CSI:NY Spoiler Discussion - Bring on Season 6!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M-n-Mfan7

M-n-Mfan7 Victim

I too am hoping that noone is dead or almost, come the intor into season 6. We all (for the most part) there are some that dont like Lindsay,but otherwise we all like the cast as it is. Lets hope that they dont take anyone else from us. Angell was a HUGE loss, for the whole cast, ecspecially Flack.....I cant wait to see where that role takes him in season 6. Surely they wont kill anyone else off there has been enough loss and all the others have signed new contracts for season 6 so unless they are going to break the contracts they arent going to cut anyone else perm... and yes they should bring Lucy back as an infant they are going back to the time frame of season 5

2. DarkUFO

DarkUFO Civilian

3. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

interesting. maybe she could be hawkes' love interest? sounds like she could be. although with all this budget cuts issue, why kill off angell in the first place? don't series regulars get a higher pay than recurring characters? :confused:

4. Ad1991

Ad1991 Victim

[KAYE SULLIVAN] A new CSI, attractive, funny, extremely sexy, late 20s to early 30s female. Takes risks. Just two years out of graduate school with a degree in forensic science. Eager to learn. Asks a lot of questions. This is her dream job and has an unwavering and apparent desire to learn as much as possible. Her textbook knowledge eliminates any impression that she's just a rookie...SERIES REGULAR

She...she sounds alot like what Lindsay was meant to be
    :confused:

5. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

They don't have enough time to showcase all the CSIs they already have - I am thinking of the criminally underused Hawkes - so why bring in another one? I guess someone is not coming out of that bar.

If they do bring someone new in, then in a weird way I do hope someone is dying/not returning to the lab after the bar incident. After killing Angel for 'budget cuts' they can't expand the cast.

6. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

They let go Angell for budget cut and then now a new cast for a regular CSI. I don't get it ... maybe they want a new love interest for Flack I think I read somewhere that Lindsay was cast in first to be a love interest for him and them Carmine suggested it would be better to be for Danny. Or maybe it could be for Adam as they cast a young one. but who would be the one to leave ?

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah, some characters don't seem to get the screentime they deserve as it is. So I guess if this new character is coming in, then someone else must be leaving. Unless this turns out to just be a smaller recurring role, rather than another main character.

It'll be interesting to see what happens. I can't wait for the new season! :)

8. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Thanks for info!

Perhaps, she's a new girlfriend for Adam or Sheldon!

9. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

There it is again: another reason why I can't believe Emmanuelle was written off because of budget cuts. They write off guest star and then manage to get a new regular one? yeah, great money saving there... :rolleyes: :confused: OR, on the other hand, in case that means one of the team is not leaving that bar alive, there's always the hope that they FINALLY will write off Ana Belknap.

10. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Wow. Lets talk about Hawkes since you brought him up. You're right. This character has not been utilized in much of any way except for a field duplicate of Sid Hammerback. Makes me think that he would be the easiest to write out with the least impact on the show as a whole. Or they could write out Sid and put Sheldon back in the morgue doing what he does best with the years of education and experience he has. They could even write it in as part of the NYPD budget crunching.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
  11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

That could be, but then Emanuelle being let go because of budget cuts really doesn't make sense. However, people who don't like Lindsay/Anna are going to hope/speculate they could be getting rid of her or she chose to leave. People are free to hope/speculate about other characters/actors getting offed or chosing to leave or other reasons they could be adding another character. ;)

12. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Of course they can. But since Lindsay and Sheldon are more lab oriented than cop based it could be either one. I went back and changed it cause that was mostly hormones talking;). I am very interested to see how they fit in a new character.

13. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Oh joy. Her name should be Mary-Kaye SUEllivan.

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Hard to believe the show would be adding a new reg unless they're getting rid of one of the other characters. I'm just a little skeptical of this. But if it's accurate, it's looking more and more likely that someone isn't surviving the diner shootout.

15. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

I dunno I don't think they'd want to replace a well loved character right off the bat with a new one without testing her out first to see how the audience responds.

And lets face it, this character sounds a lot like Lindsay so it's natural to come to the conclusion that Kaye would be replacing her. But, like it or not, Lindsay and DL do have a lot of fans. So to kill her off as a new wife and mother and then replace her with the younger, "sexier" version of her character could turn a lot of people away.

Also, this is just the first casting call. Her character could change a lot by the time we actually see her on screen so who knows?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.