Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Thanks, Lu, both for the interview and for the pictures. She always makes me feel so good about myself, because I have muscular built, and it's nice to see such a great person, so sure of herself and not some skinny bone structure walking around... By the way, everyone say Kevin is lucky, but how about her boyfriend? Talk about lucky. And she looks great on those pictures. It's so good she's not in black and she's wearing dresses.

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thanks Lu for posting that pic...she was the only woman there, cool :lol:

As for the interview on YT I have to say

- Couldn't the interpreter sit right next to her? Emily is not that fat that she didn't have enough space :rolleyes:. Come on these people irritate me :shifty: [sorry professional critique just kicked in :lol:]

- Emily is just adorable and yeah I want some more action for her. I'd really love to see her jumping off a building possibely without injuries :p

- I agree with her that I can see her better in NY than in LV, though her first reason was eww, IMHO. Sorry, but I don't like Gary Sinise :lol:

- I knew she was limping on the show. Thank god she gave up mountain biking :lol:. Boy!! This woman is soooo active :eek:

- awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww kids. I'd be really really happy for her, if she were able to have them :adore:

- love the woman who asked her about Kevin. It cracked me up to see Emily's face during the french questions and not understanding anything even when the woman said "Kevìn". But I just adored when the interpreter translated his name in the proper way and Emily relized who they were talking about. It was like "awwwwwwwwwwwwwww it's my Kevin" :lol:. Too adorable.
    Thank god that that little (well little :lol: ) is ok now. I really can picture her so worried while he was at the "hospital" [:wtf:, it' really rare to have pet hospitals here]

- I didn't realize that she actually gave up playing poker. I though she went back playing for a while.

- I guess those journalists know something more about s8 than they actually want us to know :shifty:. Oh boy! They kept asking here really really weird questions about the show, even if they were quite intereseting, IMHO.

BTW, for who doesn't know what we're talking about here's the interview on YT
    Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Credit for the clips: vidsp09

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009
  3. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Thanks for posting it. I like her dress, finally no more black.:thumbsup:
    What a pity she can't wear dresses on the show. Though in csi ny Stella wears a dress once in a season, so maybe they should do something like that in miami. Of course she looks great in pants, but that would be nice change.:)

The interview with her was really interesting. My friend says that if you love your animal as much as your family or friends you are a good person, so considering it Emily definitely is a a very good person. And I understand her love for her cat Kevin (he's 17:eek:), because I have a rabbit (she's 9) and I love him too.
    And she wants to have a baby, cute, I wish her luck in that area, because sometimes after 40 it's not so easy. It'll be one lucky, beautiful baby. And I'm curious how it could affect the show. I wonder if they listen to her and write it in the show.:)

4. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

So many news :lol:
    I also found out other pictures from the festival here :D oh, and more here :D

I'll be back when I finish to watch the interview :)

5. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

She looks absolutely stunning in this picture!
    Love her dress! Love her hair! Love her smile!
    And she's surrounded by 4 handsome "bodyguards" :lol:
    Way to go Emily! ;)

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Can't wait to read your comments about it :lol:
    BTW, thank you so much for these pics. She looks fantastic with that dress and she looks oh yeah happy :lol:

7. the_bullet_girl

the_bullet_girl Hit and Run

I absolutely adored that interview! Thanks whoever posted it!

There are soooo many things to say about it, I can't think! lol
    First off, I think Emily would make a great mom, don't ya'll?
    And I would absolutely love to see Calleigh deal with her childhood and growing up with an alcoholic father, I think that would be a huge development for her character.
    So many things to mention about the interview but I can't think lol I think it's one of my favourite Emily interviews to date and as always her kind, warm heart shine through.

8. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I'm back :lol:

- First of all, I love Emily's face when the journalists made questions in french :lol: I also liked when she said 'trés jolie' :lol: So funny!!
    - And I also have to agree with Florry about the interpreter didn't sit next to her :wtf: If I were the jornalist, you bet I would for sure :p
    - Yeahhh, I also want action!!
    - awww :adore: Kids, yeah!!!! I've my fingers crossed too :D I'd love that!
    - :lol: I always love to see her joking side!
    - Well, she mentioned jumping from a building, that sounds soo cool! Maybe it'll happen in the season premiere, we never know ;)
    - wow, a rebel Emily punching her Big brother, I'd love to see that :lol:
    - Oh Gosh, i loved the Kevin question, and to be honest, I didn't understand that the jornalist was talking about Kevin neither :lol: Emily really loves him, that's so cute :D

Now, I think this gonna be fun:
    If you had the chance to be there and ask three questions, what would you ask?

9. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

She's so adorable and pretty and funny. I had a smile on my face during the entire interview. I'd love to see her do comedy... Maybe, after the CSI Miami is over, she'll get a show of her own, a comedy or something. She's to good of an actress and person not to get an opportunity like that at least once in her life. Oh, and I'm holding my fingers crossed for her to have that baby she wants.... She'll be a great mom. And if writers want to integrate her pregnancy in the show, I just hope they'll do something more original than Danny and Lindsey storyline.

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Interpreter my dear interpreter, which is even worse since she was supposed to sit right next to her to whisper in her ear the translation. At least that's what she should have done....maybe not whispering in her ear since it all depends on who the interpreter is, but still she should have sit right next to her and not almost in an other room :rolleyes::lol:

Surely the journalist pronouncing "Kevìn" wasn't the best thing. Really loved Emily's face when the interpreter (my friend :rolleyes:) trasnlated the question in the proper way. She was like "OMG she asked me something about my Kevin awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :adore:". It was funny how she realized it 'cause you really could sense she didn't understand anything of what the french journalist had asked her :guffaw:

Gosh I also loved when she said "is the movie out? I didn't know it". Another fantastic realization from Emily :lol:

Well since most of the questions were about a possible end of the show :brickwall: ....I would have asked whther she was tired of her job (you know it's been 8 years she's been working for the same people) ;)

And probably I would have asked something more about s7 final and possible spoiler, you know they're journalist and they're supposed to know everything :p

11. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

She's like a ray of sunshine - love love love her dress...and her shoes!! She looks gorgeous!

Her shoes are soooo high!! love them though

I think she covered a lot.

I would've asked her if she knew anything about Tara's character - is she or is she not coming back? Who will replace her?

I know she wants to incorporate the baby into the relationship with Eric and Calleigh, but will there also be a CSIM wedding?

Will she leave CSIM after having her baby?

What's her next stop on her summer vacation?

I can't think of anymore :shifty:

12. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Oh my gosh. How can anyone not adore her? She has got to be the kindest, friendliest, most respectful, and inspiring woman I have never had the pleasure of meeting.

As for the translator not sitting next to her, maybe it had something to do with the fact that they were taking pictures/video of Emily while she was interviewed, and didn't really want the translator in the shot. I think it has more to do with wanting a picture of Emily, not that she takes up space, because she doesn't.

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well you may be right about this aspect, whcih is actually quite true. Still I didn't find that respectufl (also considering this aspect) peoplew ho kept walking and talking eachother in front of her (there was even a moment when the interpreter talked with another woman who yeah just walked in front of them :rolleyes:)

Also in this one, she showed what a beautiful and respectful person she is, b/c yeah I would have slapped someone there :lol:.

14. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

NEWS FROM MONTE-CARLO

New pix!!!!

We have today backstage photos HERE and two funny photos HERE

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much for posting them my dear :thumbsup:

Really cute cute dress and really adorable pics :adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.