Signature Banners #7: Showcase, Links and Requests

Awesome stuff. I'm really loving the banners so I snagged a few. Can some please make me a Melty banner and a Smacked banner from Season 5 please.

Awesome stuff. I'm really loving the banners so I snagged a few. Can some please make me a Melty banner and a Smacked banner from Season 5 please.

I have not made any banners for this forum in so long! I would love to give these a shot. I just sent you a pm about caps and stuff!

I did some for you:

SM77896800000.jpg

LM77896800000.jpg

LM.jpg

Version 2
Version 3

GNRF I love version two and the first one love the words. That reminds me of a song from the movie That Thing You Do! And I love it! :thumbsup:

GNRF I love version two and the first one love the words. That reminds me of a song from the movie That Thing You Do! And I love it! :thumbsup:

Thank you. :) Is that where that song is from? I could hear the words, but could not remember for the life of me where they were from. :lol: The second Smack pic, it looks like they're holding hands sorta, so that quote jumped into my head. :lol:

First of all great job everyone :thumbsup:

Ok I usually don't make banner, but I just made this for a request ;)

Back