Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Wouldn't intentionally post anything falsified; this was strictly meant for informational purposes. This spoiler did strike me as odd, but wanted to see eveyone's views on it. :shifty: I am glad to see we are some die-hard Calleigh and Eric fans and will continue to support this ship, even if they throw a fork in the road :thumbsup:

I agree, I hope we do get this too. I think their sweet moments, where they've come up to this point makes us believe that they are unbreakable. I really would like someone like Valera or even Travers to walk in on a moment. :guffaw:I could only imagine the look on Valera's face :eek:. I do, however, feel that Ryan will be the first to see this intimate moment between them.

As far as Calleigh being pregnant, it would definitely be too soon. I think they need to get over this hump first and that would be too excessive. It would be great to see this down the line, but as for right now, they need to mend the wounds and have some make-up time. Their bond is special and strong, but IMO needs to be a little bit more developed to go down that road. Danny and Lindsay were an odd case - character wise and situation wise, extremely far from Calleigh and Eric's relationship.

2. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Though I really would love to see Calleigh being pregnant with Eric's baby I agree it's not the right time for it yet. First of all they need to find Eric, I'm sure it's a priority for everyone, especially Calleigh. And then when they find him they will have to face a lot of problems, so baby would be the last thing on their minds in a moment like that.
    But later I definitely wouldn't mind E/C having a sweet little baby, because we all know their baby would be the cutest kid in the world.;)
    And I wonder if she was pregnant would he ask her to marry him? I personally believe he'd so I'm curious how it'd look like. Unfortunatelly I guess it's more for the fictions then for the show.

3. calleighfan1

calleighfan1 Victim

OH MY GOD. I would love to see Calleigh interrigate Sharova!!!! She'd be so pissed off and i bet he would make it worse..... (not going to end well if he does).. I could see it going like this:
    Calleigh: "You had better tell me where Eric is." (because i believe that Sharova is the reason Eric is missing and that he knows where he is)
    Sharova: "What are you going to do if I don't?" (it bugs me: almost every guy Calleigh interrigates underestimates her!)
    Calleigh: "You don't want to know what I'd do to you. For starters I'd kill you."
    I know this is a little dramatic, but I can't help it, I'm having withdraw pains. :scream:
    As for Calleigh being pregnant, I don't think It's the right time. I would like to see the one big Miami relationship, (they all have ONE big relationship on the show), happen normally. Like, dating, marriage, THEN kids. If Cal was to get pregnant now, it'd be too New York for me.

122 days till we get our CSI: Miami back!!!!! (yeah- im counting the days.) I don't know if I'm going to last!!:confused:

4. dione1984

dione1984 Dead on Arrival

Im glad some of you like my idea of the slap on the ass thing :lol: As for Cal having a baby, I think time wise its no problem, but since us viewers have not seen their relationship in full yet, I think cal having a baby would be too early. I personally would like to see that happen near the end of the season not at the beginning. I would love to see more of their relationship before they, the writers, take it to that level.

5. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Time wise and storyline wise, it's just not good for Calleigh to be pregnant. We've discussed it before, but that just wouldn't be a good thing to bring into the show. Plus, I just don't think she would be too happy about it. It'd obviously be unplanned, this point in their relationship. Also, I'd hate for Eric to propose to her just for that. After the last two episodes of season seven, I think there are things that they need to work out. He lied to her in Dissolved and eventhough he came clean and told her, it was very clear that her trust in him had been affected in Seeing Red. As season eight begins, once Eric is found, him and Calleigh will need to sort out their relationship so there won't be any other similar issues in the future if they stay together. Then they can get into the whole baby thing.. and marriage thing, if that's what they want. All I know is that Eric wants kids and he wants to settle down with Calleigh. I'm sure it will happen, too. Just not very soon.

6. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Though I truly would love to see their engagement I don't want it to happen only because of her pregnancy. It should happen in a right way, first the engagement then a baby. But now it's not the time for something like that. When they find him they will need time to fix their relationship to be able to trust each other again. So they deserve a some time only for themselves thus I guess a vacation would be a good idea. Their realtionship is still fresh and it's already complicated, I think they need time just to enjoy each others company and be happy. Then maybe they could think of moving in together and the final step could be a baby. But I guess one step at time is the best idea. Everything in its time:).

7. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Hey guys, I was just thinking... maybe E/C won't be outed after this finale.... People ( except for Ryan of course) may attribute Cal's strong reaction to Eric's disappearance to her feeling guilty about shooting at her colleague, best friend...et.
    I personnaly would like them to be exposed by some kind of DNA evidence (mixed epitheliums :devil: ?) involving a case ;)
    What do you think?

8. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Oh yeah, I've always thought E/C being outed would happen over some case. A great scenario would be Carmen Henney (the chick that sued him for helping her) winds up dead, worse... in Eric's home. Eric of course has motive, and she is found in or near his home, so he's immediately a suspect. But, he has an alibi, he just can't say who his alibi is because he was at Calleigh's home, all night long. They gather all kinds of evidence from Eric's place, and low and behold, some of the DNA (could be strands of her blonde hair in his brush, her toothbrush in his bathroom, her DNA in his sheets, etc) is Calleigh's! Dun dun dun... their relationship is outed.

9. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I agree with you D&Daddict, that could be quite interesting.:thumbsup:
    I have been thinking about something like that: Eric's car might be stolen and used in crime, so if they found it they would have to process it. Of course Eric woudn't be able to do it because of conflict of interest so someone else would have to do this. And that means that during processing the car that person would find E/C dna and by dna I don't think about their hairs or fingerprints;).
    It could be pretty funny no matter who that person would be.:)

10. calleighfan1

calleighfan1 Victim

I love your idea Jennifer!! And really- that could happen. It sounds like a Miami episode to me. I hope it does happen. But there is a possiblity that the could be outed in the premiere episode of season 8. I hope that only the team finds out- Frank, Natalia, Ryan, and Horatio. I DON'T WANT STETLER AROUND!!! Hate him.... soo much....

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Jennifer, your idea rocks! :thumbsup:

I think that they will be outed by the 1st episode of the season. Ryan already suspects that something is going on, I think he & everyone will get his proof during the first episode of the season.

I am still holding out hope that Calleigh will rescue Eric and they will kiss and then she will threaten to shoot him for making her worry :lol:

12. electra

electra Pathologist

Those ideas are great.I just want something light where the team can make fun for them instead of IAB drama.

Someone mentioned about them getting married and IMO it's too soon.We should see them on a date making out or just watching TV on a sofa a lot before that.And I don't want anybody to doubt if Eric proposed becouse Calleigh is pregnant or becouse he loves her like it happens on NY.

13. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

re: what I would like to see as a dream scenario for E/C, I'll get straight to the point: sexy. I think it's time to see them getting it on like maybe make-up sex after Eric tells Cal that he was foolish to think he could be SuperE and save his Russian mob dad from danger, etc. Hey if they can show Flack/Angell in bed together with her only in his shirt, they can show us something similar for us hipphuggers! I can see them pushing aside one of Cal's gun boxes in the process :devil:

Re: how far Cal will go to find him, I think she'll do what she'll need to do to locate him. He's become her rock and vice versa, they've come so far to get to this stage of their relationship that she'll fight to find him, even though she begged him not to go down this path and he did anyway. I think she will forgive him after she finds him but not before berating him for it!

What if the shoe was on the other foot, can you see Cal doing something similar to what Eric has done where she goes against Eric's pleas not to do something that would endanger herself, family, him, etc.? I can say yes. While Cal is such the sensible, level-headed individual who would plan out the possible repercussions/consequences of her actions, she can be a very stubborn and determined gal to find the truth and do right. And when it comes to family and those she cares about, she has lied and took the fall for them (e.g. her dad's DUI and Eric's cheatsheet, drug possession, etc.)!!! Just when we have these two figured out! :lol:

RE: that spoiler for 8.01,

I would take much stock into that as I'm sure they haven't written the first few shows yets and they're off-based about the love/hate relationship. What friggin love/hate relationship, are they talking about the same couple here??

14. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

don't how the double posting happened as I only clicked on submit once! Sorry, pls disregard this one.

15. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Jennifer, I love your idea. Maybe you could write a story about that. We haven't read anything from you in a while now.

Anyway, I don't think they should get married right now. I'm always giddy when it comes to EC babies, but I don't think it's the time for that. You know, I could see one thing happening. Maybe they could have a case where young girl was a witness or something and Calleigh really gets attached to her and wants to adopt her, or, if that's to fanfiction like, she could just have a really good relationship with her and we could see all those motherly feelings developing inside of Calleigh and also how Eric sees that.

I think writers already have at least mapped out what they want for season premiere, but I doubt they already have it written, so I doubt these spoilers. I will only believe official releases and what Delkolover says.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.