Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Nah, I'm with all of you, too. I would rather see her happy and healthy then wearing herself out and struggling to keep a show abroad. She's got plenty of acting credits under her belt and I'm sure that we'll see her on other shows and not just vanish away to never be heard from again.

I'd love for her to get a great exiting storyline. I'm usually one for angst, but Catherine's had so much angst in her life that I would love for her to be happy in the exit, whether it being her finding love finally or just choosing to leave on her own accord. I don't want to see her die; it would be pretty cool for her to pop in again/show up if/when the series ends.

On a side note, I had some spare change and picked up "After Midnight" off eBay the other day, and was whoa when I watched it. I love laughing at 80's hair, and Marg's was fab! She did really well in the movie, and the end had me screaming at the screen. It was kinda a cheesy movie but I love laughing at early work of my faves. I also got "Murder Live!", which I actually liked. Any other recs?

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ I love Murder live! I can never get tired of Pia the b!tch. lol.

I think you can get Hearts on Fire off ebay, too. That's one of my fave Marg works. :)

3. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

^^^Murder Live was epic. Pia was a crazy broad. I felt so bad for her throughout the movie, as she got tossed around a bit, haha. But her character was just such a horrible person.

Hearts of Fire, hmm? I'll have to check it out. :) Thanks! It helps get through the summer of no new eps, that's for sure.

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Hearts on Fire is good. Murder Live is hysterical, because Marg is just SO evil in that movie!

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I felt bad for Pia through the movie, too, but at the same time I kept thinking how much a drama queen she was. lol. It wasn't until the very last minute when she was answering the reporter's question after getting rescued that I found out I, along with the audience in the movie, had been fooled. I wanted to bitchslap her so much. :lol:

Btw, I loved Marg's look in After Midnight, too, especially when she first showed up...getting out of the taxi and into the building. She was in a long coat and a hat. That was dang hot!

Anne, does the hat remind you of something? :D

Last edited: May 25, 2009
  6. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Pia was such a nutcase. I was like "Please don't shoot her...well, she is kinda annoying. Just smack some tape over her mouth!"

And you aren't kidding! She looked so fine. I love how she had that awesome sultry voice that just seduces you going on even back then.

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Haha, you mean Marg, top hat, curly hair, men's white dress shirt and "You Can Leave Your Hat On" by Joe Cocker? Why yes, it does remind me of that...

8. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

uh.....what?:eek:

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ One day Anne sent me that song and described that image to me. :lol: Seriously, wouldn't that be super hot?

And Marg wrote an article for a magazine (Guideposts) about her path to success and her inspirations. It's really inspirational. The pic is quite some eye candy, too. :D

Taking Wing by Marg Helgenberger

10. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

^^^lol that image is nice. Very sexy.

And aw, that article was awesome. It made me cry, especially since I'm kinda in the same boat right now. She makes a lot of sense.

11. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

Anne is deliciously evil. That image just about ruined me. Well, any image of Marg does that, but that one in particular is just mean because it doesn't really exist. More for the imagination, I guess.:devil:

And that article is fabulous. I love that it was written directly by her, and it wasn't paraphrased through an interview. Much more authentic.

And how YUMMY is that picture? I love her in purple. And I wonder if that was taken at her new house, too?

12. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

Geez..the article is indeed inspiring. It sure tugged on some of my heartstrings..

Genuinely Marg!

Nice pic that goes with it! Heehaa!!;)

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I was wondering the same thing. We'll need to find out. :D

I love the way she writes. There's this calm, soft feeling about it. :)

14. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

I think Marg would make a create novel writer. Did anybody else spot the picture of Marg in the top right hand corner of the page, she is wearing a blue top this time, what colour doesn't suit this woman?

15. electra

electra Pathologist

HI!! I am new here but Catherine is my favorite character since season one.She is quite a complex character plus Marg is awesome.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the article!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.