Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

I would have to agree, i dont think that Flack is going to get killed or be in serious danger, he might just get shot i nthe arm or somthing, my money is on Stella or Hawkes... or maybe danny?? Maybe sid?? Maybe them ALL!!!!:devil:

2. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

OK, I agree!I don't wish to see the My Don get hurt,that lets me aching!Anyway, I hope in the next season , the My Don is happy! :(And, we also need detective more performances.:scream::scream::scream:
    Thus, I will expect the next season!
    That be my honor, friend;)

3. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

OK, I come back, anyway, the man is always thus handsome, so, concerning the NY5-24, we are true, missed some things, so share with everyone:lol::
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. lox3csimiami22

lox3csimiami22 Hit and Run

Yeah, agreed. I hope its not Flack. I nearly cried when he was hurt in the season finale of season 2?? I think. (I'm still kinda new to this show.)

5. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Hey and welcome! :)
    Yeah, I really think they need to share the injuries around. Flack already has a lot to deal with next season, with Angell being gone (provided, they actually venture down the grief road. Please, pretty please?) I think him being injured would just interfere with what could be a really good story line for him... the grief stuff. BUT...who knows.

6. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

I do hope they'll do that for next season. And hello, bring Sam back. The rapport between Flack and his sister is awesome and very well done.

Maybe they won't go down the grief road since Flack's a toughie.

7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Yes please bring Sam back! They introduced her gave her a big story line and then she was gone! WTF? :scream:

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I hope they bring Sam back next season. :)

I don't think the Flack will be the one injured. At least I hope not!

9. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

SAM! Yes, bring her back. :)
    I hope the at least show a glimpse of him dealing with Angell's death. I hope they dont rush him into another relationship (I dont think they will...)

10. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Flack being injured had been done before. They should put a nice Sheldon episode together. :thumbsup: And give him some action!

11. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I was thinking that... and maybe Sheldon meets a nice nurse/doctor to date... he needs a date (Sorry, this isnt the Sheldon thread, I know)

12. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

I would be very happy to devote my time to get Flack back to health if he gets injured, sick, ect. :p Though I'm just an LPN, I'm capable of making sure he behaves! :devil:

Though I think it is time for Sam to come back. You might fight/have issues with your siblings, but your never alone! Maybe Sam and Don can mend those broken bridges between them and help one another!!!

13. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

I'm actually working on a story that involves Flack and his family....with all these talks of the mysterious brother....I wanted to try my hand at the Flack family tree....

so really my story is more focused on the life of the brother....I think I'm gonna set it after "Charge of this Post"....so most likely around early season 3.....maybe if I ever get around to do a sequel, I can do one for this season's finale.....

but anyways....my character of Flack's brother is.....Dylan James Flack, older brother to Don Flack Jr. and Samantha Flack.....husband to wife Vivian Harlan Flack.....and....father of 9 year old twins Lucas Jacob Flack and Lesley Lu Flack......

the basic premise is that Dylan comes to NY to prosecute a case....he is working as ADA for Metro PD in DC....wife is a fashion designer who is busy in Europe....so he takes the kids along with him to NY.....but then the kids get kidnapped because of the case he has to prosecute in, the criminals demand he dropped the charges or the kids die...and now the CSI team and Flack has to help Dylan to save the kids....

In my story, I envisioned that Dylan is the older brother who had a fall-out with his parents in his late teens and decided that he was going to live life his way....but still kept in touch with his younger siblings despite he hasn't contacted his parents.....and I made sure that the kids adored their uncle Don!!! LOL!! I like the idea of Don being the cool uncle!!

The story is still in its "tweaking" stage....hopefully it will be a good and enjoyable story.....

14. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

you

15. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

you just got me really excited!!!! lol that sounds awesome, i can totally see Flack as the cool uncle too, i would love to read it... if your willing to share :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.