Calleigh & Ryan #8 - Give Me A Chance.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by karu_mila, Jan 1, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 4, 2009.
  1. Give Me a Chance

55.6%
  2. The Diamond Bond

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 'Cause He Knows Her Guilty Pleasure

11.1%
  4. Big Day Coming Up?

22.2%
  5. I Know What You Wanted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Apologizing With Flowers? Calleigh Approves.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. The Ship of Diamond Bonds and Flowers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Don't Believe Everything You Hear

22.2%
  9. Don't Mess With the Stare

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. A Perfect Match

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I think they know about their chemistry and don't wanna show them together, cuz they want chow all chemistry only in EC. Why they so scared? :confused:

Ryan and Calleigh have at least two scenes in final ep. One when they shooting, both hides behind Hummer, so YAY for action CaRWash scene! They are great team! The second one when Calleigh told Ryan that she probably shot Eric. She looked worry and i hope Ryan comfort her in this scene, as friend. But, we can hope on more scenes!

I really, really hope Ryan and Calleigh would have more scenes together in next season! Come on, if they not romantic couple, they still friends! Don't destroy that! :scream: Ok, tptb already did this, so COME THEY FRIENDSHIP BACK! :rolleyes:

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Maybe they're afraid people would think that something was going on between the two of them... which is ridiculous 'cause they wouldn't do something like that. Maybe not until next season... but still, I want more moments! I'm running out of ideas for the CaRWash dictionary...

CaRWash scenes! I just saw the promo and I saw Calleigh finally talk to Ryan... he had such a worried look on his face that I'm sure he'll to what he can to comfort and reassure her. *crosses fingers*

3. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

That's funny, tptb already show us that CaRWash don't happen (at least now, but i hope on best) and they scared? It's stupid if you ask me. They show Calleigh only with Eric most of the time, she is not talking with Ryan anymore, she is not talking with Natalia anymore, did she have some friends? :confused:
    I'm so exciting about final ep. It's time to show that Ryan is good friend and can comforting her, even if she didn't do this with him after 7x20.:rolleyes:

4. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

Wow it's been almost a year since I've been here. But I never gave up my hope for CarWash.

5. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Hey everyone! I am a fan of Ryan and Calleigh. I don't want them involved romantically but I still do love their scenes together. I love their friendship. I am glad we got some scenes with them in the finale.

6. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Guys can I please just remind you that ALL posts MUST have at least 3 lines of ontopic discussion.

Thank you,
    Steph.

7. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

Sorry Adorable Crazy, haven't been here for a while. In the finale Calleigh and Ryan had a few scenes which is better than nothing. I like how you could tell that Ryan was concerned about Calleigh through the last half of the episode. He has always been there for her and always tries to cheer her up when she's down. Hopefully with all the E/C drama next season they will give us more CarWash moments.

8. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Hahaguy- welcome back :beer: Glad you kept the hope alive

Welcome, CalleighEricFan. I agree that they have a great friendship. They definitely need more scenes together. Every one can see that they have great chemistry.

So there were a few carwash scenes? That's a good sign. Hopefully this means that we will be getting more next season. Ryan is a good friend to Calleigh, its a shame we dont always see her giving him the support he has needed in the past.

9. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I hope we see more Calleigh and Ryan interaction in next season. Season 7 was good in Ryan screentime, but was very bad in CaRWash scenes :( I don't know about others, but i was disappointed. I understand that she have new relationship, but she distant from Ryan a lot in s7.

At least he always know how cheer her up! :) And our Ryan know how make her smiling and feeling better! :adore:

10. iheartplaydoh

iheartplaydoh Victim

so i just caught up & saw the finale. all i have to say is whoaaa.

how come nobody's in here? we should be raving & celebrating about Ryan cheering Cal up in the garage & all the cute longing glances & all the definite squee moments for us CaRWashers.

i'll think maybe you're all just too busy rewinding the scenes over & over again. i know after this post, i'll be doing that. :lol:

anybody know anything coming up for the next season? i can't wait for potential CaRWash-ness & where aquaman could've gone. :thumbsup:

11. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

The scene in finale was a little awkward but totally sweet and adorable! :adore:

My next words nor bashing Eric, just my opinion, it's don't mean something bad:

I notice that Eric and Ryan have different ways concern about her. Eric is close and she can cry on his shoulder. Ryan jokes knowing that it's makes her feel better. I prefer Ryan's way :) Calleigh should cry sometimes when life is especially tough, but not too long, and Ryan know it. I think it's how Ryan hide his real feelings, he jokes :D

I hope we see more CaRWash scenes in the future.

PS it's wild thought, but you notice nice music that play on background while Ryan cheer her up? When they start talk about case music stops. Usually tptb use this thing to show personal moment like EC interaction... Love triangle? Please nooooo. I don't wanna Ryan to get hurt:(

12. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I really dislike love triangles, but i'm pretty sure they wouldn't do one. They already did that with Nat, it would be rather lame doing the same thing again.
    I agree about Ryan covering his feelings with jokes. I suppose we all react differently,
    I haven't seen the last epi, so can't comment on it i'm afraid!

13. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I don't know, but they did love triangle with Calleigh\Jake and Eric, so why not Ryan? More drama - tptb love it :(

I'm weird, i hate love triangles, but now it's the only one chance for our couple and i wanna this chance, but my other side thinking that tptb made from Ryan loser and i don't want him to get hurt.

So, last season wasn't good for CaRWash moments, but we had some:

Won't Get Fueled Again, Ryan and Calleigh on gas station, when guy said that condom was in ladies' room and Ryan shake his head and send Calleigh there :lol:

Wrecking Crew - Ryan worry about her and asking if she was ok, sweet!

Power Trip - they by one side in little argue with Frank.

And They're Offed - Ryan don't talk much when it's come about his feeling, but he opened to Calleigh. He was so upset with whole Mark problem and honestly said "i don't know what to do" and Callegh promises him that she checking it (Mark'c involved in case).

Smoke Gets In Your CSIs - their flirting banter come back!

Ryan: Do you realize that you drive like a madwoman.
    Caleigh: Whaaaat? If you don't like it,next time you drive. *Ryan catch keys*

They was in fire together and Ryan worry about her, but stubborn Calleigh first of all is CSI and she wanna try save DB.

Presumed Guilty - her evidence didn't count and Ryan saves case (mad yelling Ryan is :drool:)

Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing - she was the only one who notice his cut lip and missing tooth. In the end she was just mad, but when she asked him about cut and tooth, there was so sweet smile :eek: i don't know what about everyone else, but sparks was everywhere in that scene!

Seeing Red - he knows how made her smile. Honestly, i think we should write it in our dictionary: Joke - Ryan's way to cheer Calleigh up. What you all think? :)

14. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

:)
    Just read your fanfic. Its very good. I like the idea of Ryan thinking about Cal like that :devil:
    Does that mean you have 9 to go then?

Thanks for the list of carwash in s7. I think I will get to see it in a couple of months, so not too long to go:)

15. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Thank you, yes, i write 9 more and i have many CaRWash fics i already wrote, so, i have all summer to translate them :)

Glad you soon can watch it, we all can discuss it here and maybe update our dictionary.

I rewatch season final again and again, this music on background give me some hope. I mean, they always do this for EC moments and now for CaRWash :rolleyes: *crosses fingers* Hope on more CaRWash moments in future :)

Hey, on Miami board people rewatch earlier seasons, maybe next time would be choose s3 ep and we all know that s3 was good on CaRWash moments, so we can discuss it again :D