Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

That would be cute... however, I kind of want Ryan to be the one cause 1) he has suspected this for a while and 2) his reaction would probably be funnier. Or Frank, like in 'Head Case' "Who organized this picnic", when they were sitting on the sidewalk.

I think right away Calleigh will be so relieved and happy too. I am kinda skeptical about a kiss (as much as i want one), I am picturing a really big hug, Calleigh just burying her face in his chest and just holding him to make sure he's okay', although that might be a little too much for the show too.

Here's a question, not sure if anyone has asked it before...:

What kind of long term strain (if any), do you think will be put on different aspects of their relationship because of the events in this episode?

Answer if you like ;)

2. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I loved Kristine's review. I totally agree w/ her, like many of us she too doesn't believe that Calleigh shot Eric. I just find it hard to believe considering what I saw, Eric did not look wounded when he drove away. Emily did a great job in this episode, I felt for her towards the end when she got emotional about Eric. I am hoping when Eric is when in Season 8, his father will be involved in his disappearance.

Welcome calleighfan1! That would be nice scene with Calleigh coming to Eric's rescue, it could happen that way. I am sure Calleigh won't rest until Eric is found, especially since she's in fear she shot him. Hopefully in the new season she'll find evidence that she didn't fire at him, and the evidence will lead her to Eric. I can picture her and Horatio being the ones to find Eric, or it'll be Horatio and Ryan w/ Calleigh running to the scene. Ahh, too many thoughts running through my mind, unfortunately we have to wait until September to find out how things turn out!

3. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Welcome calleighfan1! It's always nice to have new people here.

There's that think with trust. I think Calleigh still trusts him with her life, but very often when we love someone we don't trust them with their life. However, I do think they will have to work on that. If it turns out that Alexander really wanted to get out and Eric was right, Calleigh will feel bad, but will still be a bit hurt that he didn't tell her anything. You all remember how hurt she was in 'Sink Or Swim' when he didn't tell her about that thing with birth certificate. If Alexander is a bad guy, Calleigh will just be glad Eric is okay, but Eric will feel guilty for doing what he did and not telling her.

You know, I read somewhere that in a good relationship you have to apologize if you're wrong and shut up if you're right. I think it will be like that. The one that was wrong will feel bad and the other one will say that it's okay, they'll kiss and make up. We might not see all of that, and it might take some time, but it has potential for great fics... I just hate that they left us with a type of cliffhanger that leaves so many questions. I mean the main thing we know, Eric will be okay (Adam signed the contract), but the rest, we can only guess...

4. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Though I don't know if it'll be long term strain, but I guess it definitely will be. First thing is that he didn't trust her enough to tell her what he was planning to do to help his father. Even if he did this, because he has a good heart and he really wanted to help Sharova to disengaged from the mess he was in because of Russian mob I suppose Calleigh always will remember it against him, cause she told him so many times that she trusts him with her life and that means he should do the same. He should be aware of the fact that she had problems with trust issues in previous relationships, and therefore she's so sensitive at this point and what he did, could seriously undermine her confidence in him. And trust is very important in any relationship.:(
    The second thing is that I think Calleigh will always blame herself about the fact she shot him, because even if she didn't hit him there was a possibility she could and if she did I guess she wouldn't be able to live with herself. So the fact she might hurt him will be always in her mind though I'm more then sure Eric won't mind it at all.
    Anyway there's a lot of issues they'll have to face and consider how to resolve it if they still want to be together and I'm pretty sure they want to, because it's obvious they love each other.:)

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

There is no doubt that Eric trusts Calleigh, but I think that Eric feels that the less Calleigh knows about what is going on with his father the better. She told him that they were supposed to do things together and when he left the detention center that they would protect each other which leads me to this theory.

What if Eric had no choice but to help his father because somebody threatened Calleigh's life? He would not be able to live with himself if something happened to her. Ultimately it led to him being caught in the crossfire. I still don't think that Calleigh shot him, but she will no doubt agonize over it for sometime to come. I would like to think that someone was holding a gun to Eric while he and his father were escaping and then somewhere between the armory and where they found the car he was shot and taken hostage, which is where the blood on Sharova came from.

This will change their relationship for the better. It'll take some time for Calleigh to rebuild her trust, but I do not forsee them breaking up because of what Eric did. I think that she will be thrilled to pieces when she finds him that everything that was said before will be water under the bridge.

6. calleighfan1

calleighfan1 Victim

Thanks for welcoming me you guys!!!
    He NEEDS to beg for forgiveness!!! I really hope that Calleigh is the one to find him!! Like in my head it goes like this: Calleigh finds him and when she takes out the bad guys (oh yeah!!!) she doesn't speak to him for a couple of minutes till they're alone (he needs silent treatment for a few minutes) AND THEN SHE YELLS AT HIM!!:scream: And says something along the lines of: "If you EVER do that again, I WON'T MISS!!" (cuz that seems like a Calleigh comment!!) but then she smiles our favorite Calleigh smile. I'd love that... but .... this senerio seems a little dramatic though, so probably not something that will actully happen...
    I don't think Calleigh would kiss him when she first sees him. She's very private with her life outside of the Crime Lab. (no PDA for Cal) I could see her hugging him, but that's about it.
    I'm going to be reading fanfictions all summer just to keep my mind off the fact I'm not going to have my CSI Miami for 4 months!!! (I may not last that long!!):confused:

7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I agree with the trust thing. They do trust each other, but Calleigh can only trust him to an extent cause she knows that he might lie to do something that he thinks is good. In the end it backfires on the both of them, cause Calleigh feels guilt of shooting him so she wants to forgive him while at the same time, Eric is saying what have I done, I should've listened to her and he'll owe her an apology. Now In the case of Calleigh finding out she didn't shoot him, she still be upset that she yelled at him, that he'd hurt and was kidnapped. They'll cry and hug and reassure and they'll be okay.

8. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I still say that Sharova is higher up in the mob than anyone thinks, but despite this, he still wants out. He can't just walk away as it would lead to a panic, a vaccuum of power, and everyone ranked high enough to put out a hit will put out a hit on Sharova for "leaving the family". I think he wants Eric to help him get out, and since he's such a conniving jerk, he doesn't assume that Eric will do it out of the kindness of his heart. Sharova probably threatened that if Eric doesn't help him get out, he'll use his considerable power to harm Calleigh. That would put Eric in Ryan's position: do what's wrong to save an innocent loved one. I hope Eric finds out why Ryan did what he did and apologizes for giving Ryan such a hard time.

I love that line you wrote for her. I can definitely imagine her saying something like that. :lol:

I also don't think they'll kiss in front of everyone else, but it's possible that they might have a prolonged "gazing into each others eyes, insanely happy that they're able to be together again" moment. It's not as intimate as locking lips, but the informed observer (such as Ryan or Natalia) know enough to realize these people who are supposed to be "just friends" don't look at each other like that if they truly are "just friends".

Then again, Ryan already suspects that Cal and Eric are together. I guess if the above scenario played out, it would basically be confirmation.

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I hope their reunion goes something like this:

Calleigh is the first one to get to him. She reaches out to him between Are you hurt and Oh my God Eric (lots of Erics ;)). She takes off whatever might be on him like ropes or tape over his mouth or whatever. She strokes his face because he is kind of disoriented and he goes Cal I'm so sorry to which she answers it's ok you'll be alright, let's just get you out of here. Then the rest of the people (H, Frank...) arrive and the paramedics take him out.

That's if he is severly injured. If he is not I love this:

So funny and definitely something Cal would say :lol:.

I was also thinking that it would be cool to have them find the location of were he's at and have the whole team arrive there (including Natalia :lol:). So then H would tell Cal that she'll be the one to locate Eric while H and Frank cover her and Ryan and Natalia and other officers take out the baddies. Calleigh finally sees him and rushes over all the while shots are flying around between the team and the baddies. Of course the team take them all out, Eric is rescued, and Calleigh and Eric live happily ever after...the end ;).

10. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Wasn't this entire "russian mob" saga supposed to come to an end at the end of season 7 :confused: ? I thought that's what we were told in one of the interviews ... ( I think it was Eva Larue's interview). I personnaly don't think that it's the last we've heard of the russian mob, since, after the gun battle, Ryan told Calleigh that "they got away with hundreds of weapons". This means that all your theories of Eric being either kidnapped or blackmailed ...etc, make sense.
    Also, I don't think that Cal will be angry at Eric. Once she finds him, she'll be so relieved that he's alive and not hurt by one of her bullets ( yes, I agree with all of you that she's not the one who injured Eric) , that all the other issues will be pushed aside, at least temporarily.
    I'm just hoping for a nice reunion scene, but I'm not getting my hopes up! One thing I learned this season about CSI:Miami writers: they're not known for writing good romantic scenes :(

11. electra

electra Pathologist

All I have to say is that after this finale we deserve a good makeout scene like Flack and Angell had on New York.I just hate angst and it's the only compensation.

For the rest of next season ,I want lots of them.Not exactly angst but flirty moments like on Dead on arrival.They are just so cute together that can make a so so episode onto something good.

12. calleighfan1

calleighfan1 Victim

I like your scene!!! I didn't come up with that line on my own, I heard it from somewhere..... (Also: Natalia needs somemore scenes....(just say'n)) ;)

13. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I agree! I remember watching that scene on YouTube and thinking "Why can't Miami do this?" They don't have to do it all the time, just once would be great. After all, even though I'm a HUGE E/C fan, I don't want "CSI:Miami" to be "The Calleigh and Eric Suck Face Show" :p But one scene with a little more kissing, perhaps longer...more passionate...maybe including a certain muscle that contains taste buds...:devil: That would be very much appreciated.

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

ROFLMAO :guffaw:

Oh that is too funny...but for some reason I don't think that'll happen, but if it did, I would be one happy camper :devil: :lol:

I would love for them to do a scene like the one on CSI: NY....nothing too over the top of course, but to see them together in the morning before work (like we did when they shared the bathroom) but a little sexier. Calleigh and Eric kissing each other goodbye for the day as they leave her place or something along those lines

Ok so question time, answer if you'd like:

What is your dream scenario for these two, something fun & flirty like Flack & Angell or something else?

15. CalleighIris

CalleighIris Dead on Arrival

i wanna have babies
    haha
    sorry my opinion
    what would it be if Eric is found 100 feet of the scene with the car where calleigh finds him hurt by a bullet AGAIN!!GRRR:mad:
    haha
    it would be in my opinion all very sad... that Calleigh doesn't have the power to shoot again because she's affraid to hit someone she loved even taht eric is still alive
    so very sad opinion but the mine xD
    love you Guys xox

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.