Caption Game #3 - Shipper Central Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
MacsLovlyAngl I *love* your signature picture. I mean, I like the avatar too... but the way the signature picture looks in that shape and everything is just amazing. It gives me so many ideas for things to try at work! Anyway, yeah... I like it a lot. Just wanted to tell you.

/Completely random OT.

Nick: Warrick man....

Warrick: What?

Nick: how many times have I told you to not to leave incriminating evidence of you and Catherine at a crime scene?

*Thanks, LLK*:)

Okay....

Voting Time:cool:

Here is the picture
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/blazerrose/NickandWarrick.jpg

Now your Captions

1)
Warrick: Nicky, whatever did you do to tick your girl off so badly that she'd throw out all of your bird documentaries?

2)
Warrick: Man, Nicky, I told you that you shouldn't have exposed Mandy to the night air like that. Even if you DID want to get your freak on!

3)
Warrick: I think I see it.
Nicky: Man give it up... you're not gonna find Stevie.
Warrick: But he's Griss' prize winning Cockraoch!
Nicky: Should've thought about that before you decided to place bets on Cockroach races.
Warrick: You're just mad because you lost...

4)
Warrick- man that should not be found in a public place

Nick- I'm not collecting it

Warrick- Rock, paper, scissors?

Nick- Wait I recognize that scarf, here I've got a photo......Oh you said Grissom and Sara were first on scene (hold up his camera showing sara wearing the same scarf)

Warrick- oh man I didn't need to know that.....why the hell are there cockroaches here as well....

5)
Warrick: C'mon, Nick... enough with the crotch shots! You're supposed to be taking pictures of the crime scene!

6)
Nick: Warrick man....

Warrick: What?

Nick: how many times have I told you to not to leave incriminating evidence of you and Catherine at a crime scene?

Happy Voting:cool:

Haha. One of them *is* given a name in one episode, I think. But I forget the little bugger's name. So, Stevie was my own creation. :)

Meanwhile, how does this work? How does the winner know when she/he's won? And When do they post the next picture? Which order are the shows going in? Miami is next, is it not?

After 48 hrs of voting, I announce the winner, and the next picture is posted by them. Then after another 48hrs of captions, I repost voting for the new pick.

so around this time tomorrow Est time, I'll announce the winner.:)

Yes, Miami is next, followed by NY, then a crossover, followed back to LV.

Hope that helps.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back