Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!!! :D

Karu--->
    you know? i don't know if they are going to admit their feelings for each other in S6. Probably they will show their feelings and if we are lucky enough they will kiss for the first time :D However i will never quit to the idea of a family for them. I want Taylor babies! (I trust they can be written without affceting the show. And i agree it should be done last couple seasons (just to know Taylor Babies' face :D (LOL i can get over the idea of Twins) :D

my sweet Tex--->
    i truly enjoyed that arc :D and it made me laugh Stella thought as everyone else ( i think Lindsay made a comment on that) Drew targeted her just because she was a member of his team. "Yeah, right" :D One of the things i want for S6 is another serial killer. Those storylines are always interesting to me and i enjoyed both we had in S4 :D

My hugs to you, my dear Tex. I will think some way to cheer you up :)

Mari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---> sorry baby for my lack of communication. I need time to send you a PM. Hopefully i will do it tomorrow or the following day

LOL! you read my mind as the newspaper. Even when their body language have been quite expressive i would like Mac could show in a more evident way his interest for her. Because we already know she is in love with him! I don't need words, i need OBVIOUS things ;)

My dear Andromeda, i won't faint :lol:. But every time an almost- smackie, as you say, join us i make a party. I did it with Sophia and G. (BTW Where are you G???? And you Sophiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?????????? I want to know your opinion on Yarzheit darn it! :D). G is a full Smacked now but Sophia is as a hard nut to crack like you, young lady :D

Usually i refuse to hate a character unless they are introduced as Mac or Stella's possible wanna be love interest. That's one of the reason i disliked the fireman last season ;) Probably it's crazy but i think Stella needs a friend and at least this new lady will be after Mac's bones i will avoid the critic. But if she dares be prepared to the battle. My Stella will smash her head .However i will cross my fingers they won't get rid of Stella(CBS guys, not producers) and they will keep Melina because i do know i want Mac and Stella together darn it! :D SIX SEASONS! and we are here! :D

So let's give her a chance. If you ask me, i would have enjoyed Quinn because she did have chemistry with Stella and Mac has already rejected her :D So she was a "safe port" but you know dreams are just dreams :D

Piccies just to Tex trying to cheer her up!!!!!

He has been worried sick for her this past season

[​IMG]

why did we have NUN Stella on S5????????????? Gezz The reverend Mother from my school had a deeper cleavage :lol: :lol: :lol:

[​IMG]

Our love in blue

[​IMG]

ps: Sucker4Smacked, dear you don't dare to go on holidays without giving us a new chapter of your last story. Love how nobody enjoyed at all Mac's relationship with Virus Driscoll LOL (yeah i know. I am a witch!

2. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

May i join the family. I am a massive SMacked fan!!!:)

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Of course you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D May i call you lil? Welcome to the Smacked Family. We are quite crazy, we usually go to Gutterville (because Gio takes us there :D) but we are adorable! :D

Be very welcome, post as much as you want and enjoy :D

Are you watching Season 5? I think you have had 5.22. Please, Be ready for 5.24, that episode was UNIQUE for Smacked, UNIQUE!

What was your fav episode of S5 so far? Before 5.24 it was a tie between 5.16 and 5.06 but i couldn't resist 5.11 and 5.12 as well! (yep, i am a sucker for Smacked. I can't help myself :D

Again, welcome and we are all happy this Family grows :D

Many hugs
    Debbie :D

4. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Thank u Debbie!!! (hugs)
    Ive been naughty and watched all episodes of CSI:NY on Youtube as im often out on Saturday Nights.

Of course u can call me lil or even lanna my real nickname.:)

I dont mind going to gutterville i practically live there lol

My favorite smacked moment has to be 5.24 at the end i died nd went to heaven due to the mount of chemistry

Sorry if i missed anything out my short term memory is poor lol.

5. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Good evening, Mac/Stella family! Debbie, welcome back! :) And thank you for the caps. :lol: Nun Stella?

I do not think I have any request anymore. I know that wonderful moments will come our way someday. And my love for SMacked just grown stronger each and every day. It was not long ago, I still remember we said something about season 52. Until then, Mac and Stella have grown old and you, Debbie posted the cartoon pictures. We, SMacked family never asked for anything more yet it seems so difficult. It's enough to know that there's something that I see, the way our Mac and Stella look at each other and the smile of the truth in their eyes. Let it be season 6, season 7, season 8 or season 52. All I have to know is that, it is Mac, who Stella loved and it is Stella, who Mac have always loved all along. A home where their heart belongs together.

Welcome lilmzhappy! I'm Asprine. Nice to meet you. :)

Those you love and loves you are like stars, they don't have to be near but you know they are always there, have always been. :)

6. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Smiles and waves Hi asperine please call me lil or lanna. Pleased to meet you and all the whole family and friends of SMacked

7. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi, my dear family,

I stole a little time to write here!!!

My dear Andromeda,

I had to smile when I read your post about Basta, you are so right, I can imagine a nice occasion too[​IMG] and it would be very, very soulful............

My dear Debbie,

Virus Driscoll[​IMG], you brought it to the point!!!!!! I am so glad I am in good company with my thoughts.....................

Sorry for the smiley, but I feel better now!!!

Thanks for the pics!!!!

Hi Lil,

welcome to our family too. Have a great time here!!!

WIsh you all the best!!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

8. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

:rolleyes:I think i may vomit at the mention of the name virus driscoll.
    I cudent even look at the screen wen she was on it.
    Plus she she's obsessive

Thanx udonna.

9. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Hey family!!!
    I been out for a couple of days, you been postinf like crazy!!!:lol:
    Debs, I'm happy you are back!!
    I think the same, it would be nice to see them acting weird or maybe having some uncomfortable moments, you know "feeling like teenagers" it would create more expectations (I'm not sure if you say like this) than to show us the two of them kissing from the beggining!!

Kisses and Hugs!!:)

10. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Quick visit.

I'm here, Deb...

Only, can't really come here often or long enough, thanks to the additional things we've got to do before holiday... :(

And the absence of my weekly SMacked vitamin, isn't helping at all... :((

Hope you all are better than me...

((hugs))

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!!!!

Wow my Asprine and Gaby came here again! :bolian:

Lanna--->
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was so perfect, so perfect! It made me cry and laugh because even when those glass doors allowed all lab techs to see what was happening inside Mac's office nobody was looking at them (probably because they were right in front of their eyes!)
    And i would have suspected something if i were a lab tech because definitely they were so close:drool:(at least they consider it as something normal between Mac and Stella because they are friends)

LOL I am obssesive so i understand that side (but still she doesn't please me:lol:)

We have to be careful because even when Mac is in love with Stella, this new lady Kaye Sullivan could be a threat to Smacked:scream::scream::scream::wtf::wtf:I want her as Stella's new friend but what if she wants to jump on Mac's bones:scream::scream::scream::scream: I swear i will start throwing things at my tv:scream::scream: She won't dare! She won't dare!:scream:

my sweet Catu---->
    awwwww yessssssssss. We need more "blushing comments", special glances, (unofficial) dinner dates, significant stares (like Stella's to Mac at the end of Help), sweet and significant words (like Mac's to Stella in 5.16)
    There is a lot of things they can do before they try their first kiss:drool:
    Also i haven't thought on how their first kiss is going to be (in S6 or whatever season) just one shy kiss? a passionate kiss? many little kisses?:drool: the perspective is more, more and more interesting!

My very special Asprine--->
    oh dear , you always write such wonderful things:thumbsup: yes, we talked about "Season 52":lol: and it's going to be such a long, long, long ride. Because in our hearts they do belong together,they are in love and nobody would change that because they have showed that's the way it should be done:thumbsup:

My special Udonna and Andromeda--->
    Usually it's Gio who send us to Gutterville:lol: but you two are two of a kind:guffaw: I don't have doubts about "Mac's power":drool::drool::drool: but Stella saying "Basta"??????? No way! she should say "Keep going:devil::devil::devil::lol:

my dear Gaby--->
    honey, i hope you will be ok. I will be counting days with you until you come here again (because i think it's at the same time i have my winter holiday) don't worry. Summer will be long and you will be able to rest soon. Tons of hugs dear

my dear Family, i will back later, i need to type several things. Btw i have good news, my English teacher invited me to participate in a writing essay contest:bolian: I am very happy for that even when if i participate it will be only for fun (but i don't know if i will have time because the deadline is on 16 June)

many hugs, i love y'a all

Debbie :D

ps: My dear udonna i hope you have read my last PM
    ps2: Where is sweet Galina?

12. MacTaylor333

MacTaylor333 Hit and Run

Hola, Family.

Sorry I haven't talked in forever, been busy projects, but right now I'm sick. SMACked is the only thing keeping me sane. Seriously, I'm watching the first season over again. I think I'm slowly sinking into the gutter. I had wonderful dreams and ideas. So move over and let me threw.

bye for now;)

MT333

13. Blue

Blue Police Officer

x

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009
  14. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

*runs in* Hellu's to the family!!:D
    (alittle late on this :lol:) but welcome Catherine,Lisa and Andromeda:D Im Gio:)
    *snicker* it's really pretty weather here, raining from time to time:lol: And that's making me think (about this again) about Mac and Stella kissing out in the rain, and then they need to get inside and get warm so the don't catch a cold..:devil: that little *cough* scene is playing inside my head sometimes when I see it raining outside:lol: and it's usually raining when Im at school, so my teacher wonder what's up with the big grin I get on my face:lol:
    And today I have actually managed to stay out of gutterville:wtf: Now how's that possible:guffaw:¨
    Oh Im glad that Im not the only one with that thought:lol: their looks, almost like they have been cought with their hand in the cookie jar look:lol: thougth not talking about cookie jar here, something different;):devil: and the tie, I think it's somewhere *cough*tied around the bedpost*cough*:devil: and with that said *goes down to the gutter*
    Yes Im sure:p:lol: Yes I've seen those scenes in a movies to (AND I SWEAR not in a XXX movie:lol:) but I have seen in (I think it was a movie with Angelina Jolie) and it wasn't the chair or shower in use there, nope, I think it was a dresser off some kind:lol: *needless to say, if you're looking for me Im down in the gutter*
    and may I ask Deb, what kinda ''Mac's power'' are you talking about?? this kind of ''Mac's power'': :angel: or this kind of ''Mac's power''::devil:??:lol:
    shhhs Debs, what are you talking about, me making you go down till the gutter:p*whistle innocently and walks innocently away*

oh and also welcome to lilmzhappy:D (btw, are you on tv.com to?? if you're not, then sorry for the confusion:lol:)

#Gio

15. Blue

Blue Police Officer

A wonderful evening my dear family,
    I had written such a long post and then my PC crashed down[​IMG].
    I think I need a new one ( hope, he is afraid now and works better!!!!!)
    so now the short version!
    My dear Lil,
    So young and so clever. This woman is not good, at least not good for Mac!!! There are enough other men for here outside!!!![​IMG]

My dear Gaby,
    hope you have soon more time to join us!! We have to stick together in these times of threats from outside ( new, young woman....)

Dear MT333,
    get well soon!!!!!

My dearest Debbie,

first of all, I have read your PM !!! Thank you my dear, [​IMG]

Isn´t it is great, our sweat young Lil, so young and so prudent!!!

But we scorpios know obsession quite good and it´s not compulsive bad, but it was very bad at this time for it was the wrong woman!!!!!

And Kaye Sullivan , if she dares, really dares to make a mistake this will not be good for my tv too.

Dear Debbie, I have no doubts about Mac´s power [​IMG]

and that´s why I think that maybe a basta is vital ..........[​IMG]

sometimes... but now BASTA!!!!!

Dear Gio,

thanks for the pics,
    wish you all a great evening!!!!

Udonna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.