Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Am I being called deliciously evil? Well yeah, okay, I'm with that :D

*starts humming 'You Can Leave Your Hat On'.

And I want Marg to write more stuff. Even my parents read that and thought it was really well done.

2. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

3. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

I was watching Marg on ER today (ADD moment), and God her scenes with George are so darned sexy. The bedroom scene is just...rawr. And I love the one where they are jogging and she hurts her knee and he kinda just spins her around so that they are sitting then he starts massaging her leg.

Oh what I would give to have my legs massaged by George... <333333

4. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

I'd rather have my legs massaged by Marg.... :) *is innocent*

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Thanks for the article Xambau, it was a really interesting read. I like what she said about being a leader, and about being a role model. :)

6. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

lol, kc, what about George and Marg...at the same time?

*skips out*

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

yous funny, very funny. :lol:

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

lol kc, you impressed D. Ain't that an achievement? :lol:

Thanks Xambau for the interview. It was great. Every time I think it's impossible to love her more, she makes me eat my own words. :lol:

9. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Great interview- Marg is so cute :)
    You're right, Erica, it's hardly possible to love her more than we do! :)

10. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

It's what I live for.:p

11. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

You're welcome people! Marg is just soooo lovable! ;)

12. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

So I'm bored, and when I'm bored, I randomly start thinking.

So I thought of this...what were your favorite Marg/Catherine moments from Season 9?

I have a few...

- Her seeing Warrick's body in "For Warrick". Her reaction and grief was right on par for what you would expect of Catherine. Not only was he a friend, but he was someone that Catherine had fantasized being with, and in seconds, that was dashed. I just love the way that Cath looks at Grissom, and he just looks so lost.

- Catherine/Grissom's conversation in "19 Down". "I knew before you knew." Oh my God, that just shows how much the two of them know each other. It was such a beautiful scene, well played by Marg and Billy.

- The fight scene in "The Gone Dead Train". It's not often we see Catherine get down and dirty with a suspect, and this was awesome even if she did get her butt kicked all over the trailer. Catherine sure showed her who was boss though in the end! lol I personally loved this scene cause of the fact that the lady playing Mrs. Kelly used to be in WWE and I am a huge wrestling fan.

- "If I Had A Hammer..." What was not to love about this Catherine centric episode? All season we had waited for something good for Marg to work with, and she didn't disappoint here. I loved the scene with her and Brass in her office, and the way she wistfully looked in Grissom's office as she passed. Marg can not only act with her voice/body, but with her looks too. Not a lot of actresses can do that well.

- The scene with her finding Lindsey in the club in "Let it Bleed". My oh my was she pissed!!! It was hard to tell if it was the mother or CSI in Catherine talking when she told the guy to back off Lindsey. That and the scene where she and Lindsey talk in her office are just <3333.

That's about it for me. Anyone else?

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

First thing came to my mind was the "I knew before you knew" scene from 19 Down. I love how the writer(s) showed the deep understanding and the beautiful friendship betwen Catherine and Grissom with just that one single line.

The ending scene from Young Man with A Horn. I can't help it. I'm a sucker for Catherine and Grissom's friendship. Haha. The setting was beautiful, and the conversation was interesting. I've always loved it when it's just the two of them, telling each other what they were thinking. Watching it reminded me of watching the scene from season one's To Halve and to Hold where they were walking on the street, hotdogs and drinks in their hands.

Then basically every Catherine scene from If I Had A Hammer.... It's my favorite episode of season 9. It was a Catherine-centered episode without the over-the-top drama. She was so cool in this one. It wasn't just a great Catherine episode, but a great episode overall.

The ending scene from The Gone Dead Train. It was just so sweet. I <3 Doc. And again, Catherine was totally cool.

I'm sure there are a lot more. These are just the ones I can think of right now. :)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
  14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Season 9 was a great season for Catherine. While in some episodes we didn't quite see a lot of her, there were quite a few episodes that made up for it!

I'd have to say some of my favorite scenes would be those that Erica included. Catherine winking in "One to Go," Catherine and Grissom walking down Fremont Street in "Young Man With a Horn." Langston and her hugging in "No Way Out" and there are several from "If I Had A Hammer..." and "The Gone Dead Train" that stood out. Marg/Catherine did a terrific job this past season. :)

15. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Oooooooh, I forgot about Young Man with a Horn! I was all "!!!!!!!!!!!" cause I was like "OMG THEY ARE ON A DATE~!" I had to watch the scene like three times cause I was dying so bad about that. But it was such a nice conversation.

Her and Al in TGDT was awesome too. Marg in her smexy glasses is always a good thing. <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.