Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Police Officer

My dear Debbie,

have you noticed the position of their legs:
    It´s like their realtionship:
    On the one hand "open" for more [​IMG]on the other hand only a slightly touch with their knees!!!:angel:

Yes, yes I read a lot about body language and it´s really very interesting how your body belies your words....:guffaw:

Another hidden proof for their love!!!![​IMG]
    Nothing escapes us smacked ones!!!![​IMG]

Have a great day!!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

PS.:

Yes, scorpios love to suffer on the one hand....[​IMG] but I am sure if Stella was really a scorpio she wouldn´t wait soooooooooooooo long. She would know some tricks and to make him the beginning!!!![​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2009
  2. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

^_^ you should be our body language interpreter

:drool::drool::drool::drool: i still cant get over Mac's arms:drool::drool::drool: if i was Stella it would be hard for me to keep my hands off ;)

i was thinking about Mac's 'tough' exterior and how he acts all tough but when it comes to Stella he is a complete pile of goo :lol: i love how a guy does that shows his weak side to the woman he LOVES :adore: :adore:

they both better admit there feelings soon, before i take Mac away from her :devil: oh please do because I dont want to go to jail for sexual assault on a cop :guffaw:

3. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Debbie,
    Thanks for the pics! I love them all, especially the third one.
    It's a shame there was no ring on Mrs. Taylor's finger. This photo would be perfect otheriwse. :)

4. sucker4-SMacked

that's exactly what i was thinking... someone should photoshop a ring on her finger that would be great and

I hope we see a ring on her finger soon enough for the real deal... since they are parents of the lab shouldn't they be MARRIED??!!

usually when i think of a guy and girl boss working together i would really expect them to at least be going out :D i love the sound of that
    Ms. i mean Detective Stella Taylor and Detective Mac Taylor seriously what sounds better than that? :adore: :adore:

5. shell_kikii

Actually, I tried but the outcome was not good enough. :lol: Then I think I better leave the assignment to someone who is good at photo editing. :)
    200% agreed. Imagine when someone calls 'Detective Taylor' and both Mac and Stella answer. :adore:

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*tackles* I missed you too... Biology and Physics are taking up too much of my time. *drools over the pics* I especially like that last one you posted. I think I might use that one for the design. They look so bad ass and anyone would think that they were a couple... though I might need to draw a wedding ring for Stella. Anyone got any good pics of engagement rings?

*evil grin* Oh the possibilities... gio would no doubt be able to list them all. I personally think Stella wears that top to tease Mac...

7. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

:guffaw::guffaw: - whoa, I imagine that. But i think Stella wouldnt change her last name. She is one Stella Bonasera in NY - even the marrige cannt change it.

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I'm thinking she'll keep Bonasera for work only... the rest of the time, she can be Mrs Taylor. Or she can always hyphenate it if she wanted to. That way she's not mixed up with Mac and she's still Mrs Taylor. Let's see... Stella Bonasera-Taylor. Hmm, has a nice ring to it.

9. sucker4-SMacked

i should of brang that up sooner i thought of the name a few weeks ago Stella Bonasera-Taylor i love the sound of that... i'm going to use that in my fanfic once Mac and Stella get married

10. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

I don't want her to ever be Mrs. Taylor. Maybe it's a cultural thing, but I don't like it when women give away their maiden name. To me, Stella is and will always be Bonasera. She can love Mac as much as she wants, but please let her keep her last name, not only because it's beautiful (the correct spelling would be "Buonasera", but oh well...) but because it's hers. Her heart is Mac's, but she certainly isn't.

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!!! :D

My tender and funny Udonna-->
    and this is not the first time, my dear! :D Everytime they are solving a case or they are asking themselves without words "something" they inmediately look for each other's eyes. They need the spiritual contact if they can't touch each other:drool: That's why i always think they are Yin and Yang. And even Melina said so;):drool: (well we do know she is one of us, don't we?:lol:)

mmmm but if she were Skorpio she would wait until forever if she thought is the right moment to "make a move". Remember she did it in 1.21 or 1.22 (don't remember) when she suggested him to take his ring off but he denied. Her face was almost sad:( At some point i think she "let it flow" until now when Mac is the one who surprised her in Helenika:drool::drool:
    However i think the one Skorpio i think is Mac because he celebrated his birthday in November (Season 3) or the very end of October:drool:
    Sucker-4Smacked--->
    A-MEN:lol: he has the sexiest arms i have ever seen. I can imagine how a love scene would be with those arms (Debbie quits and sends herself to Gutter:drool::lol:) And it's very obvious how different he is. yeah, he still can lecture her for anything but inmediately he regrets:drool:
    My sweet and unique Kikii--->
    My special Karu--->
    Mac and Stella are unique. It made me think how Mac would give her a ring:drool: Some days ago i watched Melina whoing her real engament ring, the big emotion she had when she said she has been wearing it for almost 17 years now:thumbsup: and i think we would be able to see that same emotion in Stella:drool::drool::drool::drool:
    Pleni--->
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: my sweet, little and positive Plen:guffaw: I don't see anything bad in changing her last name IF she wants it;) I don't think it could work at the lab "Detective Taylor" and both of them turning around. I think she would like to maintain her independance..at work. I am not sure outside. Probably she will want to be introduced to the world as Mrs Taylor:drool:
    For me it's ok in either way as long as they are a family i don't care!:drool:

GIRLS PLEASE VOTE GROUNDS FOR DECEPTION! Ask your friends to register here! I have left a message in youtube and now i will leave a message at Fanpop if i have time (I have English papers to do:()

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=58504&page=2

Sucker, Karu and Kikii you were talking a ring scene like this?

[​IMG]
    I loved Mac in S4 because he was totally casual and relax!

[​IMG]

hugs to all debbie :D

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Something like that... we were talking about Mac and Stella wanting to wear their rings in public 'cause TPTB aren't letting them. *pokes TPTB* Besides, I think that Stella's ring is very beautiful--how could it now, Mac got it for her-- and she would want to wear it 'cause it's symbolic of their love for each other.

13. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

[​IMG]

Hey guys! Since we're all posting our favourite pictures of them, allow me to do so haha :)

It is by far my favourite photo. I was watching this video where Melina was recognizing the sexual tension between the characters. It was great, she's like they finish each other sentences, and then they fight at times. I was like aww Mac and Stella are perfect. As for Stella and her last name, I think she will keep it. It doesn't make her love Mac less of course, a lot of women keep their maiden name.

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

GIRLS!GIRLS! LEAVE YOUR COMMENT! LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
    (About Mac and Stella!!)

SUPPORT SMACKED!!!!!!!!!

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?p=939882&posted=1#post939882

Thank you for the video MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (and definitely i do love that pic too :D)

Karu-->
    you know that? i imagine if they would want to keep their engagement in secret Stella would wear it in a chain like a necklace. I pay for that!!!!!!!

Debbie :D

ps: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
  15. shell_kikii

Pleni,
    I think she would keep her maiden name at work, and she would be introduce as Mrs. Taylor in personal life especially if they have kids someday. It's a fine line draw between work and personal lives. They work professionally and closely. They might have arguements from time to time. But they would be sweet couple in personal time. :adore:

Debbie,
    I remember that scene when Stella was putting the ring on. *sigh* I wish it was Mac who put the ring on her finger. :) Mac and Stella are not the kind of people who like to show off. They may keep their relationship in a low profile but the rings are proof of their love. :adore:

CSINYAddict,
    Thanks for the pic ! It's my favorite one. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.