Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 9, 2008.

1. teri

teri Victim

Hi, I really enjoy reading everyone's thoughts on the show, there is a lot more respect and tolerance for different ideas and views here than on different CSI sites... I need some help, and i'm not even sure i'm posting this in the right place, sorry if i'm not.. I've been around for awhile but still don't quite get how to navigate the forum... it's been a while since i've been able to get online and when i went to the Season 9 spoiler lab discussion 3 that i had bookmarked there was a message on the last page (see below) I'm not quite sure where the link for the new thread is and how to get to it... I don't see anything that says spoiler lab in the threads... i'm kind of confused, hope someone can help... Thanks Teri
    Last message on the spoiler page...
    "Re: Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3
    Okay this has reached the end of the line, see the new thread tacked at the top of this forum."

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Hi teri and welcome to the Forum :)

The Season 10 Spoiler Lab will be put up by Destiny or Smokey as we get closer to the new season. It's taken down at the end of the season. Once the last show is getting set to air there is nothing left for fans to discuss of the old season. I hope this info will help you :)

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Like Jacquie said, sometimes mid way or close to the actual spoiler thread we might put up a rumor thread (but only if it works out, last time it didn't go so well to say the least). But every new season we have a new spoiler Lab.

As to Navigating if you need help tacked at the top (where you would see the lab) there is a help guide to slowly help you out with what you need to know. :)

BTW Welcome to the board.

4. teri

teri Victim

Thanks Destiny and Jacquie, i'll watch for the new link... Have a great day.

5. lal

lal Pathologist

welocme to the boards teri :thumbsup:

6. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

Hello! I'm Belinda!

I love the CSI! And William Petersen has always been one of my favorite actors! I'm sad that he's left the show, but will still be watching CSI!

7. lal

lal Pathologist

Welcome to boards Belinda , hope you enjoy yourself on here :thumbsup:

8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Welcome all you newbies!! :D

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Welcome to the LV boards, Belinda! Grab a snack and make yourself at home! :)

10. CSI Finatic

CSI Finatic Civilian

hi!!! im CSI Finatic and im new here!!! does anyone know a reliable source where i can watch csi las vegas episodes? mom took away my right to record it.

11. CSI Finatic

CSI Finatic Civilian

HELLO????????????

12. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to the board, CSI_Finatic. This isn't an instant messenger or chat room, so you might not get replies right away. There are members around the world. Some are at work or school, some are asleep or eating or doing other things. Please allow them some time to get back to you.

Also, there are board rules that request you do not double post. If you have additional comments to add, you can hit the EDIT button within 24 hours of your post to add them or correct spelling or make any other changes.

As to your question about CSI videos online, I don't want to get in trouble with your mom if she doesn't want you to watch. Maybe if you discuss it with her, she might get interested in the show. But other than the official CBS site and some short YouTube clips, I can't think of any legitimate sites at this time. And the board rules do not allow discussion of the other type of sites.

13. lal

lal Pathologist

Welcome CSI_finatic :thumbsup:

14. CathWillows10

CathWillows10 Victim

yo, I'm CathWillows10, you can call me Leah...

HUGE Marg/Catherine fan and Grillows shipper.

I can't believe it took me so long to get my butt over here!

15. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Welcome Leah :) and it's about time you came out of your lurking mood :) A lot of us have been lurkers before we actually took the plunge. I myself signed up in a July a few years ago but didn't actually start posting until January of the following year. Once you start it's sometimes hard to stop :lol:

Destiny and Smokey have a endless supply of calorie free goodies in the corner. So pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable.