CSI: NY--'Communication Breakdown'

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Same here. And I was really surprized to see the pair working together. I thought they would have learned their lesson after the kid died in interrogation and maybe made a point of not pairing up on cases. Suppose Finn Wexford had resisted arrest a bit harder, it'd have been Flack and Angell's word against his, and Internal Affairs would have been all "Yeah right, of course Angell corroborates Flack's story and she's not just doing it because she's shagging him" Ridiculous. They're not the only 2 detectives on the force.

2. Sticks

Sticks Dead on Arrival

What I am surprised about is no body picked up the "NYPD Blue" comment by flack

It is cute, because CSI NY was introduced in an episode of CSI Miami, and they have had two cross over episodes. Now the star of CSI Miami is David Caruso (Horatio Cain) who starred in the TV series NYPD Blue.

This was a brilliant in reference and in joke.

As for the texting thing, you go on about Danny recieving a text, but how do we know that Lindsey was in a position to use voice phone. Maybe she was in a situation where using the phoen was not possible, and only a covert text was available. Remember she probably was in a hospital getting the results, and they tend to ban the use of mobiles, so a text is not so far fetched.

Plus this is the modern way to communicate.

3. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

It's not the way you tell your significant other the sex of your baby. Just the fact that they weren't together to find out the sex was stupid and weird, but for her not to wait until they were face to face or at least able to speak on the phone was just beyond lame, IMO.