Episode 7x25 "Seeing Red" - ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 16, 2009.

1. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Blahaha, I'm sorry, but the moment where Calleigh says "You cannot cross this line" to Eric I just wanted Ryan to run by and go: "trust me it SUCKS."

God, Sarnoff looked like crap the whole time.

LOL at Frank calling the suspect a moron. That's the cops' favorite word for the baddies, isn't it?

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I guess one can hope right? :lol:

Now there is a fanfic for you H/C fans ;)

p.s. I am NOT making fun of you in any way...just so you know ;)

Yeah that would have been great! ;)

3. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Is it weird I found so many things funny in this episode? Horatio's head tilt, Frank calling the suspect dude with the BMW a moron, Ryan going: "Excuse me?" when calleigh told him Eric was in the getaway car at the armory. Maybe I'm just in a comedic mood.

Overall not too much going on in the episode, it utilized a simple storyline, which was great. It left a lot of room for action, and may I just add: 10 points for Ryan shooting a guy in the face. Whoo!

Ivan's being poisoned disturbed the crap out of me. his coughing and hacking was majorly ewwwy.

As for the "cliffhanger", not so much one for me. Eric'll be fine when they find him next season, but I think it's really supposed to be an E/C romance cliffy anyway. Where will their relationship go? etc etc. So not much for me to sink my teeth into. I personally am so winded from the action of the episode I don't particularly care about next season right now in any way.

I give this episode two thumbs up. :]

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

~Well that was a fun camera trick.
    ~Does the opening theme sound weird to anyone else?
    ~I bet you that she had fun with that.
    ~Is that the guy from Terminator: TSCC?
    ~That would be Calleigh's "Oh no" face.
    ~Dude, you worked so hard to get her. Don't lose her by being an idiot.
    ~Oh look. It's those alligators that are either always there when the secondary cameras go out, or the shot keeps being reused.
    ~Poor doctor.
    ~Don't worry, your name isn't Mudd. (*random history reference*)
    ~"My Sister's Keeper" looks like a depressing movie. And reminds me of a CSI episode.
    ~Ryan knows something's wrong.
    ~I was out of the room. Tell me that they didn't say all of that in front of Green.
    ~Calleigh's moment of realization is great.
    ~"It was Eric. I shot at him."
    ~Natalia, if he doesn't know where that is he has no business being a Miami cop.
    ~Well that was somewhat useless, H. Way to let him get away.
    ~Aw. Poor Calleigh.
    ~Hold on. That's the cliffhanger? That's worse than the NY cliffhanger. There isn't even a "he's here but will the team get to him in time". Kind of cruel.

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

~Crap...are you serious...Where is Eric...I can't wait 4 months :scream:
    ~Yay for Ryan getting his first kill :thumbsup:
    ~Calleigh shot at Eric...I hope that she didn't hit him...I agree with someone else who thinks its his fathers fault
    ~Horatio scared me for a minute there...he could have shot Yelina
    ~Is there a reason why Horatio didn't kill Ivan? :confused:

6. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Oh great, another not so great cliff-hanger. Although I found the Miami & NY finales to be better than Vegas.

I have my doubts that Eric is dead, but I liked the shoot out.

7. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

Been almost a year since I've been here good to be back. Just watch the Finale it was really good. Does anyone know if Eric is supposed to get killed off or what.

8. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I don't think Eric will be killed off. I haven't read anything about him leaving the show.

9. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

But great cliffhanger

10. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

OMG!! It totally lived up to the hype! This episode was amazing and full of suspense! I have completely bit all my nails!!! That final scene of Calleigh walking away and crying had me in tears. I can just imagine what is going through her head. The last words spoken to him was in anger and frustration, then she believes that she has seriously wounded him! WOW! Why do the writers to this to us? I am now more anxious about next season than I was last year! This is going to be a miserable summer of waiting!

BTW, I loved seeing Brian Ausin Green! He is looking good! Ryan killed a guy! I think it is his first! WOO-HOO Wolfe! Glad Natalia had more screen time. What was with that dude with the big ears. He was really creepy. He reminded me of Gollum from Lord of the Rings! Eric sporting the purple...loved it. Although I think Ryan totally rocks the purple/gray look. Horatio kicked ass! Everything about this episode was amazing. I can't wait to read all of the comments!

CSI Miami writers have really outdone themselves this year! Here's to a terrific year in Miami!

11. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Tciddaisc - I love everything you put LOL Did you take notes?
    Now that my eyes are dry I can finally write.

- I felt sooo bad for Calleigh. The tears started when Ryan was trying to joke around with her and cheer her up.

- Gotta love Yelena...nuff said.

- Can we please get Natalia some screen time?

- H looked like he had a lot of fun in this epi

- Where's my Eric?!

12. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I am glad that Ryan picked up on their argument. He is such a good friend to try and cheer her up. I am not going to be able to handle this all summer.

Eric is going to magically show up at Calleigh's...that is my wish.

13. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

Where is ERIC ???:(:( OMG .. It's going to be a really really really LONG summer ... ERICCC please be ok !!!

I love even more Calleigh after that episode , she was perfect .. and the last scenes was so heart breaking , she loves him so much :(

STUPID CLIFFHANGERS !!!!! why , this year , did we have for every show , cliffhangers that are totally crazy ????

14. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

Ok just got done watching it. Four things only actually this go round.

1. I thought it was ok, Delkolover I agree very cliche
    2. The watch Calleigh was wearing looked to be an exact match to that of delkos black diving watch he put on calleigh when she was in the hospital...anyone else notice this? And the one she was wearing was the woman's watch from that line ...perhaps he got it for her or she got it for herself to remind her of their commitment to each other (instead of like a promise ring?). Seriously that girl gets her heart shattered into pieces...I thought delko was going to take better care of her than Jake did. Talk about breaking someones trust...baby if I were to find you after that went down you'd be gator bait.
    3. Ryan Wolfe is my hero, my heart totally went out to him in this episode, poor guy can't spill the beans, but reverts back to his old self knowing that the best fix for her is to make her laugh...so cute (poss. little reminicence of the Wolfe puppy dawg we saw in his first season with the MDPD crime lab).

Prediction: They will find Delko next season he will be ok, the relationship between E/C will be strained, but she will take him back with litte reservations, Wolfe will get into it with Eric because he is trying to protect Calleigh, Delko will get pissed at Ryan and tell him to mind his own business, Delko and Wolfe will begin to duel it out until Calleigh steps in to seperate them, she will turn to delko and tell him to come get his stuff. They will subsquently have huge trust issues and will try to work it out both on and off the job.

15. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

I like your prediction. They should make their finale's 2 hours. I know they have to have some kind of cliff hanger for the ratings but come on we have trouble making it through the summer without new episodes.