Episode 7x25 "Seeing Red" - ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 16, 2009.

1. lucy_from_oz

lucy_from_oz Victim

I think it was a good episode ,just until the end.
    For me ,the cliffhanger was a little unnecesary,we all know they gonna find Delko alive ,and everything is gonna be good again. I mean ,I would be scared if it was Natalia,because with the amounts of screentime she's getting,I couldn't be sure if she is going to be on the show next season.But Delko?No way they're killing him off

Anyway, I'm happy because my little Ryan killed his first bad guy in 5 years LOL.I'm so proud of him.

Oh,and by the way,is Tara officially out? Am I wrong or she wasn't even in the credits ?

It's gonna be a long wait till september though.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

OMG! I thought that was just my imagination.

hehe, I thought the same thing when they showed that. :lol:

:lol: I thought that same thing. The one with the girl who was born just to help her brother who had Lukemia and in the end he poisoned her to spare her from what the parents were forcing her to do.

:guffaw: I thought Gollum was kind of cute... in a weird way. :lol: I mean the actual Gollum not the guy on Miami by the way. :lol:

Hehe, I can just see the season premiere opening like NY's season premiere this season did (with Mac in the water). Eric will come up out of the water, shake his head to get the water off of him and start walking to find a way back home.

I didn't think this while watching the episode, but now I am thinking it. The Mafia tried to get Ryan in their pocket, but they found that too difficult. They had this opening with Eric involving his father (who is in up to his eyeballs in the Mafia stuff I bet), so they figured that's their opening. Make Eric think they'll hurt his dad if he doesn't do what they want. But then again, the Russian Mafia storyline is supposed to be closed now.

Okay, my review:

It was a pretty decent episode (much better finale than Vegas' finale). A solid A. :D

Aww that poor officer. H looks like he's about to cry. What the heck was up with him kissing him on the head? That was weird. :lol:

Yep Tara is gone. Meg's not in the opening credits anymore.

I like Frank's tie. I hate Ryan's tie. :lol:

H: I am done with these people. (Me too, H)

Ew... don't kiss that guy, Yelina! :lol:

H and Yelina played that scene well.

H: The show aint over.

What happened to Brian Austin Green? He doesn't look as muscular as he did on Terminator. Weird.

Is it just me or does Cal's voice sound different? Like she has a cold or something?

Did he just call Yelina "Ms Rave" or "Ms Rafe"?

Ryan really wants to ask Cal more questions, but like a good boy he respected her privacy. :D

Ryan: Isn't it sort of funny that Russian assasins leave the same things under the seat as we do? :lol:

Head shot. Bullseye. Right between the eyes. He shoots, he scores. Go, Ryan! :D

Ryan had a hard time comprehending that Eric was in a car in the middle of the shootout. I don't blame him. I'm sure he was wondering why Eric was there like that.

Hehehe I kept expecting H to jump off the parking area and onto the hood of Ivan's car, but then he's not Schwarzenegger and this isn't a big budget action movie. :lol:

Thank goodness Yelina's okay.

Eric's missing cliffhanger. I knew it!

I hope no one in the Mafia took him.

Nat could have had more scenes though. :sigh:

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  3. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I missed the very end. My DVR cut a few minutes out of the episode. I saw Horatio shoot Ivan and then it cut off. It began recording again a few minutes later and all I saw was Calleigh walking away while Sharova was being arrested. She was crying hysterically. I've got something of an idea of what happened from some of the reviews here, but I was wondering if anyone could post a play-by-play of what happened in the time that my DVR decided to hate me.

4. Witkneec

Witkneec Civilian

If it helps, they've now got the full episode posted on the website... you can just skip forward and watch from there.

I'd offer to sum 'er up but I suck at it.

Wit

5. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

They do?? Fantastic! I'd gone to check about an hour ago but it wasn't there yet. I'll go watch it right now!

6. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

It's that what I thought too. And have a look at the birds - it's the same thing. :lol:

I agree, maybe it's a kind of "heroic compliment"?

Maybe I'm a little bit blind. :lol: I totally missed it. I'll watch it again.

Me, too. I thought what is she doing? Yelina is such a brave woman. Thankfully she is okay! :)

Yeah! He is so good! And it seemed he was a little bit "surprised". :lol:

Now my thoughts:

First of all I give the ep a B+. It was good but there were better ones.

I felt so sad for Calleigh because of the whole situation with Eric and his father. The scene when she had to shoot at him was horrible. The look in her face made me really sad for her. And now Eric is missing... I'm not a fan of the E/C stuff but I hope Eric is OK and not laying in that grave. :(

As I said before maybe I was a little bit blind. :confused: I needed some time to recognize that Brian Austin Green was that guy. And I only could connect that face to him 'cause I remembered he should have appearance in the ep. :lol:

I missed the Russian-Mob-Theme from the other episodes e.g. WISC.

Hopefully Natalia will get more screentime next season. ;)

Yeah. Finally Ryan. He was hot as always (including the tie)! :lol:

7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yeah, I do that for CSI, NY, Criminal Minds, and Numb3rs, so I figured that if I was bothering to watch a Miami live, I'd take notes as I watched.

I thought something seemed off about that whole car-crash story. I'm glad I'm not just imagining things.

The theme sounded really weird to me. It was normal, but there was some sort of strange underscore of weird sounds.

So much better of a finale than was for CSI. The cliffhanger is actually a cliffhanger.

When H was walking towards the water, did anyone worry that that was Yelina's grave and Eric was there? Or am I just insane?

8. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Oh me too! Me too! ~waves hand franticaly~ I thought the same thing. It was holy crap that's the grave site they dug and it's covered up....ooohhhh man... not Eric. Then I realized that there were footsteps leading to the water and was better. :)

9. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

The one thing that I found remarkable about this episode:

Horatio Caine CAN cry. He actually got choked up when the cop died in the beginning. I was shocked. Seriously, like, "pointing-at-the-TV-screaming-HE'S-HUMAN-AFTER-ALL" shocked.

And Ryan is pretty bad-ass. Completely bad-ass, in fact.

10. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

LOL I thought the same thing when Yelina kissed that guy, I was hoping she wouldn't but she did

I like that Ryan didn't pry, he did respect Calliegh's privacy. What I liked about that scene is the way he tried to cheer her up. He brought a smile to her face with his joke, I thought it was sweet.

Hehe, we are as happy as Jonathan was about getting his first kill shot

11. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

EWEEW when Yelina kissed that guy I thought I was going to puke.

12. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

^^ I liked the look on H's face. He looked like a cross between...having thrown up a little bit and wanting to introduce the guy's tonsils to his butt!

13. ecrls2491

ecrls2491 Victim

p.s. I like on how jonathan kept saying i get to kill some one lol. And oh boy does he right between the eyes nice one =].

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  14. hahagirl

hahagirl Hit and Run

Am I the only one that thought Ryan's concern for Calleigh was cute? They should be friends more often again.

15. ecrls2491

ecrls2491 Victim

LOVED IT! They did great I thought. Having the gun fight in the middle of the show of better as could have been at the end of the show. Though i dont think that they should have found the car with eric and his car. They should have saved that as the cliffhanger. Sadly we all know that they cant kill off Eric. The half the shows fans would stop watching.

ON a happy note tara wasnt on the opening credits HAHAHAHAHA! Made my night =]. But now i have to find something to do on monday nights *sigh* is it september yet lmao.=]