Spetzli in Oktober(fest) <> German thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BurnedToast, Mar 12, 2007.

1. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Re: Spetzli in Oktober(fest) <> German thread

[​IMG] Great weather and no homework left [​IMG]

That means freedom. I'll for sure enjoy my afternoon :)

Hope you all had and still have a nice weekend :D

2. lila

lila Victim

Hey! I only joined the forum recently and I don't know all parts of it yet. So I was looking around and stumbled across the german thread...I would'nt have expected to find it. I'm from Germany too, and so I decided to drop by and say hello to everyone:)

3. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Hey lila :)
    Great to find a new German in here. It was the same with me... I also stumbled over this thread and was sooooo hard laughing about the title :lol:

4. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

Herzlich Willkommen lila! (just bringing a German touch to the thread) :D

5. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

Hallo ihr Lieben :) Auch hier winkte ne Deutsche ^^

6. lila

lila Victim

Thanks!
    Great title for the thread, I was laughing too when I saw it! However, I've never ever been to Oktoberfest...

7. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Me neither :lol: But I'll for sure try it one day, just because of this thread :)

8. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

Hello! I joined the board a few days ago and today I stopped by to say Hello here... :) My name is Cath and I live in Dresden... because of my "dumb" studies. Yes I don't like it but I'm going to finish it this year ;)

It confuses me a little to write in english in a german thread but I think it will be funny :lol:

9. lila

lila Victim

Welcome Cath.S! I joined the board last week too.
    Yeah, it's a little weird to write in English in a German thread, but it's definitely funny and perhaps my english will improve at last...never give up hope...I'm studying french and everything gets mixed up in my head.
    Oh, and by the way, I'm from Karlsruhe; greetings from the other side of the country!

10. cathwillows

Welcome Cath!
    Yeah, it really is very confusing to write in English, but you'll get used to it and believe me, your English will improve. Mine did, and watching CSI in English helped too :D

We had terrific weather today in the Ruhrgebiet! And of course I got a Sonnenbrand :lol: But I'm sure it'll be better tomorrow.
    I should really be studying, but I can't get myself to open the books...

*You would not believe how many mistakes I made in this short post :eek:

11. lila

lila Victim

I've got a sunburn too and my flat mate has been making fun of me all evening.The weather was just too great to stay inside and study all day! I'm trying to catch up a bit on my studies now, but I'm not making any progress. I guess it would help to turn off the internet:lol:

12. cathwillows

And today the weather is so great again but I can't really lie in the sun because of my shoulders...they are like really red! Maybe I'll just hide myself in the shadow and once in a while my legs will peak out... :p

My Spanish exam wasn't that bad. The translation into German was more difficult than the one into Spanish :eek: But the commercial letter and the other task were okay. I just hope it's not a C, because then I'd have to do an oral exam and I hate that!!!

13. lila

lila Victim

I'm crossing my fingers you don't have to do an oral exam cathwillows, I hate them too.

The weather is so great. I like it, summer is my favourite time of the year. I wish I could spend more time outsides in the parc but unfortunately I have to go to some stupid classes today...Hopefully the weather continues to be like this next week because then I'm on holiday.

14. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Hi, my name is Anita and I'm from Traunstein (well, at least for the next two months but I hope to stay here longer ...).
    Anyway, reading the title of this thread made me laugh out loud :guffaw:. Now I want Spätzle :drool:!

I find it rather difficult to post in German after writing so much in English so I'm fine with the situation :p.

Ah, yes, the weather. It's awesome and in a few days I'll be able to appreciate it even more because then the Pfingstferien will start! Two weeks of doing nothing but -well- doing nothing :thumbsup::cool:
    How about Semesterferien? Shouldn't there be any or -wait- no, there aren't any over Pfingsten, right?

15. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

What you're from Dresden??? That's cool :) I'm from Meißen... or at least I study there :lol:

I'm normally from Reichenbach near Görlitz... not that much better, huh??? :guffaw:

My study is dry and boring though and I have still more then one year left... but I'll push through it, I guess ;)