Episode 7x25 "Seeing Red" - ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 16, 2009.

1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I can't believe myself. I FORGOT AGAIN!!!!!!!! I'd like to see it, but I appreciate the recap.

Who knows if I'll remember the ET thing tonight....we'll just have to see....

I hope this episode isn't all about EC. Though I am interested in what will happen with this, it will be a complete waste if the whole episode is about their drama.

2. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

when I left my house this morning my dvr was recording so I will post it when I get home from work if it worked correctly. Sounds like fun tonight..

3. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

So, is anybody able to see the clips CBS posted on youtube?

4. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Thank you very much! I slept right through it!

5. nwolfson22

what does eric say to calleigh and vis versa? Does she say something like "do you love me?" Or whats going on I cant turn on the volume cause im at work...

6. nwolfson22

I still cannot see it...anyone have any ideas how to break the code to get these suckers to work?

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  7. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Calleigh shows to Eric a picture of Eric's dad, and he says 'You don't know him' and she says 'Do you know him?' ;)

Nope, can't see them :(

I really hope E/C are gonna be ok, what Eva said wasn't really good 'bout them, god, freaking out here :scream: :lol:

Let's see if the ET behind the scenes are better and tell us something more :)

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Wait... Calleigh who is Miami's bullet-girl has a car called a Crossfire? :guffaw:
    I wonder if they did that on purpose. Is that supposed to be significant? :lol:

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I just went over to youtube to see if the vids would work and I can't find them!! :eek: The only one that comes up is the one that we could see last night..."Secondary" The rest seem to have disappeared...unless I am doing something wrong when searching for them. :confused:

10. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

That's exactly my problem! I can't find them!

11. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Actually, I never find any of them on youtube today, I search like you guys did, but anything came up :confused: Maybe they blocked it or something, and later, they'll put it on, IDK :shifty:

Oh gosh :guffaw::guffaw: I didn't notice that, pretry funny :lol: Maybe it is significant :lol:

12. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Yes thats exactly my problem but I searched the Horatio and Calleigh one "Cant lose him" and to me it did pop up just now ; I try to play it put it still says "video private":(
    Try searching the names titles after Csi Miami and they might be in the first or the second pg even maybe third:shifty:

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  13. das576

das576 Hit and Run

Well from the sounds of it:
    based on Eva LaRue's interview, the Calleigh/Eric romance will be coming to a halt. This really pisses me off!!! build something up for 3 years and give it 2 months, then KILL it!! What is wrong with these writers anyway?

I guess we can hope that maybe she was exaggerating but I'm not going to bank on it.

14. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey, they took them down before I could record them! :shifty: I bet they spoiled something they weren't supposed too! Ooohhhhhhhhhh :eek::lol:

Cheers... Here's to a great finale my friends!

TTYS,

HCrazy

15. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey, they took them down before I could record them! :shifty: I bet they spoiled something they weren't supposed too! Ooohhhhhhhhhh :eek::lol:

Cheers... Here's to a great finale my friends!

TTYS,

HCrazy