Numb3rs

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Guest, Apr 8, 2005.

1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

^no, just living together, I think.

Anyway, I have to admit, I was hoping Amita would die. I know, it sounds terrible, but I thought it would just make a great dynamic for the next season. I like Amita well enough, but it would be a way to change things up a bit. I agree that it's not much of a cliffhanger. Plus, I'm not a big fan of the pairing, so I don't really care :lol:

2. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

I thought he was going to porpose on the last episode when they were in the office, then she started talking about how he was 'worthy' or whatever and took him off his stride. ThenI thought he was going to ask at the end, but some jerk hit him with a gun butt (I totally knew it was a gun butt before Charlie said so).
    Dang! I was totally shipping Nikki and Colby, or Nikki and David. Fingers crossed as yet, although they actually seem liek they might make a good couple. Several times throughout the episode I found myself grateful that Ian Edgerton was a good guy and not a bad guy. Or else our heros would be in trouble!!!
    I agree with Tciddaisc; like her answer is in contention in the slightest! They may stretch it out for a while, saying she needs time to think and going into their relationship problems a bit (you know they'll have them), but her answer is going to be yes. It's practically a given at this point.

3. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

Aw, I think a happily married crime-fighting team will be fun.
    And they can have a baby who won't inherit their genius genes but will be a jock like Don. That would throw them!

4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

^Hee! That would be hilarious.

(My shipper soul also wants Don and Robin to get married and have a math geek kid. Between both of those things it would be the most hilarious character future ever. *laughs* Even if it would be so fanfic, watching the characters deal with that would be amazing.)

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I prefer Nikki/David... there just seemed to be sparks there for me. I am not a big fan of Nikki's, so I don't want her to have my Colby. :lol: (is it Colby or Coby? :lol:) However, seeing as to how we already have a ship with main characters (Charlie/Amita), I really don't think we need another. One is more than enough, so I'm kind of glad they went with Nikki and a recurring character (what is Lou Diamond Phillip's character's name anyway I can never remember) anyway. Though, I'd prefer him with Liz. I kind of like the idea of Colby/Liz too. :lol:

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  6. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

LOL! It's Colby he's so cute!

I liked the finale, it was good. It was cool to see how Amita communicated with Charlie

7. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

From your own post, you quoted the answer to your question:
    And yes, it is Colby Granger, played by Dylan Bruno, according to imdb.com.

8. Meatball42

Who is Ava and why Colby?

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  9. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Wait, do you mean Liz? *is confused*

I spent the entire episode comparing the cult leader to the cult leader I hate from Criminal Minds (because that's how I rate my Cult Leader Hatred Scale), and I must say that he didn't really compare. Because this cult leader? Was freaking ridiculous. His entire goal was to get his name on a t-shirt? I can go on a website and put my own name on a t-shirt, and it will be much more legal. (Is it fair to call it a cult? It very much seemed like a cult...)

10. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

The actress's name is Aya Sumika,maybe that's what GregNickRyanFan means? <is confused too> :lol:
    IMO Colby's always been gone on Liz but she was never interested :lol: I think I'd like to see them together but maybe not now, seems we've just got the third ship on the show :) I absolutely adore Edgerton so if he's gonna stick around for Nikki I may warm up to her :lol: Though she actually stopped bugging me in the last eppesodes (maybe except for Greatest Hits, I was suspicious towards Bloom too, but she was way too hard on Colby).

I don't really know Criminal Minds, but wasn't impressed with that cult leader either, especially that we got a perfect psychopath recently in Disturbed and the guy from the last eppesode (Mason?) was just... like he was trying so hard to be all 'cultish' and creepy but failed :lol:

He didn't bother me much, though, I generally loved Angels and Devils (maybe except for the last scene :lol:). Great family and team scenes, and Edgerton's back :)

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yes, I meant Liz. I don't know where I got Ava. :guffaw: I was tired and not feeling well, so I guess I got confused. :lol: Sorry about that. :lol:

12. xeri

xeri Hit and Run

I'm a little late just now watched the last few epis...

:guffaw:to the kids idea from your posts *eg*

Liked the 100. epi . It wasn't too over the top but nice comments how long they're now working toghether ,from the first case and how their relationship has changed . The case was a good one ,intelligent psycho without clear motiv - CSI LV did that once too (can't remember the ep , family guy that killed young women over the years...).

It was obvious that Don wouldn't die (they can't resurrect their main charas like SPN *g*) , but nice touch for the family/team angst -a reminder for how dangerous the job can get and how it influences their lifes...
    Loved the follow up with Charlie again going all obsessed but in the end really solving the problem.

5x22 wow massiv urges to give some headslaps *eg* Nikkis attitude interrupts a questioning that maybe could have brought a lead and is holier than thou without knowing the facts ( even if I agree that Blooms methods weren't that great...) - that's one point which icks me with Robin too ^^
    And when she implyes that she wouldn't know if Colby would withhold evidence *grrrr* and at the end like ups but nothing happend...

Oh Amita ...overall I can live withe Amita/Charlie but sometimes they do some annoying stuff. Want they really make me believe that she didn't get how Charlie was trying to work out what to do with his future .And Dons near death wasn't even the first time that Charlie seemed more interested in a new case than in teaching/math problems...and Amita just babbles oblivious all over him ??

I liked the finale -ok the evil guy was a little ...yeah ..;) (does anybody know the actors name? I somehow know that guy ,but I think it was with a little less hair *g*).
    Nice team and family moments at the end and yay Ian was back ( yep Ian/Colby *g*)..
    Another show I'm gonna miss, definitely need a life ^^

13. Meatball42

Well, the actress' name is Aya, so maybe you messed that up. I admit, I noticed a bit of a something there when I watched an episode before Don/Liz. I don't remember which epi it was, but there was a ship yard... that's all I remember. Any1 know?

14. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

If the character's name was Mason Duryea, imdb,com shows it was played by James Callis. He played Dr. Gaius Baltar on Battlestar Gallactica, and Tom in a couple of Bridget Jones movies.

15. xeri

xeri Hit and Run

@Dynamo 1: thank you :D
    yep now I remember him as Baltar from BSG, haven' watched it often but the eyes and the crazy attitude were familiar *g*