Who is your favorite character and why?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Biomeka, May 29, 2009.

1. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Re: Whos your favoirte Charater and why?

Let's see:
    I don't really watch Vegas much anymore, but my favorite character was always Greg because he was so goofy, while still being extremely intelligent.

On Miami, my favorite character is Ryan. He's smart, sweet, and works hard. And it doesn't hurt that he's good looking. ;)
    I don't always think that he gets the respect he deserves from the rest of the team though.

On New York, my favorite character is Flack. His snarky attitude and comments get me everytime. :lol: But he can still be professional and caring when the occasion calls for such. He's like the best of both worlds. Adam is probably my second favorite because he's kind of dorky like I am.

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Vegas: definitely Catherine. She's tough, doesn't take crap, but at the same time she feels for people. Love that she has great chemistry with all of the guys (not referring only to romantic chemistry). She's funny and I enjoy when she puts people in a tough spot like with Dave when he commented on something I really can't remember right now and he said he was sorry and shouldn't have shared so much and she said to please do share. Something like that, I thought it was funny. Or the time she told Greg that he hadn't seen her strip because he would've remembered. And I could just go on with comments like that she made to Grissom. They always make me laugh.

Miami: Calleigh and Eric. Calleigh because she can be tough as nails and sweet and caring at the same time. She's funny, determined and doesn't take crap from people. Eric because he's so sweet and really has a big heart. He gives himself to helping people, especially his family and always manages to see something good in others. Plus saying that he is not hard to look at is definitely an understatement ;).

NY: Flack and Stella. Stella because just like Cath and Cal she's tough but at the same time she's norturing and is always there for the people around her, even though she's been through so much in her life. Flack because he is funny and charming and well...Flack ;).

3. electra

electra Pathologist

I like all the characters of CSI las Vegas.Sara was able to annoy me but I understood that she was an important part of the team.If I have to choose a favorite it will be Grissom and Catherine.I admire Grissom becouse he was smart,odd and enigmatic.Catherine is a tough girl that had to overcome so much to be a good CSI and I admire that.She is tough but caring.

On NY I will say Flack becouse he is hot,smart and sarcastic.

Eric and Calleigh are my favorites on Miami.They are good people that deserve to be happy.

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Speedy,you and I have the exact same likes in characters(in all 3 shows) and pretty much for the same reasons.
    I also like Natalia on Miami.She is warm and caring,willing to give others the benefit of the doubt.Hopefully she get some well deserved screentime next season.

5. MacTaylor333

MacTaylor333 Hit and Run

I like Sara, she is strong and cares about the victims. Doesn't care what anyone thinks about her. She is definitely my favourite character.

MT333

6. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Catherine. She's a tough lady who's been through a lot in her life, from having to strip to having an abusive husband to losing her father. She's so darn strong and just has this presence about her that screams "Don't jack with me!"

Plus she's so darn sexy!

7. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

Miami: Horatio i love him, he gives about others and forget himself sometimes

New York: Mac he is little bit mystyrious, and gives about the team, but i love him, i think its just because Gary. Stella she is hard woman with al that drama in there live, but she has still love feelings.

8. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

New York
    i like lindsay :) (somebody has too) lol

Miami
    i really enjoy watching Horatio the sunglasses do it for me

CSI
    i dunno really i like them all but if i had to pick i'd say catherine she is great a working mom with balls of steal :)

9. Mirabella

Mirabella Victim

lv id have 2 say nick & greg they r awesome 2gether lol
    miami id hav 2 say horatio luv the sun glasses
    ny mac i like the way evrybody looks up 2 him &stella.
    u cant have one w/o the other

10. Lisajayne

Lisajayne Victim

Danny Messer is my fave,he`s cool,tough,vulnerable,emotional,caring,dedicated,hot headed,funny the best!!!!:adore:

11. Griffon

Griffon Hit and Run

I watch mainly Miami and NY:

For Miami, I am very 'enthusiastic' about Tripp: He has the funniest lines of the show, is tremendously sexy :drool: and as sharply dressed as a guy can be. I am also very fond of Wolfe, who has been developing a wonderful potential over the last four seasons and finally got the knack on dressing up correctly.

For NY, it is a bit more difficult: I'd say Flack comes first with Mac in second position and Stella a honorable three.

On LV, my favourite character is Brass. He is fun to watch, has good lines and is almost as sexy as Tripp, even if he could do better in the realm of 'Male Fashion'. I also enjoyed the Lady Heather character a lot. She was a fine match for Grissom and I would have liked to see more of her.

12. Wolfe:D

Wolfe:D Victim

i have favorite characters from each csi.
    Miami: Ryan && Eric
    LasVegas: Greg && Nick
    NewYork: Lindsay && Mac.
    (you can obviously see my all time favorite is ryan by my name. wolfe?) :D

13. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Well, I watch all three CSI's and I have favourites from all 3.

Personally, the number one character for me is Stella. She's tough, but has a sweet side too. I'm also a huge Melina Kanakaredes fan, so that might have something to do with it :lol: I really like what she brings to the team and I can honestly say CSI: NY wouldn't be the same without her.

From Las Vegas, my favourite is Catherine, but I also really like Greg. Greg is very, very cute and absolutely hilarious :D And I also like Archie for some reason. He's just adorable :p

From Miami, my favourite was Alexx. I just love how she talked to the bodies. It made them seem less like just bodies. It was great. I really miss her on the show. I also love Frank. I find him absolutely hilarious and I don't know why :)

14. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

On Vegas, it;s hard for me to choose because each character has a strong personality. My all time favorites would be Nick and Warrick. They both made me laugh. Warrick was a very deep character with a very interesting personality. Nick was always very compassionate, sympathetic and very strong. I can't choose between the two of them.

15. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

LV: Nick, caused i just love the humane ways he handles everything. A sweet, but rational guy. Love that.

Miami: Alexx, although sometimes I can't stand her 'babe', 'honey', etc., she's the only one that kept me watch that show.

NY: STELLA, because she's tough, stubborn, know what she's doing, brave, compassionate, smart, sexy, thorough, great leader, ad still sweet. :D