Cow Thread - Moo Moo Here and Moo Moo There

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ducky, Mar 9, 2006.

1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

God, I'm almost ready to become a vegetarian after this thread.

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Erm... why? If you came here insult, perhaps you should stay away from this thread.

I always say that if I was american, I'd be vegetarian. I Can hardly read about american farming, makes me so sad. All the hormones and stuff they use and stuff they can do the animals. :(

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Such a cutie! Wow, only 350 left? In the world? Well, get your cows and bulls a matin'! :lol:

4. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

A Cow Thread?! No stinkin' way. I would have never believed it had I not read the first 5 pages of posts! Good for you guys! You found a place to share your mutual love for *ahem* moos! :)

My uncle owns a farm in Ohio and when I went there to visit a few summers ago, he would treat those cows like children. Little did I know that that was his livelihood and that those cows were his main source of survival.

I remember one day he drank milk straight from the utter. To this day, it still makes me gag because I HATE milk let alone, straight from the utter milk. All chunky and yellow....OKAY I'll move on.

I am attempting to find pictures of my house when my family went through it's cattle theme. My walls were black and white sploched with fake saddle stuff everywhere. Good times. Good times.

I still can't believe there is a COW THREAD! You guys are my heros .

5. inge

inge CSI Level Two

6. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Yesterday I took some pics of cows and that reminded me this thread, so here there are some of them: ;)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]