NCIS thread #3 - Shutting up now, Boss

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by nattybatty55, Mar 10, 2008.

?

What should we call it?!?

1. Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live

16 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. I need a coffee

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. On it Boss

28 vote(s)
    23.7%
  4. Ya Think?!

21 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Shutting up now Boss

40 vote(s)
    33.9%
  6. CSI! No the term's NCIS

12 vote(s)
    10.2%
  7. 'We just shoot men who are un true'

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  8. 'Gibbs, Caf-pow please!'

10 vote(s)
    8.5%
  9. 'Don't drop the boss' coffee!'

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  10. Gibb's Gang

3 vote(s)
    2.5%
  11. Talking Jethro, and not the one from Beverly Hillbillies

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  12. There's more to CBS besides CSI

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  13. Never Be Unreachable

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  14. Never take anything for granted

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  15. Never date a coworker

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  16. Always work as a team

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  17. Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation

7 vote(s)
    5.9%
  18. 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

15 vote(s)
    12.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

TOMORROW IS STILL TOO LONG!

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

A belated happy birthday to Sasha Alexander, a.k.a. Caitlin "Kate" Todd. We miss you. Come back in a flashback or whatever way you can.

3. Meatball42

OMG OMG OMG I cant organize my thoughts right now all I can say is OMG and freakin' WOW! I'll write better tomorrow after I watch the eppy again but OMG!

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I know what you mean. I screamed WTF! TV has really got to stop playing with my emotions.

Poor Tony, he looks like he lost his best friend.

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Oh, well that's descriptive. Come on, people, spoil me! *laughs*

Did someone die again? Or was it one of those "extreme danger/might die"?

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

No one died. Ziva stayed in Tel Aviv to finish Rivkin's job. At the end of the episode you see Tony looking at his phone and scrolling down to Ziva's number. He looks up at Gibbs and says that she'll call when she's ready. Then you see a couple of guys on a ship walk into a room and Ziva is beat up, they are asking for everything she knows on NCIS.

7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Thanks, texmex. I'm planning on watching it after school. :)

So it is a cliffhanger... one that's actually a good one. It's not as stressful as NY, but much more stressful than Numb3rs.

Maybe this was explained in the episode, but I still don't know what exactly Rivkin's job was.

Even though it's sad that Ziva stayed behind, I'm not at all unhappy that Rivkin's dead. She always sleeps with the guys I dislike. First was that guy in the episode where she was undercover, and then one or two episodes ago with Rivkin.

8. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

No problem. Glad I could help

9. aconnell

aconnell Dead on Arrival

The new NCIS spinoff is called NCIS: Los Angeles. CBS have revealed their lineup for the next year. There are a number of articles on CBS' lineup on Digital Spy: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/

I really can't wait too see the new NCIS. It's going to be amazing! Similarly, can't wait to see Season 7 premiere after the episode "Aliyah" last night.

10. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

So what did you guys think about the season finale? :)

11. aconnell

aconnell Dead on Arrival

I thought there might have been more discussion of the season finale than there is already.

Is there a good NCIS forum anyone can recommend?

12. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

I did too thats why I came over here....interesting.

I have yet to see it as I left it recording and am just waiting for this class to end so I could actually watch what happened.

13. Zelda

Zelda Hit and Run

I enjoyed the finale. Still don't know what to make of Vance, and am praying for Ziva :(

14. Meatball42

Ok, I'm better now.

I felt that Ziva overreacted a bit. I mean, she gets all my sympathy for her boyfriend's death at the hands of her partner, her apartment getting blown up by someone she trusted, her father having ordered her boyfriend to be involved with her, possibly negating their entire relationship and the fact that Rivkin had killed an American agent, but I still think she should've realised thjat, no matter how Tony felt about her, he wouldn't have killed her boyfriend. That would just not be rational!

Tony's face when Ziva didn't come back on the plane was soooo sad. I don't think he had ever expected that to happen. I have to say, I didn't either. I figured that there would be problems and fighting galore, but not that Ziva would quit NCIS. Although her father may have been heavy-handed in that decision.

Did anyone else notice that Ziva's line to her father mirrored a past episode? 'What any of it real?' Ziva asked, referring to her realtionship with Rivkin. This was the same question Jeanna asked Tony in her last appearance in Internal Affair, setting up an interesting parallel in the relationships: in both, one person lied to the other about the very basis of the ralastionship, despite the real bonds being formed, and circumstances led to both lies being discovered. Now we can wonder if Ziva dn Tony aren't feeling the exact same things.

That is a cruel cliffhanger! What happened to Ziva?!?! The last time we saw her she was safe on what looked like a military ship, the next she was beaten to a pulp and tied up in a concrete interrogation room on the Horn of freakin' Africa! Also, Gibbs' statement to Vance 'If you're right about her father, we'll never see her again' could suggest the Ziva's father set her up for this fate. But who is the smoking man and why does he care about NCIS?

Does anyone know when new episodes will air? I hope it's not too long.

15. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

I think that Ziva's father is behind everything, the terrorists, Michael's murder, Ziva's torcher. I thought their relationship seemed very odd. She returns home after a period of time and he hardly realized she was standing in the room, and just a quick kiss on the cheek? She seems more like an employee or soldier to him than a daughter. He didn't even comfort her. Very odd. I think that David is behind the terrorists torchering her to find out more about NCIS. There is just something about him I don't like. I think that Ziva stayed with Mossad at the end not because of her father, not loyalty to Mossad, but because she feels like she is at a crossroads right now. She doesn't know who to trust. I think she is trying to build some kind of relationship with her father. I don't think Ziva will give the terrorists anything useful. Next season I think that Ziva will find out that her father is involved with the terrorists. she will realize that her real "family" is NCIS. She will return to the states a US citizen and a full time employee at NCIS! Her and Dinozzo will reconcile somewhat, but I believe that their relationship is going to be very different...at least for a good while. They will be more like brother and sister and their flirtyness will be gone. That's just my thoughts.

Waaaa:( a whole summer without Dinozzo and Gibbs!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.