Episode 7x25 "Seeing Red" - ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 16, 2009.

1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That gets a big Hell No from me. There wouldn't be a lil bit more hate for Ryan,it would be a boat load. If Eric is shot,Calleigh or Horatio would be the only ones that could do it without being hated.

2. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I agree, Ryan would be public enemy number one if he was the one who shot Eric or at his car. Fortunately (FOR RYAN anyway), Calleigh admitted in the preview (see the extended on at CBS.com) that she shot at Eric's car.

3. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I think if they make Ryan shoot him for his first shoot out in his career as a CSI, then that wouldn't be fair. I like Ryan. Poor Togo went through a hellish summer last year b/c they thought he had something to do with Horatio's faked death. I don't think they would do that to him again.

Btw the youtube links still don't work. CBS put them as private, so I sent a message to find out if they could release it before tonight. We'll see..
    I AGREE!!

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks for that link. I missed the show. I learned that Eva and SMG are friends and that SMG and Freddie Prinze Jr are expecting. Woo-hoo! Congrats to them! :)

I loved Eva's expression when that horn went out. :guffaw:

I completely agree with you!

Don't say that, Holly! :lol: I actually was worried that it might be Sharova that Ryan shoots. I just hope not cause he and Eric have enough difficulties in their struggling "friendship". :lol: I really really hope its one of the Russian Mafia guys that Ryan kills cause that would just be a bit of closure for him after what the Mafia did to him.

Yeah, well... maybe Frank or Yelina could get away with it. :lol: But yeah... no, unless its clearly stated as an accident... like Ryan was trying to shoot someone else and that someone else pushed Eric in the way at the last second, then it would be the fault of the person who pushed Eric in the way and not Ryan's fault. But yeah... ...

All this talk of Calleigh possibly shooting Eric reminds me of something... There was this show a long time ago where the girl cop and the guy cop were at a scene and the girl cop was trying to shoot a suspect and accidentally shot her partner in the butt. :lol: And he was kind of upset about it, but understood that it was an accident... and so she went and got a tattoo put on her bottom and showed him and he was like "did it hurt" and she said hell yes and he said "good" and smirked. :lol: It was totally hilarious. :lol:

5. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  6. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Thanks so much for the video! Aww, Jonathan is so cute, LOL about his hair. I can't wait to see the finale.

7. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

HCrazy, thank you thank you :hugegrin:

This behind the scenes was really really good, and, GOSH, Togo :guffaw: I laugh so hard :guffaw:

8. JonasLuver028

JonasLuver028 Civilian

i just watched the early show interview and the way that she says...what she says about the e/c relationship really made me think that she was supposed to say that.
    she got it out of the way really fast and the just the way she worded it made it seem exactly like the promo to me but thats just my opinion :)
    oh btw i am new here, so plz tell me if im doing any think wrong! thanks! :)

9. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

I thought the same it was just like before she mentioned anything else she came up with E/C!
    I just really really really hope it all ends well at least for Eric and Calleigh!!
    Just my opinion though!
    Can't wait! Not long to go! Well 15 hours for me!! but not long for you guys in the USA and Canada!! Lucky people!!!

10. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

My opinion too, I mean, we waited so long for what?? :(
    Yeah, I'm with you, well, for me is less 5hours, portuguese girl here :p Do you watch the episode on TV? :shifty:

11. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Oh it was just an idea. I thought of it as a humorous situation at first.

-Ryan accidentally shoots Eric-
    RYAN: ...Oops.
    -slinks away-
    :lol:
    But I see your guys' point, Ryan is like...the hate pinata at times. I'm wondering if TPTB will ever put that concept away.
    =(

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks HCrazy. I don't get ET because I don't have cable, so I really appreciate the link.JT does have a great sense of humor. AR has been working really hard. They all deserve a nice vacation.

13. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Why is the trunk of the car Eric's driving open?

14. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Good catch! No clue. I'm also wondering where he got that expensive car he's driving.

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ Take note guys that earlier in the episode (not shown in the posted clip), they showed Eva LaRue & she had already made comments about the Russians & the possible "good guys gone bad", so technically E/C wasn't the first thing that came out of her mouth.

Thanks for the clip HC!! :p
    Jonathon & that yellow hardhat! :lol: I loved every minute of him. He's so squeezable!!