Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Oooh I miss you guys like crazy! My brother broke the modem and I have no access on this until I get to school and even then I have to wait until lunch hits and even THEN! I cant get on because they close the freaking library!!! :(

Well, at least I could wake up with CSI:Ny. I had some sick SM overload today :D So thats keeping me the least bit sane...

2. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

LOL I just said "Bleh" as a sound effect of disgust. :) Haha I am not impatient, I would just like to see something come out of hanging in the gutter ;)

Anyways, If either Mac or Stella admitted their feelings, I think this whole awkard burden on Mac's shoulders would finally disappear. I think he is very lonely and Stella's always been there for him. He would open his heart to her, it would be so adorable to watch. They deserve each other!

3. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

1) I agree. Mac staring at her back after she leaves is a big thing. He's obviously still thinking about her and I think that really comes across nicely :)

2) I agree! lmao. Everytime anything goes wrong for me now all I have to think is "has there been a murder?" and I'm laughing again. Melina was such a good sport to do that, especially the underwear part :lol:
    And the interview? omg. I've never seen her laugh so hard as when he suggested writing Gary out for having indigestion :lol: Oh and I laughed really hard at how Craig couldn't get over how gorgeous she looked ;)

3) I agree with you both. I think it means something more if Mac makes the first move. But when was it that he told Flack he'd never leave the US again? I've never seen that moment or that episode!

I completely agree. Once he makes a move, he can't go back on it. It's definite :) It's like a permanent declaration of how much he wants her. Especially because she wears her heart on her sleeve and he's much more introverted. For him to make the move, is a lot stronger statement I think.

Hope you're all well :)

4. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

Hey family :D

I gotta agree with all of you (too lazy to quote) Once Mac opens up enough and tells her exactly how he feels, since I think he'll be the one to "break" the "ice" so to speak, things will never go back and the writers will have to keep it. I'd be very angry if the writers pulled a dream sequence with them and it all turned out to be nothing. But yeah, Mac needs to handle it in his own way, Stella knows that so she opened the forum for discussion so to speak and we'll see where it goes.

I wrote a FF about Mac and Stella on the plane ride back from Greece, I'm very happy with it :D

5. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

shopping_luva91,
    It was in 4.05 'Down the Rabbit Hole'. When Mac told Flack he understood his relationship with P would never work because P wouldn't leave her family in U.K. and he would never leave U.S. He might like her but not enough to leave his country for her. He even didn't want a vacation to London with her in the first place. But Stella, he told her loud and clear that she's more important than his job and the department.

Last edited: May 28, 2009
  6. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hello everbody [​IMG]

have only a few minutes left to write:
    You took the words right out of my mouth.
    For me personally it makes no difference who makes the first step - especially with this perfect couple. But it´s funny how different the opinions are here about it.

Hi,[​IMG]
    glad to read from you again, I have missed you!!

Thanks, aha I am more clever now I have to say, I like this word in connection with Peyton....[​IMG] ( Sorry, there´s no other woman for Mac!!!!)

So, up to the next conference, hope I can write more later!!

([​IMG] Hi to Debbie, Gala, Axel, Gabi, Kikii and all the others)

Hugs
    Udonna:luvlove:

7. shopping_luva91

[​IMG] hahaha Hi honey! How are you? :)

I agree. "Bleh" is an awesome word for Peyton. And all the other wannabe Stellas. Because (like udonna said) there is no other woman for Mac. Stella's been his friend for over ten years (Mac said in GfD that they've worked together for over ten years so we can assume they've been friends that whole time), she understands everything he's been through (e.g. losing Claire) and she understands the things that drive him. His morals and principles in life. She gets that, and she's the only person I've seen who's able to turn around and put him in his place. It's exactly like Melina said. She's the yin to his yang. And it works the other way too. They keep each other in line and help each other out when there's trouble. It's a beautiful thing. And these two were just made for each other, and I think all those things show that.

Hugs to everybody! :) xxx

8. Blue

Blue Police Officer

:luvlove:
    Hi Jenn [​IMG]

You are so right!!!
    And all the other wannabe Stellas:guffaw:

That´s great!!!!!

I think i mentioned it before, I am a scorpio and my second forename is jealousy!!!!!

If I can´t have Mac it´s only Stella who can take that place:guffaw:

YING -YANG [​IMG] Mac and Stella!!!!!

Hope I have more time later!!!!

Hugs

Udonna

9. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

FAM!!!! Whas crackin! :D

Missed you guys like CA-RAZY!

Oh and on Mac and Stella...I made a shirt that actually says this, its white paint on a green shirt (Wooot! Hopefully Ill get pictures up) but it says and I Quote...

SMacked had me at Blink

ALOT of people dont get it but I know you guys do... tee-hee :D

Thought this was hilarious
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 28, 2009
  10. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi family!~ I'm going to post a quick one for you guys. I was way too lazy to quote everyone!

First off, I want your shirt :p Even though it's not quite true for me. They had me at What Schemes May Come, first ep I saw :lol::lol:

Secondly, that should be on Stella's shirt :lol::lol::lol: That is totally awesome.

Well, I think I may have convinced one of my friends who's a total SMACked fan (And a GUY) to come join us :lol: I'm hoping he does. That would be cool.

*Hugs everyone*

Axel

11. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

that's exactly what we need a males point of view on SMacked, i've always wondered what guys thought about it....

read a fanfic today:devil::devil: the beginning was interesting really put me way deep into the gutter...

how old is your friend anyway?? ;) :lol:

12. shopping_luva91

Hahaha I also want your shirt. I think I've said this before, but we should find some internet website that makes custom t-shirts, make a smacked one and each get one sent out to us. Then when we have events like Grounds for Deception we can all wear them and be a universal cheer squad :lol:
    Oh and Smacked had me at Down the Rabbit Hole - the first ep I ever saw. What can I say? That avatar scene where she shows him her game? :guffaw:

I agree that marine thing should be Stella's. But she doesn't need a shirt to say that. We all know it's true anyway ;)

Yay! Tell your guy smacked friend he's welcome. It would be really interesting to have a guy's perspective on the whole thing. Because we're all girls we're all knowing exactly what Stella's every move means, but maybe there's hidden meanings to Mac's actions as well? ;) I hope so :lol:

udonna - First of all, thanks for adding me as a friend :) Secondly, I'm a scorpio too! :eek::thumbsup:

*hugs everybody*

13. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi girls!~

:lol: He would be 17. He's in Grade 11 so he's about a year older than me.

I laughed SO hard the first time I saw that! :lol: It was just so cute, and funny and with Adam there :adore:

Oh! Pages ago, someone mentioned a fan fiction where Mac and Stella take in an orphan girl and they start living together. I think I found it! If it's the same one, it's actually written by a girl I met on the CSI:NY wiki~

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4889825/1/Starry_Night

Axel

14. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning, family!!
    It is a wonderful morning - I read your postes and laught - yeah, lets start campaingn "Smac t-shirt around the world":guffaw::guffaw:I think it can help us spend this long summer.
    And one of t-shirt will send Melina:)

15. Blue

Blue Police Officer

My dearest Jenn,

oh, you are my sister in sign [​IMG] !!!!! I am sure you can understand my thoughts and feelings :drool::devil::drool::devil::drool:

SOrry, for OT but I have less time but I had to say that.

WIsh you all the best!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.