Stella/Danny-- Passionate People Make Cute Couples

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Top41, May 31, 2005.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Re: Stella/Danny--Passionate People Make Cute Couples

Not rambling at all! I remember that as well. Stella was pissed. I get the feeling she's very protective of Danny, even if she's hard on him. She and Danny are both passionate, but Stella is emotionally tough in a way Danny just isn't.

One of the things I was disappointed in was that Stella wasn't involved in Danny's ordeal in "On the Job." I would have liked to seen how she would have reacted to the situation. I think she could have spoken to Danny in a way that would have been much more effective than Mac's words. I guess we'll never know.

2. bklynCSIfanatic

bklynCSIfanatic Prime Suspect

I forgot the name of the episode, but at the end of it when Stella was dressed up to go out, her mind was solely about Danny's ordeal, where she addressed Mac about Danny.

3. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

Has anyone written any fanfiction?

Does this ship have a name?

4. tianshi

tianshi Rookie

I think it's called Stesser... I could be wrong, though. heh.

I really like these two together. The bantering, the joking, the flirting... They have great chemistry. And I think they have had way to few moments so far this season. Actually I have been waiting for some nice Stella/Danny interaction since City of the Dolls. Can't wait to see Cool Hunter :)

5. bklynCSIfanatic

There are some Fics at Fanfiction.net. I'll return with the link. They're called Stesser, Stella's first name + Danny's last name combined.

I'll try my hand at writing a Fic, when I have a plot in mind.

6. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

According to our handy-dandy Ship Names List, Stella/Danny have two names - Rebel Rousers & Stesser

:)

7. bklynCSIfanatic

I typed too fast and mistakenly left out Rebel Rousers.
    Rebel Rousers and Stesser suits them nicely. :D

8. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

They have electricity together and the writers underutilize it, you are so right, they have not had nearly enough time together this season. There are only a few episodes left, but I hope the writers make up for the slight.

They share the same disdain for criminals and have the same reverence for family. I like that Stella is the more mature of the two, the one that would take charge. I love that Stella closes the distance between their bodies and is comfortable enough to place her hands and head on Danny.

Stella has worked through her past, while Danny has not, but I think she is the woman to help him through the ugly memories of a painful childhood. They are both tough but tender and not too shabby in the looks department.

Ali

9. bklynCSIfanatic

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I think Danny is more damaged than Stella ever was, but I think Stella has an inner strength and courage that Danny admires and would probably like to emulate. There are few people strong enough to deal with Danny's issues when it comes down to it, but Stella is one of them. She doesn't cut him too much slack, but she's not going to turn and walk away when the going gets tough, which I think is Danny's biggest fear.

They do work well together and have a real energy, so I hope that they do get paired up again before the end of the season.

11. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Another week begins and it's time for a new Featured Ship of the Week. This week, it's the turn of lovely New Yorkers Danny & Stella.

In case anyone's missed the past two weeks that we've been running the Featured Ship, here's a recap:

So whether you're already devoted to this ship, or you just want to try it on for size, feel free to rhapsodize about the ship to your hearts content.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Let me add my name to the growing lists of this Ship, I really enjoy this ship. Not only because Danny and Stella are the opposites of each other, but the fact is that because Danny and Stella seem to get on better with each other.

It's nice to see that our Ship has had some screen time this past couple of weeks. Can't wait for more.

13. never_a_promise

never_a_promise Pathologist

I must admit that this ship has been growing on me, with their chemistry that is so obviously apparent when they are working a case; they play of each other amazingly well. Then there are Danny's comments from Season 1 to Stella 'Morning dear' this hints at some sort of back-story between the two characters that would be an interesting avenue to explore.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I agree it would be an interesting avenue to explore, Danny has his past with the Tangelwood boys, and I think that Stella respects Danny in some way because of where he is now and the person he is now.

15. lament

lament Captain

Danny and Stella have oodles of chemisty. They were my first ship on CSI: NY.

Here are a couple of questions:

1) What is it about Danny/Stella that makes them work as a potential couple?

2) How do we see them getting together?

I'll answer my own questions once I'm more awake. :D