Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I love that she's learning Spanish dance and immersing herself in Spanish culture. That's what I love to do when I go to another country - learn about their culture.

2. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

Wow muy bien Marg! The dancing skills come to light again! Glad to know she's having a great time.

Thanks for the pic Erica. Loved it! :)

3. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Ay mami!

I wanna salsa with Marg!

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I wanna see Marg dancing flamenco. That'd be so hot. But then again, she's hot dancing, and doing anything. :lol:

5. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

WOW, what awesome pics! *thud* Thanks:D

Yeah, Erica, Marg no matter what she's doing, it's hot. Gosh, she's dancing and singing and acting, It's too much, even for my young heart - heart attack 'cause of Marg hotness is possible:lol:

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I love it when Marg dances. She's so cute. And when she sings...*thud*

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I got a copy of Guideposts on Monday. There's a photo that they didn't put on the website. I took a picture of it. :)

Click me

Hopefully I will get to scan the mag during the weekend.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
  8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Awesome! Good to hear Marg is having a well time during her hiatus. :cool:

I love that article--Marg is truly speaking from the heart. I also believe that it hasn't been recent that we've seen her write a article, which is nice to see her participate in.

Great photo!

9. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

That pic of her is so adorable. I love outdoorsy shots and she looks soooo at peace and relaxed. Plus I'm a sucker for jeans lol

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Ha. I love jeans too! And I think Marg's butt and legs are perfect for jeans. :D

Marg was spotted in Beverly Hills on Monday. She looks fab (as always) and in a good mood. I'm curious about what kind of phone she uses. lol.

11. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

^I was wondering that too. It looks about the right size for an iPhone, but on the side facing the camera, there should be the volume and side switch to put the phone on vibrate. Plus, at the bottom there's a slot to put the USB thingy in that I don't see.

As for the pics, she looks great. She's so stylish and is looking great.

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL good eye! All I could tell was it was black. :D Speaking of pics. I'm wondering if they're going to do any cast promo shots for season 10. They haven't done that for a while (since season 6, I believe). There were only a few of Liev Schreiber, Jessica Lucas and Laurence Fishburne. But since there are new people in the main cast now, I think it's time to do some new cast promo pics.

13. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

Wasn't the last cast promo from season 8 where Sara was hidden at first, and then they revealed the full photo after we found out she was going to live?

I would love more promo shots, especially seeing as how Cath is the supervisor, she might be front and center.

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ I considered that an episode still instead of a cast promo. lol. But either way, it's been a while. :)

15. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

I dunno, Langston may hipcheck her out of the way. :mad: Either way, new cast/character promo shots would be nice.

About the other pics, Marg has a booboo on her arm. :( *gives her a bandaid*

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009