Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!!! Welcome Aislara to the Smacked Family Thread. I am glad you have decided joined us. We are a bunch of crazy fan ladies (especially after 5.24) so it's good to have you here:bolian:

:lol: and your husband is right. First ladies wrote here and in other Smacked houses, later they did in youtube (all people fainted there) and now we have forever unfortable fanfiction to indulge us during the summer until we get S6:thumbsup:
    Have you watched S1? I swear you, you won't forget that one!!!! It's ALL smacked!!!! But i must confess i loved S4 because it was Smacked too in small doses and S5 well, there were lots of episodes we won't be able forget
    And i agree! their completely was there since the beginning. They didn't need anything else to make poeple wonder what the heck they were expecting to be together!:drool: Now that they are there..i feel i am floating in the air!!!!!!! It's SO OBVIOUS Stella realized she had feelings for Mac. And Mac finally had his epiphany because he went to Helenika after her to protect her (loved him in the museum how he saved her butt in front of the authorities!:drool:) And their glances in 5.25 so sweet, so in love. Madly in love. Stella almost made me cry when she almost jumped when she saw him coming in into the coffee bar AHHHHHHHHH i want to know what is going to happen in 6.01!:drool:

Gala--> my darling! your English is better everyday! No, Greater Good couldn't have been the final episode. imagine us without 5.24!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:AlienM-->
    But i agree 4.05 was hilarious. Mac, Stella and "their son" Adam were splendid:lol: "I don't need a back seat avatar":lol: and Stella flirting with the silly guy and Mac's face--->:wtf: :lol: and when Suspect X shot the Congressman Stella thought it was Mac who was harmed and she ran!!!!!!:drool: It was just great (besides i felt it was an homage to La Femme Nikita, my fav show besides CSI NY!)

Gio-->
    I don't think they have a pool table either, Gio. But i am sure they have a shower:devil::devil::guffaw:
    Tex--->
    See? Then they don't believe me i am a poor Innocent lamb who was left to your mercy:guffaw: If either Mac or Stella are wounded (and we know they would survive. they are the leaders and their contracts are not up) it would be really interesting to watch their reactions in special from Mac. He wouldn't be shy anymore andd Stella would recover in record time:lol:

Sucker4Smacked--->
    I hope that too. And their first kiss should be as sweet as the start of their relationship was in 5.24:drool: Seriously gals, i can't get rid of my mind 5.24. It's too perfect to express in words:drool: melina gave us the Greater Good;) BTW I will read your fic asap!:thumbsup:

Steph--->
    i hope you are doing fine tomorrow sweetie!:bolian: and yes, they were shy in helenika. maybe they need some crucial event to finally realize they need to confess easch other their mutual feelings:drool:

Udonna-->
    It's not he feels unpleasant those moments. I think he feel all embarrassed because he is shy and he is not uset to feel his affection in the same way our Stella does:drool: But he will used to it. Don't worry. Actually i woudln't be surprise if he is the one who kisses her on her lips first instead of her:thumbsup:

Nat-->
    Awwwwww i just love fics with Smacked babies!:thumbsup:I suggest Duncan or Lloyd
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:guffaw: love those ones. And I totally agree with you Nat:thumbsup: Some day i hope we will have a SMAC baby:thumbsup: It's too soon now but someday i feel Stella will be amom and Mac a dad:drool:

I can't keep answering but i will try tomorrow. I have pending many messages to answer because i couldn't be here last couple of days. Take care y'all and remember i love you!

BTW I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU TOMORROW!:alienblush::alienblush::alienblush:

A present made by Sam222

[​IMG]

Many hugs

Debbie :D

2. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Good morning everybody,

I wish you all the best, we will keep our fingers crossed for you!! [​IMG]

Welcome Aislara,

I am here about a month and I can promise you: it´s a little, wonderful crazy family und you will like it![​IMG]

Good morning Gala,

everything OK??
    We have a public holiday again today ( that´s another reason to love May....) and it´s wonderful outside ( the weatherforcast says 30 degree and sun ....yes yes yes, that means no Mac today otherwise I burst inside :drool::drool:)

No, but on you tube are a lot of clips about smacked moments in 5.24 and in the meanwhile I know them by heart. I love them, they are so practical, all you want to see in one go!!!!! Thanks for that!!!!!

Will be later here for more, wish you all a wonderful day[​IMG]

Udonna:luvlove:

3. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Hola people! I apologize if I misspell something, just came back from the eye doctor- eyes dilated. [​IMG]

Debbie: You're not about to go all Taylor Swift on us, are you?:p Not like there is anything wrong with that.:)

texmex: Sorry, haven't seen the hot cuban anywhere. But I've been keeping an eye for him. I could have sworn I told him about those big reptile things that could eat you. (a.k.a. alligators) a while ago. If he shows up in NY,... :lol:

I promise you we will be getting this next season. If this isn't the cutest smilie ever...--- -[​IMG]

4. Aislara

Aislara Victim

Yes, yes I do:) Fancy meeting you here ;)

And yes, I have seen -all- the episodes of CSI NY, I just didn't see them in order. I think Zoo York was the first one I saw, and that is so not the Bronx Zoo FYI. I grew up outside the city and a lot of times it cracks me up how wrong they get things.

I've been thinking on the discussion of the coffee scene at the end of 5x24 and how Mac changes the topic abruptly. Mac is a methodical person. He likes to think things through. Even in going after Stella to Greece he had a plan: contact the authorities, etc. Stella is more impulsive which is why they are a complement to each other. In my opinion that's why he changes the subject: the feelings are too new for him to have looked over, analyzed and decided on the best course of action.

I think that when/if we see a kiss/definitive expression of feelings it will be on his part. Stella is affectionate, playful, every flirtatous with him but never crosses the line. He will have to be the one to cross it. At least that's my take on the situation.

Hrm, now another fic idea in my brain. . . have to finish the one i started already.

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hi Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aislara--->
    i agree with all my heart he must be the one to cross the line. Stella always but always makes sure she does things under law (well let's forget her behaviour with Diakos and Koslovos) but even then she quitted to avoid more troubles

I guess if Stella gets hsot he will realize he can't wait forever and he will make the BIG MOVE in S6 :D

Debbie :D (later i will write more)

ps: Taylor Swift, Vave? Moi?????:angel: I promise i won't:angel:

6. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

What up Fam!!!!

So yesterday when I was at my game I kept thinking awww man I have a late one Ima miss the CSI:NY episode....I guess my mind is still in denial [​IMG] because I had to remind myself that there wasnt any new ones [​IMG]

This is going to be one very LONG summer....

Awww Deb! You responded too late, I already had his middle name as Alexander...I dont know what made me pick it! And yea I hope that they do it in a fine fashion, no offense to the DL pairing, ha I love those cats, but I just cant see Mac and Stella umm....frolicking on a pool table and what not, if anything Mac would make it all romantic like...awwww, im going into the gutter again.... :D

7. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

Hey fam!!

So it's like a million degrees outside and I already have a sunburn after being outside for an hour but anyway...

I'd like to see a nice romantic dinner, candles roses, music in the background... *falls into gutter* Room for one more? :D

So I got to see 5.25 again last night and now I'm convinced about 90 % that it'll be Stella, too many variables. The way she found the hollow point bullet, the way she was the center of attention at the bar, the way Mac was staring after her, a longing look on his face, and the obvious way they kept showing her. I keep analyzing everything in that episode now :lol: I need to stop doing that and work on my FF.

8. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey girls!~ How are you all today?

We did this crazy thing at school, kinda like what they did in 300 ('cause my school team is the Spartans :lol:) It's so warm here. Makes me think of Summer And The City.

Pic.

Okay, so my mom bought a Wii last night :) And today I made a Mac mii and a Stella mii. They are so totally cute~ When currently arranged by name and colour, they stand beside each other. I have to make Mac a little taller though :lol:

Anyway, I'm still dying inside for September and the Season Of SMACked :adore:

Axel

P.S. Am I the youngest one here, excluding MT? I seriously think I am!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2009
  9. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Axel: How old are you, babe? This teen SMacked is "16 going on 17." Will be 17 on Monday. *uber-gasp* Seriously? Didn't ya'll just get finished wishing me a happy 16th birthday? I think watching CSI has made my life go by really fast.:confused:

I should post this in the soundtrack thread but I'll run this by you guys first. Anyone heard of "With This Tear" by Celine Dion? I don't know why, but whenever I hear it, I think of Smacked. Type it in youtube and give it a listen.:)

10. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

VAVE- HAPPY BIRTHDAY KID! And I could say kid because Im older then you :D

Axel- Awww your wittle! :D

11. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Vave, I'm turning 16 in June...so I'm definitely younger. MT is younger than me by a year. She's turning 15 in October so yeah, were wittle :lol:

No, I haven't heard that song. I will go find it. Any song that fits SMACked I think is worth listening too :)

Another picture for you guys (Can someone tell me what episode it's from? I don't know...):

[​IMG]

Don't you just love SMACk moments while they're investigating? :adore:

Axel

12. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Axel is a wittle one aaaaw! Adorable! *pinches cheek*

And Sorry Ax, I cant see it this computer doesnt show the image I dont know why :(

13. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

first of I will be turning 16!!!! in september, so i'm only older than MT, glad that most of us are near the same age range...

IDK what episode the pic is from??

secondly I absolutely love SMacked pictures, especially when they are investigating they look so serious and both of their looks kill me in a good way :adore: :adore: :drool::drool: Mac has the flashlight and Stella has the swab all i can say is ADORABLE

14. MacTaylor333

MacTaylor333 Hit and Run

Hey Family,

I know I have not posted in a while I had some reading to catch up on.
    :( I feel little.

Oh,well had a major dream last night.

Stella got shot during the shooting and Mac found her. And he picked her up, put both her arms around her neck and walked out. Later, him and Flack were talking about her and Mac actually said he pretty much loved her with out even realizing it. It was amazing.:drool::drool::drool:
    By the way Steph love your icon, yummy.

K, bye.

MT333

15. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hey guys, thanks for all of your well wishes for my exam, it really does mean alot. I think it went well thanks. :D 4 down, 6 more to go. :D Aww, your birthday is on Monday Vave? Cool. Happy birthday my sweet. Mine is on Saturday, I'll officially be an adult, 18... Scary... ;)

Thanks for all of the cute Smacked pictures... Like you guys, I'm suffering from withdrawals, it's been weird for me not coming home from work on a Thursday to go and watch the latest ep... Why oh why, can it not run all year long? Who needs season breaks..? :lol: I also agree with what you've been saying, I can't see Stella and Mac frolicking on a pool table, it would be totally out of character, they are much to reserved for something like that... I would say, their first time would be much more romantic... :adore:

Hope you're all well. :D *Hugs.*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.