William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Gallery update & 7th Inning Stretch.. Billy will be singing at Wrigley Field this Thursday:bolian:

http://news.billypetersen.com/

Courtesy of WPAP~

2. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

I have to agree with you CSIz_4. It's really great to see Billy being talked about so wonderfully. I really do believe that he's one of the hardest working actors around, because he does take the whole process very seriously and is so committed to putting out a great product all round...not just a great performance.

Thanks for the heads up Des and for the tidbits from Marc Vann as well. I love how Billy keeps actors he has worked with before in mind for other projects he's doing. What a great guy!! :adore:

3. Desertwind

For those of you who can get this channel it's WGN Chicago, and the game starts a 5 pm, the Cubs vs Dodgers, my whole family are Dodger fans and their ahead so far, so we'll see.. Also Larry King a avid Dodger fan, will be singing Sat. same place at the 7th inning.. does anybody really want to see Larry sing:eek:I really would love to see Billy happy, and he would be if the Cubbies won..Guess I'll have to watch this one:cool:

4. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Oh, I definately agree about him being one of (if not the) hardest workers in the business. You can just instantly tell that about him and of course, that hard work pays off.;)

Man, what are the odds that the game Billy decides to be at, is the one they decide not to show on television...at least where I live.:scream:

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

oh, what happened? as far as i know he's usually super-nice.

6. Desertwind

I was so ticked off, I watched the whole game and it, or he wasn't televised, a glitch in channels, the Chicago station WGN, did not have it and the station that I watched the game mentioned him, he was with David Berman.. but did not have him singing.. while he was, they showed commercials.. although he did sing they just didn't televise it.. so it'll be on YouTube soon.. my daughter saw a brief snippet of him on our local news and said [her words] he looked 'old and fat' his hair was 'grey' I go "you mean white", she goes "whatever":(

UP DATE-- and thank's to WPAP for the clip~click on the video and hear him sing!

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/len-and-bob/

Last edited: May 29, 2009
  7. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Thanks for the link, DW. I noticed they also put three clips up on WPAP. I love the one where he talks about when he was younger and they'd wait outside to hopefully catch some of the players going to their cars for an autograph. Can't you just see him as a kid doing that?:adore:...and how he never got an autograph, but now he's made up for it by getting balls, hats, and shirts signed.:lol:

8. Desertwind

My pleasure, CSIz glad you enjoyed it and yes I did see that one. He's so cute, and so animated, Imagine now he's the star, and people wait for him by the back door, or front door. I'ts so cool that he got the "STAR" on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame", and he actually went down to the fans in the crowd and signed autographs. I wished I would have went and saw him~

9. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Thanks for the link Des and the "heads up" about the clips over at WPAP CSI_4. :)
    I love it when Billy is all excited; he's just adorable...lol!!! :adore:

P.S: I love, love , love your icon CSI_4. Makes me all melty inside....*sigh*

10. alienor

alienor Police Officer

Thanks Desertwind for all the tidbits from CSI magazine. It is not available here, so it's nice to share !

11. Desertwind

Your welcome alienor and I'll post the # and site where you can order the magazine if you want:thumbsup:

U.S. phone#1-877-363-1310 site WWW.TITANMAGAZINES.COM
    UK phone#0844-322-1263 site WWW.TITANMAGAZINES.CO.UK

It's the second one with Marg on the cover~

Good luck;)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
  12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Yeah, people like me.:D It was cool that he took the time to sign some autographs. He realizes those fans are what got him there.
    Thanks!:) I keep going to change it cause I've got a few others I need to use, but I just can't bring myself to do it.:lol: Of course, you can tell why.:drool: And, I agree with you about him being adorable when he gets excited. He's like a kid in a candy store.:adore:

13. Desertwind

I say go hang out where ever you can CSIz to see him, and bring you camera, he's good at taking pictures with fans, then you can post them for all of us to see:bolian:

BILLY INTERVIEW now his hair is lt.brown-grey different again:wtf:

http://news.billypetersen.com/

14. chipper

chipper Hit and Run

Wah! That pretty girl is so lucky! (She looks like a younger Marcia Cross) But ok, on the serious note, they really convey the complex relationship of their characters. Rising back up to the surface, it looks like Billy won't be bearded for Blackbird!

15. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Billy looks fabulous in the clips from "Monsters in the Morning". I was in dire need of some new Billy news, and once again WPAP comes through!!!

Here is the link to the clips- 6 in all. Monster in the Morning clips

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.