undercover and _hush_ :D Your art is amazing!!!! Great job!!

2. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Congrats Cine_girl, H_Miami_Fan and Miss_Undercover! You're all amazing artists and I was honoured to share a seat with you on the final challenge :)

And a massive thank you to Meg! :D
    You did a wonderful job running this challenge every week, over and over again :)

3. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Wha...? I actually won an LIMS, thank you so much for the votes, everyone!! :D *still can't believe it*
    And thanks bunches Steffi, you're way too kind - but don't stop it, 'k? :D

Congratulations to H_Miami_Fan, Miss_Undercover and _Hush_: your icons and banners rocked! :thumbsup:

And of course a huge "THANK YOU!" to Meg, whose great ideas made this challenge so much fun! *hands out brownies* :) I seriously can't think of anything that should be done better or different, your challenges were varying and, well, challenging, so: perfect!

4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Wow, well done Vera, you did an AMAZING job, and totally deserved to win, so congratulations. :D

Also well done to H_Miami Fan, Laurence and Becci, you guys all did so well by just getting the final, well done. :D

5. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Congrats for winning cinegirl! :D And congrats to H_Miami_Fan, Miss_Undercover, and _Hush_ for making it this far too!

This was my first time participating in LIMS and even though I had to drop out I loved it anyway. :) Like cinegirl said, the challenges were challenging so I learned while I was doing my icons. It was awesome. :thumbsup:

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Great job Vera congrats :D but well done to everyone else who got the the final of the LIMs :D

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

First of all congrats Vera for your win, but I must say "awesome job" to all the finalists. This round was really really tough :eek:

Then, I'd like to say great job to everyone who entered this challenge and thank you so much Dragonfly for running it ;)

What else can I add? Oh yeah I can't wait for the next Talk LIMS :thumbsup:

8. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Congrats on the win cinegirl! And congrats to H_Miami_Fan, Miss_Undercover, and _Hush_ for even getting to the final :) You guys truly make awesome icons. It was tough but you made it to the final and that's a great accomplishment :)

9. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

Wow... :eek: I can't believe that..... The 3rd place... :) Thanks !

Congrats Vera , H_Miami_Fan and _Hush_ to the winner places.
    All your entries were great !

Thanks Meg, to run LIMS !! Can't wait of the new round.

PS: I can only to say: Your LIMS challenge was 100% perfect and great !! :thumbsup:

10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I'm going to unstick this now, but you're still welcome to post here.

One question I have is, did you like having an overall theme (obviously, it would be different next time) or would you rather go back to not having one?

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Uh no one answered to you :(. I'm going to be the first one :D

Ok I wasn't too fond of this theme since I knew very little of almost all the lab rats. Not to mention that I do not love that much the only one I knew (Valera) :lol:.
    But I do think that a theme is quite interesting for a challenge like this. So yeah I'd go on with a theme also for the next LIMS :thumbsup:

12. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I liked the theme, but I think I'd still like it just as much without one. As long as there are more difficult caps in some challenges, then I'm fine with it. I would think it would make the biggest difference for you, as the challenge runner because it seems like it must have been rather hard to find caps of some of the less-used lab rats. My only preference is that there be a sufficient number of LV caps.