Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Nov 28, 2007.

1. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

MelC- Those icons are gorgeous! Awesome job! I love the way you blended the pictures together! And I agree that that song is so perfect. Btw, I don't think you need to put the lyrics in the spoiler box.

Everlovin- I'd love to see your Yo!Bling fic once you're done! Yo!Bling needs more fic lovin' (I'm sure LLK would agree :p).

One thing that's always left me wondering is how the families would interact with Yo!Bling. I can imagine (albeit now in some alternate universe) Lindsey taking care of Eli and mentoring him as he grows up. I definitely always imagined Warrick playing more of a fatherly role to Lindsey. Really, I can't imagine anyone else taking on that role. I don't think Grissom has the right paternal instincts or natural warmth, and I can't see Nick or Greg as really being that close to Cath's family.

What do you guys think?

Also, I have some Yo!Bling fanart too. I made this banner for the 'Sing It' challenge over in fanart. It's kind of depressing, but feel free to snag. The lyrics are from Jimmy Ruffin's 'What Becomes of the Brokenhearted'.

[​IMG]

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's MelC nice icons. I'm thinking that if this CSI movie is a go, that Warrick will be in it as well as Cath, and the rest of the original team:thumbsup:

ALL DRESSED UP

3. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

How exactly do you think that would happen, seeing as he's dead?

4. Desertwind

Well, beings their all fictional characters, he could be in a different realm, and the "For Warrick" would not be a part of that~ it would be them before the 'murder', anything is possible. I can't imagine a movie without Gary being a cast member of that scenerio~

CAT AND WARRICK AND THEIR FLASHLIGHTS

Last edited: May 30, 2009
  5. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

HH13 I do agree, YoBling does need more lovin! It always does though, I still think it's one of the most amazing 'ships out there.

You know I was watching a few weeks ago (the one with Cath and the rabies) and I couldn't help but expect Warrick to be there to make it better for her. It wasn't until we were in commercial break that I remembered that he *couldn't* protect her from the bad things anymore. It was rough.

Meanwhile at the FCG we're having another challenge next week. It'll be like the 9th one or something. I'm already planning to write Yo!Bling--though no idea what yet. I haven't thought up the challenge. BUT be expecting a Yo!Bling piece before too long from me. :)

6. Everlovin

Everlovin Victim

Ok, I'm kinda new to this fandom. What is FGC? I mean obviously it's a writing challenge, but ???

I did almost the same thing. I was really imagining Warrick to go and take care of Catherine.

7. lostladyknight

The FCG is the Fanfiction Critique Group. It's a site/group I started for fanfiction authors to go and revieve comprehensive reviews of their work. Every eight weeks I sponsor a writing challenge. The 9th challenge started two days ago.

If you're interested in visiting the site and learning more about it please feel free to visit here.

Meanwhile my YoBling piece isn't happening yet. I'm having a very hard time coming up with just the right story. I'm glad I still have a few more days to think about it.

Any ideas?

8. Everlovin

Everlovin Victim

I'd love to try it out, I'm just scared! Everything I've written so far has been for a couple of the scifi shows I watch. I've not tried to write anything from CSI.

9. lostladyknight

It doesn't have to be CSI at all to be in the FCG. We've got people who write for everything from Naruto to Doctor Who. :D So feel free to stop by and check us out. You might enjoy it.

Meanwhile I'm thinking about doing another YoBling fan video. I really miss them as a pair and I feel like just because he's gone I shouldn't give up on them. I mean of course they can still happen in fanfiction, right?

Also, HH13 mentioned something about the way their families would interact. I've always wanted to explore that in a fanfic. Too bad I don't generally write fluff. :(

10. Desertwind

Here's an old photo of Marg and Gary from days gone by, before CSI a series called KEYS that was short-lived however it showed how long they've know one another:p

KEYS

11. xcupcakefreakkx

xcupcakefreakkx Dead on Arrival

Aw...we never did get our YoBling. But in my world they were secretly seeing each other behind Tina's back...:devil: Oh and whatever did happen to the Evident Gamble Fanfic Archive?:confused:

12. xcupcakefreakkx

Oh...wow...lol. Thanks. :lol:

13. Desertwind

Your so welcome xcupcake I tool all over looking for different pics and articles. NOW, if there's a CSI movie in the works, I think they would put them together, It would be before Warrick met his demise, so that would be awesome:pIt seems that Cath is at a loss missing him, + her two co-workers, on CSI:(

ALL DECKED OUT

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  14. xcupcakefreakkx

Aw that's a cute pic of them. They would of make an incredibly sexy couple...:drool: No need to worry tho..he ain't dead, he's a my house hiding in my closet.*sshh* Yes I'm in denial. lol

15. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Guys, please rememeber that your posts must contain 3 lines of on topic discussion. Thank you.